5 Best Hostels To Stay In Boadilla del Camino Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Boadilla del Camino Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Boadilla del Camino Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Boadilla del Camino Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Boadilla del Camino Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Boadilla del Camino Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Boadilla del Camino Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Boadilla Del Camino Castile And Leon:
Camino de Santiago
Located in Castrojeriz on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route, this house is 35 minutes’ drive from Burgos. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a TV, a private bathroom, and views of Castrojeriz Castle.Camino de Santiago’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food including roast lamb and garlic soup. There is a bar service, and packed lunches are available on request.The guest house has a lounge with a fireplace, and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. The surrounding area is great for hiking, cycling or birdwatching.
Loved that it was a bungalow situation
Staff friendly and helpful
The place was very clean and nice!!!
The room was decorated like our mothers lovely home!!!!
Our host drove us to our room and upon arrival, she brought us two Coke’s!!!!!
This was a welcomed refreshing pleasure at the end of a long and hot day!!!!!!!
- Having our own little cabin was nice and dinner was great. My husband loved the roasted keg of lamb!
- Nice spacious chalet comfortable Morden a m clean even had WiFi good scenic view and directly on the Camino route into town
- The site was unusual being a modular home in a campground. But the location was close to the Camino and we had spacious accommodation. Roberto made us a special dinner and helped get us what we needed. Great experience.
- Loved that it was a bungalow situation
Albergue Estrella Del Camino
Featuring a garden, Albergue Estrella Del Camino is located in Frómista. With a shared lounge, the property also features a bar. Free WiFi is available.Rooms have a shared bathroom.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Palencia is 21 miles from the hostel, while Carrión de los Condes is 12 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 54 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Castrojeriz! Located in Castrojeriz, aCienLeguas provides a garden. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Rooms include a terrace with a garden view.At the hostel, all rooms include a patio. All guest rooms feature a closet.Burgos is 30 miles from aCienLeguas, while Palencia is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The people running it were very friendly and accommodating. Ther pilgrim dinner was one of the best I had on the road. All in all good location, facilities and food!
- This was a very pleasant stay on El Camino. aCienLeguas (one hundred leagues from Santiago) is run by a very friendly, helpful and considerate family. We were treated very graciously and our room and bathroom were immaculate and nicely appointed. They have a sink in the yard behind to wash clothes and cloths lines in the sun to ensure they dry. The food was very good and the menu varied from the normal Camino fare. Breakfast began at 7am allowing an earlier start to our day’s walk. We would recommend this to any Camino traveler.
- The family that runs the Hostel went out of their way to assist us with booking reservations at other facilities later in our Camino. They could not have been more helpful
- They were incredibly and helpful after we suffered a medical issue they help arrange transport and were very understanding and sympathetic
- The property has a good location and has a bar with restaurant. Pricing is fair. And apparently the food is good from what I hear from other travellers.
Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel
Offering rooms with single beds and free WiFi, Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel is located in Castrojeriz in the Castile and Leon Region, and on the Santiago de Compostela Pilgrimage Route.Guests have access to a shared bathroom. There is also a shared kitchen at the property.Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel offers a free bike parking, charging point for electric bicycles and an area for washing and repairing bicycles, with some basic tools to the guests.Burgos is 23 mi from Albergue Rosalia / Pilgrim Hostel, while Palencia is 28 mi from the property.
- clean and friendly…the loft was air conditioned.in the afternoon
- Although this is a pilgrim albergue, the dormitory was spacious and had beds, not bunks. It is in every way a lovely place.
The location, the professionalism and welcoming of the staff. The dinner, the facilities. One of my favorite Albergues in the Camino. This is the second time I stayed there.
Jaime was a gentleman and drove one of the pilgrims to a farmacia in a near by village because the one there was closed.
- This was my favorite lodging along the entire Camino de Santiago. I was greeted with a warm gracious welcome by Javi. He helped my friend and I store our bikes in the garage. The rooms/beds and facilities were adequate. The onsite dinner was wonderful! It was a delicious meal served on the patio amongst other guests and was so much fun!
The property was clean and well situated. A 2 minute walk to the grocery store, many bars and a pharmacy close by.
The staff were most accommodating with my dietary needs at the Pilgrims dinner. The kitchen and sitting area are clean and comfortable.
Located in Castrojeriz, Albergue Orion features a garden, terrace and bar. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.Burgos is 30 miles from the hostel. Burgos Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Korean food at dinner was delicious…such a Camino treat! Albergue itself is spotless and bathroom facilities are excellent. The courtyard is a sunny-pleasure to enjoy while recuperating from a day’s trek…two friendly cats and a dog to love on!
- Pretty grounds, green lawn areas, friendly cats, friendly Korean host who speaks excellent English, tasty and generous dinner of bipimbap. We stayed in a private double room which was clean with a nice bath for 40 euro.
- Spotless Albergue; some private, some dorm rooms. Separate banos and showers for men and women both very clean. For another 10 € get the Korean dinner a great change from the usual Camino fare. The owners were very particular about leaving boots and poles outside and provided lockers for packs.
- One of our favourite places along the Camino, so far. Great checkin and the room was spotless. Fantastic meal of bibimbap (Korean dish). Great garden area to wash and dry clothes in the sun and enjoy a drink with other guests. We had a lovely time.
- This place is really clean, comfortable, quiet, and nicely decorated. The Korean dinner was especially good. The hosts were very warm and kind people. Would love to return here someday.
Top Hostels In Boadilla Del Camino Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Boadilla del Camino Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Boadilla del Camino Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Boadilla del Camino Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!