5 Best Hostels To Stay In Castellanos de Moriscos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Castellanos de Moriscos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Castellanos de Moriscos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castellanos de Moriscos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castellanos de Moriscos Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Castellanos de Moriscos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Castellanos de Moriscos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Castellanos De Moriscos Castile And Leon:
Sabi Habitaciones Hostel-Residencia
Sabi Habitaciones Hostel offers free WiFi, a tour desk and private rooms in central Salamanca. Salamanca Plaza Mayor Square is a 3-minute walk away.Heated rooms at this property come with a wardrobe and some feature a balcony. Guests have access to a shared lounge.The hostel is 1,650 feet from Universidad de Salamanca and 2,950 feet from Art Deco & Art Nouveau museum. Salamanca Airport is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- Nice acomodotion for 1/2 nights on the town Center, simply breakfast what we looking for
- L’accueil de Arella et l’emplacement à 300 mètres de la place principale de Salamanca
Nous avons tout d’abord apprécié l’accueil d’Angela. L’emplacement du logement est parfait pour découvrir la ville. Enfin, nous avons beaucoup apprécié la propreté de la chambre et de la douche.
Très bon rapport qualité prix !
- Simple (chambres d’étudiants), très propre, literie agréable (pas de serviettes de bain par contre), Angela est une personne adorable (serviable, aimable et aux petits soins)
- chambre propre, petit déjeuner OK , en plein centre ville de Salamanque, personnel accueillant
Offering modern dorms with free Wi-Fi, Erasmus Home is set in the heart of Salamanca’s beautiful old town. A 5-minute walk from the cathedral and university, it serves guests traditional Spanish cuisine.Each bright dorm at Erasmus Home has heating. There is access to a private or shared bathroom.Salamanca’s restaurants, tapas bars and charming squares can be found in the streets surrounding the hostel.Salamanca Railway and Bus Station are within 20 minutes’ walk of the Erasmus. Plaza Mayor Square is 1,150 feet away.
- Location was great. Was great to be able to drop laundry and have four to a room economically
- The hostel was modern, clean, and very well located. I’d certainly recommend it for anyone looking for a clean, comfortable, and cheap place to stay in Salamanca. The location is great, and the staff was super friendly.
– comfy beds
– small balcony so you can dry things on the window.
– flexible and frendly staff
– great location
– Location is outstanding
– Staff are very nice
– The discount at the affiliated café/pub is nice.
– The hostel is clean
– The common area is comfortable and inviting.
- Staff were really friendly and patient with me while I acquired the cash to pay, letting me get settled first. The location is ideal, right in near the city night life, and the place is easy to find. In general, this hostel seems like the “cool place” to go, with lots of interesting people from all over the place.
Albergue Juvenil Salamanca
Albergue Juvenil Salamanca is conveniently located in the historic center, 5 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.The dormitories are equipped with heating and bedding. Towels are available for rent. Guests have access to a shared bathroom.Vending machines at the hostel offer drinks and snacks. Packed lunches can also be requested.Albergue Juvenil Salamanca is next to the Gran Via street and only 10 minutes’ walk away from Plaza Mayor Square.
- The place was really quiet, the staff really nice and helpful and the location was very close to the city center. Really worth the price. Thanks
- The hostel has a very good central location in the heart of the city. You go out and you are already waking in the historic center. I stayed in an apartment in the back of the hostel building. Room was tidy, clean with a private bathroom which was also clean. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- A good bargain for a short stay. Very clean- sheets and pillow cases and blankets provided. Lots of young travelers. No smoking or alcohol allowed.
- I liked that the room was in a separate building than the hostel. We stayed in a 4 bed dorm for the same price as the large dorm. Desk was very friendly and spoke very good english. We were within walking distance of the old part of town as well.
- The location is good and the staff is generally nice
La Casa Del Molinero
La Casa Del Molinero in Calzada de Valdunciel provides accommodations with barbecue facilities and a garden. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can enjoy city views.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. La Casa Del Molinero has some rooms with garden views, and the rooms include a shared bathroom. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Salamanca is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Ledesma is 19 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Habitaciones Low Cost
Located in Babilafuente, Habitaciones Low Cost has free WiFi. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.Guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Complete with a private bathroom, the rooms at Habitaciones Low Cost are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms will provide you with a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Babilafuente, like fishing.Salamanca is 17 miles from Habitaciones Low Cost, while Peñaranda de Bracamonte is 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Castellanos De Moriscos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Castellanos de Moriscos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Castellanos de Moriscos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Castellanos de Moriscos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!