5 Best Hostels To Stay In Dead Man’s Flats Alberta – Top Hotel Reviews
Dead Man’s Flats Alberta is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Dead Man’s Flats Alberta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Dead Man’s Flats Alberta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Dead Man’s Flats Alberta. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Dead Man’s Flats Alberta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Dead Man’s Flats Alberta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Dead Man’s Flats Alberta:
HI Canmore Hostel/Alpine Club of Canada
Offering guest kitchen facilities, HI-Canmore / Alpine Club of Canada is located 2.8 miles from Canmore city centre. Access to free bicycles is available. Free WiFi is included.Mountain views can be enjoyed from each room at HI-Canmore. Shared bathroom facilities are provided for all rooms. A family room features kitchenette facilities.A shared lounge including 2 gas fireplaces and a games room are provided for guests of Alpine Club of Canada/HI-Canmore. A furnished terrace offers views of the surrounding area.Silvertip Golf Course is 4 miles from this hostel. Canmore Nordic Centre is 14 minutes’ drive away.Hostelling International is a membership organisation. All non-members can purchase a membership card upon arrival or an additional fee will be added to the room rate. See the fine print for more details.
- The Boswell Cabin was beautiful, we stayed for two nights, both of which were very enjoyable.
- Such an incredible view – especially at sunrise! HI Canmore has a great, spacious kitchen, beautiful fireplace room and the hostel is very clean. We really enjoyed our stay.
The location, the installation and common rooms are great.
Very kids friendly.
- Great cottage at a beautiful location for a price that would hardly give you a dormitory bed in Banff. Kind staff, very helpful for any hiking recommendations. We shared the large cottage with only 1 other couple, and it had everything you need (own bedroom with good beds, spacious living room/kitchen, balcony with great view)
- good views from the balcony, cosy readings rooms, very nice lady at the reception providing us with insider information
HI-Kananaskis Wilderness Hostel
Showcasing a terrace and a ski pass sales point, HI-Kananaskis Wilderness Hostel is located in Kananaskis Village.The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Banff is 25 miles from HI-Kananaskis Wilderness Hostel, and Canmore is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Calgary Airport, 51 miles from HI-Kananaskis Wilderness Hostel.
Great location, easy access to cross country ski trails right from the parking lot.
This is one of the cleanest hostels I’ve ever stayed in.
- Personal was very nice. Washroom was clean and private. I didn’t use the kitchen, but seemed fine 🙂 dorm was fine 😉 i was also invited to sit by the fire, but unfortunately was too tired for it
- Anita was really helpful in giving us advice on where to hike and what to see. She also let us borrow bear spray for the hike.
- Great location (if you have a car) for hiking without meeting all the tourists you find in the national parks.
It’s a really quiet and wild place!
Staff is really friendly and everyone in the hostel was being so nice and quiet at the room even before quiet time:)
- Great location, easy access to cross country ski trails right from the parking lot.
YWCA Banff Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, YWCA Banff Hotel offers accommodations in Banff, just half a mile from The Banff Center.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Everything. I was in a double room for me alone and it was always clean, calm and confortable. Kitchen downstairs is perfect prepared and people was really nice and helpful any time.
- Amazing location. Nice staff and a nice way to meet people while travelling.
- Spacious room with queen bed, view of mountain, close to downtown
- Location, price & a clean, quiet, comfortable room made for an enjoyable stay
- The rooms where warm and clean and staff where super friendly and helpful
Banff International Hostel
Showcasing a ski pass sales point and ski storage, Banff International Hostel is located in Banff, just 0.9 miles from The Banff Center. Free private parking is available on site.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play darts at the hostel.
- Located in the near downtown area, good breakfast, friendly staffs, good environment for making new friends.
- The breakfast was good, there were lots of options to eat. Being able to leave our bags at the depot, after checking out, was something that helped us on the trip. The beds were comfortable and had curtains for our privacy.
- This hostel is AMAZING! Completely clean and comfortable!
Staff were very friendly
Close to the main area of Banff
Lots of international plug sockets in rooms
- Staff could accommodate us all in one room. They we’re very helpful.
HI-Banff Alpine Centre
Located 1.2 miles from The Banff Center in Banff, HI-Banff Alpine Centre features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hostel has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hostel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage and bike rental is available. You can play pool at this hostel, and the area is popular for skiing and biking.
- I loved how private it was and easy to get around the town. They give you a bus card to travel in town which is a huge perk. Staff were so nice.
- The bed was good. Handy bedside tables and hooks behind the door for jackets. Can open the window to get fresh air.
- Staff is friendly. I asked for lower bunk bed and they did their best to accommodate my request. Linen is fresh and the washroom is always clean. Located away from busy town area so it is quiet and peaceful stay (bus token is provided for free). Walking distance to Hoodoo lookout point where you can kill your time if do not wish to travel far.
- Some staff were pretty helpful & informative. Free parking. Decent breakfast, good value for money. Clean toilets. Free shuttle bus to Banff town.
- I liked the warm ambiance of the women’s dorm building with the fire place and the high celing.
Top Hostels In Dead Man’s Flats Alberta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Dead Man’s Flats Alberta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Dead Man’s Flats Alberta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Dead Man’s Flats Alberta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!