5 Best Hostels To Stay In Casas del Castañar Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Casas del Castañar Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Casas del Castañar Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casas del Castañar Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casas del Castañar Extremadura. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Casas del Castañar Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Casas del Castañar Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Casas Del Castañar Extremadura:
Featuring a garden, large terrace with views and free WiFi in public areas, El Lago is a rural hostel located a 10-minute drive from the town of Cuacos de Yuste and its monastery.Offering both dormitory and twin-bedroom accommodations with either a private or shared bathroom, this hostel with heating also has a rustic-style lounge area with a fireplace and TVThe hostel caters for both lunches and dinners. It has an à la carte restaurant, bar, vending machine selling drinks and it also offers a packed-lunch service.With natural gorges such as Garganta de Jaranda in the surroundings of Cuacos de Yuste, El Lago provides a base from which to enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, canoeing and horse riding. Bikes can be hired at the hostel and there are also table tennis facilities.Free private parking is available on site with no prior reservation required.
We stayed in the low season and got the two-persons rooms, All looks bright new and fresh. Good value for money. Right from the hostel a nice walking tour towards the Monasterio del Yuste starts. Nearby Jaraiz de la Vera has enough shops and restaurants to fulfil our needs. The car drive through the mountains and through old villages is wonderful.
Breakfast is simple but enough and fresh, with good coffee and milk.
- I love the land. Beautiful Mountain View’s and a creek running by. Also, the staff is so friendly. I speak nearly no Spanish, but the owner was very helpful and accommodating. She made sure I was fed and communicated in whatever way we could understand each other!
Equipamiento muy cómodo limpio y nuevo
El personal my amable
- La señora que atiende es lo mejor sin duda. Regina es lo mejor de este establecimiento
- Alojamiento localizado en plena naturaleza con buenas vistas y alrededores acogedor.
- We stayed in the low season and got the two-persons rooms, All looks bright new and fresh. Good value for money. Right from the hostel a nice walking tour towards the Monasterio del Yuste starts. Nearby Jaraiz de la Vera has enough shops and restaurants to fulfil our needs. The car drive through the mountains and through old villages is wonderful.
Albergue Santa Ana
In Plaza Santa Ana, this modern hostel features bright dormitories with free Wi-Fi. Communal areas include a furnished terrace, a lounge with a flat-screen TV and a kitchen with a microwave and toaster.Albergue Santa Ana’s air-conditioned dormitories include storage lockers and balconies with view of Plasencia. Sheets and towels can be rented from the front desk. All rooms have access to shared bathrooms.In the historic center of Plasencia, Albergue Santa Ana is a 3-minute walk from Plaza Mayor Square. Free parking can be found nearby, and Plasencia Bus Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- The owner was most friendly and extremely helpful.
- Very friendly hostess, great common room, awesome location.
Super friendly and welcoming reception. Here you are really cared for.
Situated perfectly in a quiet neighborhood but just 3 min from main square.
- The host in this hostel is really nice and warm-heart. I like the architecture of this hostel. It looks very historic and amazing outside (like attractions….), but very modern and beautiful designed inside. The room is clean, smell is good, bed is comfortable… Sofa is relaxing….
- The woman working there was incredibly cordial and helpful as our bus didn’t arrive into the town until 1:30, when we got there just before 2am she was waiting with open arms to welcome us.
La Casa de Mi Abuela
Located in Aldeanueva del Camino, La Casa de Mi Abuela provides a shared lounge. Free WiFi is included.Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. All rooms include air conditioning, and selected rooms also offer a terrace. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near La Casa de Mi Abuela.La Alberca is 31 miles from the accommodation.
- wonderful, modern clean albergue with vending machine selling food and drinks.
- For what it is, an Albergue, it was great! Modern amenities and host was wonderful!
- El sitio está muy bien, el precio es genial, las camas son muy cómodas y se está súper calentito, la persona que nos atendió fue muy maja y nos ayudó en todo lo que necesitamos.
- Muy limpio, la cama cómoda, la dueña muy maja. Buena ubicación en un pueblo tranquilo, cerca de muchos senderos.
- La relación calidad precio. Para una familia de 4 miembros con hijos pequeños es perfecta. Limpia, cómoda, bien situada.
Vía de la Plata Hervás
Featuring a terrace, Vía de la Plata Hervás is set in Hervás and also provides a shared lounge and a bar. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk, along with free WiFi.Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Vía de la Plata Hervás.Plasencia is 26 miles from the accommodation.
- lovely people, lovely place. simple, clean, very comfortable, cleverly restored. nice sunny restaurant, kids loved its train-station character, an easy walk either into town or up into the hills.
- Very helpful girl who appeared to do everything and rustled up a very good meal at short notice.
- El ambiente familiar, la preocupación de los dueños para que puedas conocer el lugar y la ayuda con cualquier cosa.
- El sitio es inigualable. Las comodidades inmejorable. Un diez!
- El albergue es muy bonito, moderno y su locación es estupenda , ya que esta cerca de las salidas de varias rutas y a 5 minutos del centro de pueblo. La atención del personal es increíble, son muy cercanos, muy amables y te recomiendan muy acertadamente qué hacer en los alrededores. Viajé sola y estoy muy agradecida por el trato recibido.
Albergue Turístico Via de la Plata
Located in Baños de Montemayor, Albergue Turístico Via de la Plata has a garden, a shared lounge and a bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Each room comes with a balcony.At the hostel, the rooms include a closet. Rooms have a shared bathroom with a shower.Guests at Albergue Turístico Via de la Plata can enjoy a continental breakfast.Plasencia is 28 miles from the accommodation.
- Lovely building with beautiful tranquil garden and views – sat under the shade of a fig tree drinking beer was the highlight of my trip! Shower rooms and toilet clean and modern. Bar Carlos nearby for excellent food and drink and exposed rock/water feature 🙂 Lovely historic village with half timbered buildings on Via de la Plata (hence exhibition in Albergue) with Roman Baths. Although no bar in Albergue there was a drinks machine including cold beer.
A very good albergue for doing the camino to Santiago. They have a nice garden and a place to stall your bike. There are three rooms of each four beds.
In the building is also a ‘centro de interpretación’ which explains the history of the Via de la Plata in Extremadura.
Breakfast is included.
Nearby are good places to eat.
Baños is a quiet, cosy old town in a beautiful region.
- Wonderful, helpful hospitalero. Beautiful building.
- La calidad muy superior al precio. Un trato inmejorable, muy contentos, volvería a repetir sin duda!!
- El lugar, la limpieza y el concepto de alojamiento . CAMAs còmodas, impecable el baño . Se agradece el desayuno de la mañana, sencillo pero suficiente
Top Hostels In Casas Del Castañar Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Casas del Castañar Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Casas del Castañar Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Casas del Castañar Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!