5 Best Hostels To Stay In Dos Bocas Puntarenas – Top Hotel Reviews
Dos Bocas Puntarenas is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Dos Bocas Puntarenas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dos Bocas Puntarenas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dos Bocas Puntarenas. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Dos Bocas Puntarenas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Dos Bocas Puntarenas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Dos Bocas Puntarenas:
Cascada Elysiana is located in Guabo, 23 miles from Manuel Antonio and 12 miles from Playa Hermosa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Quepos is 24 miles from Cascada Elysiana, and Uvita is 12 miles away. Palmar Sur Airport is 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cool Vibes Beach Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Cool Vibes Beach Hostel offers accommodations in Dominical. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Manuel Antonio is 23 miles from Cool Vibes Beach Hostel, and Playa Hermosa is 16 miles away. Palmar Sur Airport is 34 miles from the property.
I loved the location. Our rental car broke down and the very nice security guard helped fix it. He didn’t know much English but it talked into his phone and used Google translator.
I wish the AC worked. It would have made it very comfortable. The beds we’re noisy but it worked out for my friend because she just had to move a little and the noise would wake me from snoring. So I guess you can say the room comes with an antisnoring device. 😀
- Nice place to stay for a couple of days, good vibe. Nice crew, really helpful, especially Marylin!!
- Nice friendly owner. Great common areas incl a small swimming pool. Near to the beach.
- Very clean,great kitchen & location,helpful staff. Glad I paid extra for a/c dorm!
After travelling from Colombia through to Costa Rica, this was the first place we had a warm shower for such a long time
Each bed has their own individual fans for those hot nights
There’s a small pool that has shade so you can avoid the beach when the waves are too big or if it’s too hot
Best place to finish the end of our travels
- I loved the location. Our rental car broke down and the very nice security guard helped fix it. He didn’t know much English but it talked into his phone and used Google translator.
Piramys Hostel and Tours in Dominical
Located in Dominical, 23 miles from Manuel Antonio, Piramys Hostel and Tours in Dominical features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Playa Hermosa is 15 miles from Piramys Hostel, and Quepos is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The vibe and the guests are amazing ! Perfect view on the beach also !
- De had a verry large room for two, that was great. It si next to the beach. The owner is very nice but some staff are untrustable.
- The tour guide, Rodrigo, was helpful and friendly. I didn’t get the other ladies name, but she was also lovely.
– perfectly located 2 Minuten from the beach by foot
– very individual place
– we stayed for one night on the way to Drake but would definitly also stay longer due to the great location and good value for Money
- Really liked my stay at this hostel, the staff was super friendly, its right in front of the beach and has interesting architecture with a large treehouse-balcony that has several hammocks to read and relax. It’s located in the most peaceful corner of Dominical yet it’s close to all of Donimical’s attractions. The prices are very affordable, in fact one of the lowest prices in the area… Definitely worth it.
Hostel el amarillon
Hostel el amarillon offers accommodations in San Antonio. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Manuel Antonio is 29 miles from Hostel el amarillon, and Playa Hermosa is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Palmar Sur Airport, 35 miles from Hostel el amarillon.
No reviews yet.
Toura Vida Hostel
Toura Vida Hostel is located in Providencia, 22 miles from Manuel Antonio and 30 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Playa Hermosa is 21 miles from Toura Vida Hostel, and Quepos is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Dos Bocas Puntarenas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Dos Bocas Puntarenas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Dos Bocas Puntarenas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Dos Bocas Puntarenas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!