5 Best Hostels To Stay In Didcot Oxfordshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Didcot Oxfordshire is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Didcot Oxfordshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Didcot Oxfordshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Didcot Oxfordshire. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Didcot Oxfordshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Didcot Oxfordshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Didcot Oxfordshire:
YHA Streatley on Thames
Featuring free WiFi, YHA Streatley on Thames offers accommodations in Streatley, just 17 miles from Oxford. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a shared bathroom.Windsor is 23 miles from YHA Streatley on Thames, and Reading is 9 miles away. London Heathrow Airport is 30 miles from the property.
The lounge and kitchen facilities were excellent! The warden was especially kind and helpful. Toilet paper and hand drying paper was lovely quality.
The dinner we had on our first evening was really excellent and good value for money.
- Great location. Really friendly staff. A spacious drying room for soggy muddy boots. Plenty of communal areas to relax or socialise in.
- Great location for walks. The town itself is quite nice as well. The owner of the hostel was very helpful and just a great guy overall. The rooms, lounge, and kitchen were all fine as well. Rooms may be a bit small, but there is plenty of room in the rest of the building to relax.
- Great value. Excellent, helpful warden. Good to mingle with other guests.
- YHA is doing good charity job and I like meeting intersting people there. This time it was an outstanding singer from Royal London Orcestra.
- The lounge and kitchen facilities were excellent! The warden was especially kind and helpful. Toilet paper and hand drying paper was lovely quality.
This YHA hostel is in the center of historic Oxford, next to Oxford Train Station. YHA Oxford offers affordable accommodations, a restaurant serving traditional meals and kitchen facilities for guest use.YHA Oxford has a modern cafe/bar serving light snacks and local ales. Guests can relax in the comfortable lounge, which has deep sofas and a large-screen TV.There are grounds with a sitting area and Wi-Fi access is available in all public areas of the YHA hostel. Guests have access to laundry and drying facilities. The majority of rooms contain bunk beds.Oxford University’s Botanic Gardens and Magdalen College are both within a 15 minute walk of the property. Blenheim palace is 8 miles away and buses leave regularly across from the YHA Oxford.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly. The bed was really comfortable.
- For travellers on a budget this is a great option with few compromises. Located right next to Oxford Station with plenty of on-street parking nearby after 6.30pm and weekends. En-suite twin room with great water temperature and pressure in the bathroom (bring your own towel!) and although the bedroom is basic there are plenty of places for charging your tech and even a mirror with a nearby power socket for hairdryers. Really good soundproofing to the windows, decent blackout curtains and good security – I’d feel safe staying here alone.
- The location wa perfect,staff very friendly. I like that you had a self-catwring kitchen and provided breakfast. Good value for money!
- Staff member (a young man with glasses) helped me a lot with planning my return journey to London.
- Excellent location within walking distance of the centre. Room was great value for money with comfortable beds. Loved the bed light and charging port.
Scott House – Oxford Brookes University
Scott House is located at Oxford Brookes University’s Harcourt Hill Campus, which is located 3 miles from Oxford.Single en-suite rooms are offered on a self-catered basis with a shared kitchen, which offers an oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, crockery and cutlery. Bedrooms include towels, linen and tea/coffee making facilities. There are also kitchenettes equipped with a sink.Brookes Sport is located on campus and offers pay as you go fitness facilities, including a swimming pool and a gym.Both Oxford Castle and the Ashmolean Museum are 3 miles from Scott House. The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 49 miles from Scott House.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Central Backpackers offers accommodations in Oxford, just half a mile from The University Church of St. Mary the Virgin. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a shared kitchen at the property.London Luton Airport is 39 miles away.
- Everything… from the staff, to the facilities it really makes you feel like you’re apart of a family even just for a short time. The rooftop terrace is great and even the very very old board games have us a laugh. Left having a bunch of new friends! I’ll be back.
- This is a great little hostel in a good location in the centre of Oxford, close to the railway station and bus terminal. It has a good, clean kitchen with all facilities. There are a couple of common rooms, one with TV – nice for chilling out with other guests. The shower was fine with free towels provided. My dorm was quite spacious, with lockers -(and no one snored!)
- Well equipped kitchen with free tea and coffee. Communal area was comfortable and functional.
- Very equipped hostel, good location (2-3 min walking to Oxford Castle), spacious room (I stayed in a 12 mixed room), good place to make friends and pleasant environment. I would definitely return!
- Very good value for money, excellent location for who likes to travel low cost :). Lovely staff, very helpful
The centrally located Oxford Backpackers hostel is within a 4-minute walk of the city’s train station, Odeon Cinema and countless bars and restaurants. This Oxford hostel provides luggage storage, free continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi.Mixed and female dormitories provide bunk beds with lockers and shared bathroom facilities. Bed linens and towels are supplied. There is also a shared kitchen and a lounge and bar with a large TV and pool table.Oxford Backpackers is a short walk from many popular attractions, with the Ashmolean Museum and Oxford Castle within 5 minutes and the Bodleian Library 10 minutes away. The New Theatre and Oxford Playhouse provide live entertainment in the center of the city, and the o2 Academy hosts regular concerts just a 10-minute drive away.
Staff are very friendly and helpful.
Location is convenient. Free towels.
The place was better than most backpackers hostels and it was in the city centre. The personal spoke more than one language and we were lucky to have someone who spoke Spanish.
The toilets and showers were clean, the kitchen was big and comfortable.
I would recommend it
Very nice for young and wild people!
We had an amazing experience since the moment that we arrived. The staff was so kind, helpful and friendly. They gave us plenty of advice and made us feel like at home. The environment is international and the facilities are totally suitable. There’s lots to do and restaurants around. Perfect location,
Lo mejor su gente! Un fuerte abrazo chicos nos vemos en Bristol o España
Ruben y Desiree
- Good location, friendly staff, comfy room and okay facilities.
- Staff are very friendly and helpful.
Top Hostels In Didcot Oxfordshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Didcot Oxfordshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Didcot Oxfordshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Didcot Oxfordshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!