5 Best Hostels To Stay In Dolores Carazo Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Dolores Carazo Region is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Dolores Carazo Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dolores Carazo Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dolores Carazo Region. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Dolores Carazo Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Dolores Carazo Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Dolores Carazo Region:
Hostal Casa San Miguel
One of our best sellers in Masaya! Hostal Casa San Miguel offers accommodations in Masaya.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Granada is 10 miles from Hostal Casa San Miguel, and Managua is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 13 miles from Hostal Casa San Miguel.
- Ok for the price. Nothing special but ok for one night.
- Good for a group to stay before flying home from Managua airport.
- Rooms are away from road, communal places to sit, walking distance to the markets, shuttle service, nice enough staff.
- Great location, friendly staff. Free pancake and banana breakfast. Also use of kitchen and fridge. Very clean. Work In walking distance of centre.
- One of the places we preferred in Nicaragua, and a good value for money. Comfortable room, pleasant atmosphere, far from the road noise, friendly staff, availability of the kitchen (which could be better equipped though, but just like in most other places). The location is convenient between the two markets.
Hostal Villa de San Fernando
Hostal Villa de San Fernando is located in Masaya, just 10 miles from Granada. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Managua is 16 miles from Hostal Villa de San Fernando, and Montelimar is 31 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 12 miles away.
- Clean room and beds very comfortable!! The owner is really nice and the location is very close to the center!
- Our host was very friendly and helpful during our very short stay. The bedroom was lovely and big, with a locking wardrobe, bedside cabinets and lights, plus a small desk. For us, the location was very convenient as we had no need to go into central Masaya. Hostal San Fernandes is excellent value for money.
- Amazing host, great parking and free wifi for a very reasonable price
- The owner of the hostel was really friendly. We could use her garden. She was able to speak English and organised a good trip for us to the vulcano of masaya. The house was nice. It was easy to go an leave the hostel because of the public bus station just 200 m away next to the gas station.
- The staff were amazing and super friendly! The lady running this place is the best!
Hostal Los Pueblos
Located in Masaya in the region of Masaya Region, 13 miles from Granada, Hostal Los Pueblos features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Managua is 18 miles from Hostal Los Pueblos, and Montelimar is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Beautiful grounds with lots of places to relax. Pool and pool table look fun although we weren’t able to use them because of construction. Room is good size. Overall the grounds/common areas are far above average. Woman who checks you in is very friendly and helpful. Huge outdoor kitchen is really convienient and very well stocked.
Muy amable las personas lo q atienden y gran calidad de ir
De la mano con la naturaleza
- Accueil des propriétaires, ils nous ont beaucoup aidé et ont été très aimables.
- La gentillesse de la propriétaire. La situation tout près des sites touristiques intéressants.
- Ein spezieller Platz, für alle, die das Besondere mögen. Ruhig, das Umfeld ein ursprünglicher Ort, ohne üblichen Tourismus, viel zu entdecken- und die Pueblos Blancos unkompliziert mit Bus zu erreichen
Hostal San Antonio
Hostal San Antonio offers accommodations in Masaya.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides car rental. Granada is 9 miles from Hostal San Antonio, and Managua is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 14 miles from Hostal San Antonio.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Masaya – and a guest favorite.
Located in Masaya in the region of Masaya Region, 7 miles from Granada, Paradiso Hostel features a terrace and water sports facilities. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Managua is 21 miles from Paradiso Hostel, and El Rosario is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- i liked the location which was the best ever, the whole complex was hugh. i couldnt believe they sold it as and hostel as it was more of a resort type, but with dorm rooms. If you need to relax and take a break you should not miss out staying here.
- A nice clean hostel at the shore of the Laguna. Nice open air restaurant. Very pretty grounds. E-mail correspondence prior to arrival was very helpful (thank you, Harold!).
- Okay, so the main thing about this hostel is the location: at the very beautiful and quiet laguna. The hostel and its grounds also look great: the whole atmosphere makes you think you’re on a tropical island. It seems this hostel has the best access to the laguna because it has a small beach. The volunteers organise a welcome drink your first night and this is fun and a good opportunity to meet all the other guests. They also organise party’s, dj’s and there is always a (board) game you can join. The food is really good, from breakfast to desert. You can take out a free kayak around the laguna, which is really nice (go in the morning, the water is more quiet then). I also did a hike up the crater, which was very nice as well, very friendly guide, although almost no English!
- Great location on the water with swimming and kayaks. A fun, hostel atmosphere in a beautiful location and good food. Basic sleeping accommodations which is all you need. Helpful staff.
- Cool lay out, lively setting but everything shuts down in time to relax. Food is fair priced and really good.
Top Hostels In Dolores Carazo Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Dolores Carazo Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Dolores Carazo Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Dolores Carazo Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!