5 Best Hostels To Stay In Cuevas Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Cuevas Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cuevas Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cuevas Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cuevas Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cuevas Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cuevas Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Cuevas Asturias:
Albergue Les Xendes. Parque de Redes
Albergue Les Xendes. Parque de Redes in Caso provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. The property has a shared lounge, as well as a bar. Free WiFi is available.All guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Albergue Les Xendes. Parque de Redes also offer a mountain view. All rooms will provide guests with a toaster.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or an Italian breakfast.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Albergue Les Xendes. Parque de Redes.Redes Natural Park is 6 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 60 miles from the property.
- The hosts at this property is super friendly and helpful, and some of the greatest people I’ve ever met during my many travels. The place is nicely decorated throughout and clean. The area is stunning and perfect for relaxing and recharging.
- La gente, el entorno y lo acogedor del alojamiento. Realmente te hace sentir estar en la Asturias rural. Muy recomendable experiencia.
- Nos ha encantado vivir un fin de semana como este, en el Albergue Les Xendes, con Rita, Ro, Lolo y los demás. Un entorno precioso, una casa cuidada hasta el último detalle, con unas ventanas al infinito del parque espectaculares! Calentitos con juegos de mesa y comida casera. Un placer!
- Los dueños son encantadores .trato excelente y comida casera.la música muy relajante es un albergue muy hogareño
- El albergue está situado en un lugar espectacular y las personas que lo llevan son muy agradables.
Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello
Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello is located in Bustiello and has a garden and a terrace. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a playground. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the hostel, rooms include a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain rooms at Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello also feature a balcony.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast. There’s an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of Spanish dishes.Gijón is 29 miles from Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello. Asturias Airport is 45 miles away.
- Very warm welcome from hosts, it felt like home. They helped me with all my questions and speak good English. Breakfast was freshly made, very local and had a lot of choices. Nice sitting area downstairs. The facility is not modern, however it has own charming atmosphere, which is very cosy and relaxing. Good value for money!
- The couple who run this place are brilliant. They are very warm, friendly and full of local information. They made our stay most enjoyable.
- Dulce and Prudence are the most helpful, kind and friendly hosts. This is a great youth hostel in an excellent location. Wild swimming on the doorstep is a bonus and the breakfast is excellent. Would happily stay here again.
- Witjout a doubt the nicest family run hostel I’ve ever stayed at. Kindness knows no language barriers and the husband and wife team went through amazing lengths to welcome us to their home and their community. Biker friendly, as the owner opened up the gated porch for my companion and I to safely store our bikes. The warm welcome was sincere, so much so that checking out was like saying goodbye to family. I can’t recommend staying here enough, the experience will touch your heart. Thank you so much for a wonderful last day in Spain.
- Absolutely loved the fresh home made breakfast. Best I have had. Home made yoghurt, home made jam, cakes…..home made everything. Couldn’t fault the hospitality. I was on foot and clear directions were given to me to get anywhere I wanted to go.
Reserva De Redes
Reserva De Redes features free WiFi and views of mountain in Caso. The property provides ski storage space, as well as a garden and a terrace. The property has a restaurant and a shared lounge.At the hostel, all rooms come with a closet. Reserva De Redes has some accommodations with river views, and each room is equipped with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served at the property.The accommodation has a playground. Skiing, cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of Reserva De Redes can find nearby.Redes Natural Park is 0.8 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 59 miles from the property.
- Fantastic, friendly, helpful staff. The location is great with a terrace overlooking the mountains. The restaurant is very good with authentic local food and good wine. The owner is super friendly and made sure our stay was perfect. Apparently, we were the only English visitors they have had for a while and they made us feel incredibly welcome. We would highly recommend this hotel
- El personal del albergue es espectacular. Siempre están atentos y serviciales. Un 10 para ellos
El personal encantador.La comida buenisima.Tomamos sidra y escanciada por Hugo de maravilla.
La habitación muy espaciosa y la cama muy cómoda
- Me encantó la atención del personal. Uno de los sitios más agradables para pasar unas vacaciones o simplemente un fin de semana.
- La cama es cómoda. No hay ruido por la noches. Los servicios están dentro de la habitación. El personal es muy amable y atento.
Albergue De Fayacaba
Located in Melendreros, Albergue De Fayacaba has free WiFi. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also has a restaurant and a terrace. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Gijón is 26 miles from Albergue De Fayacaba, while Oviedo is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 45 miles from the accommodation.
- The atmosphere was amazing, familiar and calm. They prepare a great dinner and breakfast. And the place where it is is simply stunning, in thr middle of a mountain and with fantastic view of the ehole valley.
- It was an amazing experience, living in this hostel at the top of a mountain. I recommend definitely if you want some fresh air. The holder is really sympathic.
- El lugar es espectacular por su ubicación, frente a las montañas. La comida deliciosa, pero sobre todo la atención de Serafino y Juli. Nos encanto. Súper recomendado.
- La cena en el albergue, y la predisposición de Ceferino para preparar el desayuno muy pronto por la mañana (de madrugada).
- El personal y la gente del lugar,personas maravillosas
Hostal pachin is located in Mieres. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a shared lounge. The property has a concierge service and a tour desk for guests.At the hostel, every room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hostal pachin, including skiing and hiking.Gijón is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Oviedo is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 41 miles from Hostal pachin.
- Very helpful owners and staff. In my case, arrangements were made to ensure I had access to my room in the event of a flight delay. Public areas and room were absolutely spotless. Good value, no frills accommodation and located right in the town centre giving easy access to restaurants, bars etc.
La ubicación y la relación calidad-precio
Baño privado en la habitación
- La super atencion de quien lo regenta!!! Debido a un retraso nos cancelaron nuestro hotel en el ultimo momento y este chico nos ofrecio una habitacion y espero lo que hizo falta para darnos la llave a pesar de ser muy tarde. Muchisimas gracias!!! El hotel esta muy bien, comodo, muy limpio y centrico. Que mas se puefe pedir?
- Ubicación, personal amable, cómodo y limpio. En general bien.
- A localização é excelente. Quarto e banheiro limpos.
Top Hostels In Cuevas Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cuevas Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cuevas Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cuevas Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!