5 Best Hostels To Stay In Corvera de Asturias Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Corvera de Asturias Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Corvera de Asturias Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Corvera de Asturias Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Corvera de Asturias Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Corvera de Asturias Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Corvera de Asturias Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Corvera De Asturias Asturias:
Alamar Salinas House
Alamar Surf House is located just 650 feet from the beach in the charming Asturian town of Salinas. This stylish guest house offers daily activities such as horse riding and surfing lessons.The rooms at Alamar Surf House feature attractive vintage-style décor with wooden floors. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, and bed linen and towels are provided. Some rooms have garden views.Drinks are served at Alamar Surf House’s bar, which opens in the evenings. The property has a shared TV lounge where you can relax, and there is a laptop and a PlayStation 3 which you can use for free. There is also a barbecue outside, as well as an area to store your surf equipment.The property offers other activities such as fishing trips and mushroom picking. Oviedo is 22 mi from the property and Asturias Airport is just 12 minutes’ drive away. Somiello and Muniellos Nature Reserves are also nearby.
- Everything.. Beautiful house with big spacious rooms . Bathroom was also huge with nice decor.. Laura Ashley design wallpaper.. Breakfast was delicious and set us up for a long walking day on the Camino de Norte…
Lovely location near the beach, you could see the sea from our top floor room. Comfortable bed. Huge bathroom and good space in our bedroom. Nice area to walk along the beach promenade.
Lots of sweet and savoury options on the breakfast buffet.
- Beautiful period house by the beach, lovely owners, right by the beach, nicely decorated rooms, good breakfast, close to the airport, comfortable beds
- Super friendly staff and owner. You don’t need to be a surfer to stay here, just enjoy the relaxed vibe and stylish, unfussy interiors and the tasty breakfast. Optional dinner was really fantastic and value for money. Vegetarians accommodated. Loved the small vegetable plot – from which we had freshly picked salad and herbs.
- La casa es preciosa, las habitaciones muy bonitas y la cama muy cómoda y confortable. El desayuno es abundante y completo. El personal es muy atento y amable.
El Pez Escorpion
Located in Salinas, El Pez Escorpion has a garden, terrace and shared lounge. Free WiFi is offered.At the hostel, all rooms are equipped with a closet. All rooms have a shared bathroom.Gijón is 21 miles from El Pez Escorpion, while Oviedo is 24 miles away. Asturias Airport is 7 miles from the property.
Close to the beach and I had the whole place to myself
The host is very friendly
- It has everything it takes to have an amazing stay. Really friendly staff with great recommendations to surf around Asturias. Great breakfast. Slackline and hammocks on the garden, outdoor showers for when you come back after the surf. Great chillout space with amazing surf books. I am definitely recommending it to all my friends!
- Location is wonderful. People were really nice and helpful.
- Great breakfast, great staff, laidback and chilled surfer atmosphere. So close to the beach, bars and restaurants. Also got to practice my Spanish a lot. 100% recommended!
- Friendly staff, ample free on-street parking, and a stones throw from the beach.
- Close to the beach and I had the whole place to myself
Albergue Turístico La Peregrina
Located in Oviedo, within 1.3 miles of Bullring and 1,800 feet of Plaza de la Constitución, Albergue Turístico La Peregrina provides accommodations with free WiFi. The property is close to several noted attractions, around 0.7 miles from Plaza de España and around 1,200 feet from Campoamor Theater. The property is close to popular attractions like State Tax Administration, Universtiy of Oviedo and Oviedo Cathedral.The rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. The shared bathroom is equipped with a shower and a hair dryer. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Oviedo Cathedral is half a mile from Albergue Turístico La Peregrina. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 29 miles from the accommodation.
- Right on Gascona street. The most popular nightlife street in Oviedo. Easy access with keys and registering and leaving.
Every bed had a plug and a light, also most beds were separeted by curtains, giving extra privicy.
The toilets were spotless, very very clean
- I liked the staff very much, they were helpful, friendly and polite. It was very close to the bus station, in walking distance, it is also right in the middle of literally everything. There are bars in the road where the hostel is but they were friendly and with family and I wasn’t bothered by any noise at all. I liked the showers, always clean and hot and there was an outside drying area too. There was also a table where you could sit and have your meals. There are large lockers by each of the beds.
Fuimos en temporada baja y había pocas personas.
Es un gran cuarto con marineras separadas por cortinas y lockers. Amplio y limpio. Ambienta dispone una cocina con lo escencial.
- Los horarios para entrar y salir son flexibles. Todo muy limpio y cómodo. Ideal para unas noches en la ciudad. Su lugar es muy céntrico.
Cudillero Hostel is located in Cudillero and features free WiFi, a garden and a furnished terrace.Guests have access to a shared kitchen.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk.The property offers free parking.Asturias Airport is 8.1 mi away.
- Very clean albergue for Pilgrims walking the Camino. Also very nice kitchen to make dinner.
- The hosts are very helpful and kind. The whole property provides really an excellent value for money.
- Close to camino and Cudillero, good place to rest.
- Modern, clean, and bright, the comfortable room of two bunk beds (and wonderful shower!) was exactly what I needed as respite after a day on the Camino! The staff are friendly, there are cooking and washing facilities and space to sit outside. Really excellent value for money – highly recommended.
- We booked two beds in a 3-bed dormitory and we’ve got the whole room for ourselves. Great laundry place.
El Campo de Petra
El Campo de Petra is located in Grado. Among the various facilities are a garden and a bar. Free WiFi is provided.Every room includes a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hostel.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near El Campo de Petra.Oviedo is 15 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Corvera De Asturias Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Corvera de Asturias Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Corvera de Asturias Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Corvera de Asturias Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!