5 Best Hostels To Stay In Cypress Isles Estates Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Cypress Isles Estates Florida is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cypress Isles Estates Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cypress Isles Estates Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cypress Isles Estates Florida. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cypress Isles Estates Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cypress Isles Estates Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Cypress Isles Estates Florida:
Blue Ocean Guesthouse
Featuring an outdoor pool, complimentary use of bicycles, and free Wi-Fi access, BlueOcean GuestHouse is in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Shopping at The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale is 5 miles away.Featuring a shower, the shared bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. A view of the grounds can be enjoyed at the Fort Lauderdale hostel. Extras include bed linens and towels.A garden and a terrace are available at BlueOcean for guests to enjoy. Free amenities include beach equipment, bicycles, and musical instruments. Barbecue facilities are available. A shared kitchen and lounge offers and Xbox 360 and more.Isle of Capri Casinos is an 8-minute drive away and Miami is 27 miles away.The Everglades are a 30-minute drive from the property.
- I would have preferred the mattress being at least 1′ off the ground.
- Michael was great! He was welcoming and informative. I will definitely stay again when in Fort Lauderdale for business.
- The other house mates were great . Room was alittle small but the rest of the accommodation were amazing the backyard I used every inch of what they had to offer
- The place was clean and tidy and out back was nice colourful lighting it seemed like a cool place until. ….!
- Owner was on property so if you needed anything he took care of it…very homey…people that were staying there were nice too..I was offered breakfast and dinner a few timesi
The Hotel Deauville
One of our best sellers in Fort Lauderdale! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This Fort Lauderdale, Florida hostel has free Wi-Fi. Lauderdale Beach is a 5-minute walk from the hostel, and Hugh Taylor Birch State Park is a 9-minute drive away.Each private room includes cable TV and an alarm clock at The Hotel Deauville. Some rooms have a pool view or a view of the grounds.Barbecue facilities and laundry facilities are available. Guests can also relax by the pool or use the hostel’s free beach chairs to relax by the ocean.The Bonnet House Museum and Gardens is 2 miles away. Coral Ridge Mall is a 3-minute drive and the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is 10 miles from The Hotel Deauville.
- The place is clean and cozy. Super staff,always helping out when needed. Great coffee on the house, clean beds. Every dorm and room was cleaned by staff everyday. 3minute walk to the public beach. Free beach chairs available. I highly recommend to anyone
- The staff was excellent,except the housekeeping held a loud conversation while we were watching a movie
- Cheap, cute place for the price and very friendly people staying there
- The friendliness of the staff and also the other guests
- Proximity to the beach, free beach chairs and towels to use at the beach, pool
Crocodhouse is located in Fort Lauderdale, just 26 miles from Miami. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Miami Beach is 24 miles from crocodhouse, and Hollywood is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The hostel is very basic, fairly clean, and the receptionist/owner is a super-nice and helpful lady!
Colombian lady was friendly
Place was clean amd well secured
- At night hard to find but after locating the place was clean and served the purpose. The owner was very sweet.
- It was the first time using the service and it exceeded my expectations. The caretaker was helpful, friendly and even treated me to pizza after my trip. Clean, easy and I would stay there again.
- Full kitchen, full living room with tv, free internet,
The Chocolate Hostel
Located in Fort Lauderdale, 23 miles from Miami, The Chocolate Hostel features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Miami Beach is 22 miles from The Chocolate Hostel, and Hollywood is 6 miles from the property. Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Check-in was allowed early due to issues with flights.
- I informed the property that I would be making a late check in and they ensured that they left the room key for me and also messaged me through booking.com to give me instructions on how to retrieve the keep for room so I was very grateful for this.
- The dorm is an apartment. The location is good- fast food, restaurants, bars, markets, shopping are all within easy walking distance. City bus stop is 1 block- simple and easy way to airport and to beaches. Laundry room is available.
- Close to airport, owners are nice, late night check-in
- Nothing it was not clean they partied all night and I wouldn’t lay my head on the pillows
Situated in Dania Beach in the Florida Region, 0.7 miles from Gallery of Amazing Things, Sheridan Guesthouse features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Sheridan Guesthouse features free WiFi.Light cooking is permitted in the kitchen using the microwave, toaster, refrigerator, and coffee machine. A starter kit of toiletries is provided at this self-catering accommodation.Boomer s is 1.6 miles from Sheridan Guesthouse, while Dania Beach Hurricane is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Not one thing a dump 12 people dirty all locals staying there one bath
- Very friendly/helpful staff. Beautiful grounds and quiet and restful atmosphere. Lightning fast WiFi too!
- The staff was very kind. The location is good. The facilities are enjoyable.
- nice quiet neighborhood, garden around rooms, kitchen
- only bed, no attention in the office from 7 pm until 11 am. The manager is rude.
Top Hostels In Cypress Isles Estates Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cypress Isles Estates Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cypress Isles Estates Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cypress Isles Estates Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!