5 Best Hostels To Stay In Casas de Abajo Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Casas de Abajo Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Casas de Abajo Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Casas de Abajo Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Casas de Abajo Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Casas de Abajo Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Casas de Abajo Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Casas De Abajo Tenerife:
Albergue Montes de Anaga
Located in the Rural Park of Anaga, in the town of El Bailader, Albergue Monstes de Anaga has a balcony to the two slopes of the Anaga Massif and is located in a short distance from the best beaches in the North of the island.The hostel has nine rooms, of 2, 4 and 6 seats. The facilities are adapted for disabled guests and are aimed at all types of public: hikers, organized groups, tourists, students, associations and athletes who love nature.The property has a living room and dining room, TV and Internet room. There is also a terrace with barbecue. A laundry area and storage for materials and bicycles is offered.We offer you the possibility to enjoy the tranquility offered by a unique environment, the Anaga Rural Park and to participate in our unforgettable activities.
- Very basic hostel. Comfy beds. Great place to base for hikes. Beautiful views and location! Served its purpose for some great hikes!!
- Great place in the middle of the mountains, friendly staff, good breakfast and dinner
The most amazing thing about this property is the view, since it’s up in the mountains it feels like you can see the whole island from the patio.
During my stay I had a four person room, but had the whole thing to myself the entirety of my stay.
- Great mountain getaway. Good location for countless hikes. There are buses but it was much easier with a car. Veronica was such a helpful and accommodating hostess! The meals were economical and yummy!
- Great staff, comfortable beds, good facilities and food, amazing views
Located in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Wanderlust Hostel is 1.6 miles from Tenerife Espacio de las Artes. The property is around 5 miles from Museo Histórico Militar de Canarias, 0.6 miles from Museo municipal de Bellas Artes and 1.9 miles from Heliodoro Rodriguez Lopez Stadium. The property is 1.9 miles from Auditorio de Tenerife.All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms include a shared bathroom with a bath. The rooms are equipped with a seating area.The property has a fitness center.Tenerife Trade Fair is 2.3 miles from Wanderlust Hostel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Central location, clean for a hostel, room with 4 pers, friendly staff, nice rooftop
I liked facilities: perfect kitchen, sport gym, lovely view from the roof, excellent loundry, super clean everything and helpful girl on reception. And view from my window!!!
The most clean, quiet and just perfect place to have rest!!!
- The welcome and check in was excellent and needed. Had my passport stolen and they accomodated me while waiting for my temp passport. Everbody put a smile back on my face. Cheers guys, 😘👌😊🤚
The staff is so nice, it feels like coming home.
The roof terrace is pretty amazing and its only few minutes walk to the City Center!
I would come back here at anytime!
- Nice kitchen and roof terras. Lots of room (we were the only guests) Nice clean showers. The staff was very friendly. Bonus, this hostel has a tiny gym.
Featuring barbecue facilities, garden, terrace and free WiFi, Patio Hostel is located in La Laguna, 1,950 feet from Leal Theater. The property has a shared lounge, as well as a bar. The accommodations offers a 24-hour front desk, and organizing tours for guests.At the hostel, all rooms include a patio with a mountain view. With a shared bathroom, certain units at Patio Hostel also feature a garden view. The hostel has a welcoming patio with a seating and chill out area.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire is available at the accommodations.Catedral San Cristobal de La Laguna is 2,300 feet from Patio Hostel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 1.9 mi from the property.
- The staff and owners were great and attentive and the hostel clean and welcoming.
Awww , most probably the best hostel I’ve ever stayed in… lovely atmosphere, super clean, chilled relaxed, super good location, it’s easy to get to know people and they offer different activities like for example movie night in the “patio” But above all It’s run for such a lovely couple that will be there for you 24/7… wishing you all the very best for the future and hoping to see you soon…
PS: they are very eco friendly and you will have the tasty vegetables produced there included in the nice breakfast as well as maybe home made cakes and so on 🙂
Don’t miss it 🙂
- Free filtered water, really comfy bed, helpful staff
- The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms were quite spaceful and the beds were comfortable. There is a patio where you can meet and exchange experiences and the breakfast was a nice surprise.
- Welcoming and friendly staff. Gret info about local area. Beds were fixed hard to floor meaning being on top bunk I wasn’t disturbed by the guy below. Small padlocm provided was also a bonus.
B&B La Laguna
Set in a UNESCO-listed building, 650 feet from La Laguna Cathedral, B&B La Laguna has a sun terrace and a patio. This property offers free WiFi.Accommodations has bunk beds or single beds, and access to shared bathroom facilities.There are barbecue facilities and a vending machine for drinks. B&B La Laguna includes a shared lounge and kitchen, as well as luggage storage and lockers. The patio has fruit trees and you can pick fruit for a snack or to make juices.Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 6.8 mi from La Laguna and Tenerife North Airport is 1.9 mi away.
This is a great place to stay. Chiara is so welcoming and attentive to help you appreciate Tenerife that it made my stay a great experience. There is a very large kictchen you can use, and when I was there the trees in the patio were loaded with oranges and lemons that we could pick. Just a great stay!
- i likied the location close to the centre of La Laguna
- Chiara is an amazing manager and very very helpful. She helped me all with the getting to know the places, where to go, how to go and the time schedules. I felt like I was hosted by a very close friend. The sheets and the bathroom is very tidy and very clean.
This is a hostel – so keep that in mind if booking.
We had a wonderful stay here. The building is absolutely adorable. We booked a private room (2 beds), it was dark and fairly quiet and cozy. There is an orange tree for fresh squeezed orange juice in the morning and a lovely communal sitting room.
The staff was lovely and check-in and check-out was very easy.
- Excellent! I loved the staff, always kind and smiling. Also we were given a room just for the 3 of us without us having to ask, as there was availability.
- This is a great place to stay. Chiara is so welcoming and attentive to help you appreciate Tenerife that it made my stay a great experience. There is a very large kictchen you can use, and when I was there the trees in the patio were loaded with oranges and lemons that we could pick. Just a great stay!
La Terrera Youth Hostel
Featuring free Wi-Fi access, La Terrera Youth Hostel located in La Laguna’s center, in Tenerife. The hostel offers beds in colorful dormitory rooms in a characteristic Canarian building.Guests have access to a wardrobe and a shared bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided.Continental breakfast is daily served. There is a shared terrace with outdoor furniture and a small garden. Guests can also enjoy a games room and a libraryA wide variety of bars and restaurants can be found in the area. 2,300 feet from the hostel, there is a tram stop with connection to Santa Cruz. Tenerife North Airport is only 1.9 mi from the property.
- It’s a very nice, cozy hostel in a beautiful old building. Very well located and friendly staff! Nothing to complain about 🙂
- Staff are very friendly and give a warm welcome. Had a very comfortable stay here! I would recommend to anyone.
- The private room I stayed in was very peaceful, the location is good.
- very friendly staff, cozy room, generous breakfast…
- The staff is super nice, the coffee in the morning was beautiful, the whole hostel is super cool with really good energy 🙂
Top Hostels In Casas De Abajo Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Casas de Abajo Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Casas de Abajo Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Casas de Abajo Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!