5 Best Hostels To Stay In Cruz de Pizarro Tumbes – Top Hotel Reviews
Cruz de Pizarro Tumbes is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cruz de Pizarro Tumbes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cruz de Pizarro Tumbes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cruz de Pizarro Tumbes. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cruz de Pizarro Tumbes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cruz de Pizarro Tumbes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Cruz De Pizarro Tumbes:
Featuring free WiFi, Jer`s Hostal offers accommodations in Tumbes, just 17 miles from Zorritos. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tumbes Airport is 6 miles away.
- The staff was nice and friendly, they were helpful. The location it’s conveniently located close to the bus station.
- Basic accommodations but clean. We booked at the last minute and arrived late but it was fine. With three children there were five of us in one room so we were glad they could accommodate all of us in one room. Staff very friendly.
- Very friendly staff. Very secure place. Pet friendly
- We had an extended layover in Tumbes and Jers Hostal was very accommodating. They arranged a taxi to drive us around town and let us stay in their lobby for multiple hours until our flight. They were very hospitable. Thank you!
Chambre propre et grande avec sdb privée.
Clim dans la chambre.
Terrasse en haut.
Grillo Tres Puntas Eco-Hostel
Located in Zorritos, 20 miles from Tumbes, Grillo Tres Puntas Eco-Hostel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Tumbes Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Amazing place. Will make sure to come back! Loved it!
- The place is stunning, looks like a heaven on the beach.
- The beach in Zorritos is lovely, and having such close access to it was nice. It was very empty, and we felt like we had it all to ourselves
- The lodge is placed directly at a wonderful beach. The whole resort has been built with a lot of heart and brain, and with love for the small details. The permanent staff is great. The breakfast is included and basic. You can order additional plates like eggs an muesli. The coffee was very good. The food in the restaurant solid.
- Cadre magnifique. Ambiance de bout du monde. Personnel très agréable. Super accueil. Cadre, décoration et construction hallucinante. Restauration de bonne qualité. Piscine très agréable. Proximité immédiate de l’océan.
Hospedaje Los Viñedos
Featuring free WiFi, Hospedaje Los Viñedos offers accommodations in Tumbes, just 17 miles from Zorritos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tumbes Airport, 6 miles from the property.
This hospedaje is basic and not that modern anymore but it is definitely a good budget option for backpackers and others who are not looking for luxury. Shower was hot, heated with electricity. Owner was very friendly and the beds were kind of comfy (not the best but by far not the worst). Wifi was surprisingly good in some areas considering the basic level in general. Felt very save and it’s located quite central (2blocks to plaza de armas with atms, but maybe not that close to your bus company..?) We choose El Dorado bus which was close to the hospedaje and very cheap to get to Trujillo (40soles semi-cama).
Could stay for additional 20 soles in the room until our bus was leaving, was the cheapest and most convenient option for us.
As said, it’s basic but cheap and decent rooms. Owner was accommodating. Would go there again as budget traveler.
Valuble for price. Fine for 1 night.
24 hours check-in
- The owner is super nice and has great knowledge of the area. The rooms are very basic but a good deal overall.
- In addition, be sure you have insect repellent as I was bitten by either bed bugs or fleas on my last night.
- When I arrived the owner tried to charge me more than was advertised on Booking.com and said he didn’t recognize Booking.com at all. After confronting him about it he backed down. Aside from this the location, wifi and staff are great. It’s old, but clean and very quite. I enjoyed my time here.
- This hospedaje is basic and not that modern anymore but it is definitely a good budget option for backpackers and others who are not looking for luxury. Shower was hot, heated with electricity. Owner was very friendly and the beds were kind of comfy (not the best but by far not the worst). Wifi was surprisingly good in some areas considering the basic level in general. Felt very save and it’s located quite central (2blocks to plaza de armas with atms, but maybe not that close to your bus company..?) We choose El Dorado bus which was close to the hospedaje and very cheap to get to Trujillo (40soles semi-cama).
Hospedaje Gran Imperial
Located in Tumbes, 17 miles from Zorritos, Hospedaje Gran Imperial features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tumbes Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Good place to stay. Just one block walking from the Main Square. Staff is really nice.
- The staff was extra helpful and accomodating when asked to storage my luggage.
- Su situación muy cerca de la plaza de Armas es lo mejor que tiene. La limpieza regular pero la atención personal es buena. Esta bien para un día de hospedaje y hacer una parada en el camino.
- Serios con respetar la reserva, que me llamaron para confirmar mi llegada, limpieza bien ubicado, y que guardo relacion el costo con lo ofrecido.
- La simpatía y preocupación de las chicas de la recepción. Muy buena ubicación
La posada del mar de Don Durand
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La posada del mar de Don Durand offers accommodations in Zorritos. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Tumbes Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- owners were caring and friendly, helped to obtain transportation, good breakfast
Had a very good time! I felt extremely welcome, more like family than a mere customer. And the owners were always eager to help with any problems or questions I had during my stay. The beach is also very cozy. A little far from the city, but therefor calm and garbage free.
If you are looking to relax, this is the perfect place for you!
Do buy some food beforehand though, as there are no restaurants nearby.
- The location is super quiet. Not quite in Zorritos but in the district before: Caleta Grau – so be sure to tell the taxi driver this. The property is just by the beachfront, and the service is friendly and helpful. Great economic hideaway if you want tranquility and time to reflect, and also to be a stone’s throw from the Pacific Ocean.
- Lovely host, they where so sweet and helpfull and have heart for the guest! Make fresh bread every day and felt like home rather then being a guest. Nice place to relax and reconnect with nature.
- El lugar super lindo don Durand y su esposa muy amables sobre todo el desayuno esas tostadas y esos huevos deliciosos
Top Hostels In Cruz De Pizarro Tumbes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cruz de Pizarro Tumbes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cruz de Pizarro Tumbes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cruz de Pizarro Tumbes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!