5 Best Hostels To Stay In Becerril de la Sierra Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Becerril de la Sierra Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Becerril de la Sierra Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Becerril de la Sierra Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Becerril de la Sierra Community of Madrid. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Becerril de la Sierra Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Becerril de la Sierra Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Becerril De La Sierra Community Of Madrid:
Alojamiento La Pedriza
Offering a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, Residencia La Pedriza is a guest house located at the foot of La Pedriza in the Cuenca Alta del Manzanares Regional Park. It offers free on-site parking.The elegant, rustic rooms feature tiled flooring, air conditioning and central heating. They are all equipped with a TV, work desk and a small fridge. Private bathrooms include amenities. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.There is a library-living room with a TV, and a common kitchen-dining area including a coffee machine, microwave, toaster and kitchenware. Guests can also relax in the large garden and there is a small children’s playground.La Pedriza is just 0.6 mi from Castillo Manzanares el Real castle and 31 mi from the center of Madrid. Staff are happy to provide information about activities in the surrounding area, including hiking and horse riding.
- Peaceful, well-located, spacious and with a warm welcome from the owner.
- Very helpful owner, speaks very good English, nice little place short walk into town. Near mountains, good walks in area. Fridge in room, – I suggest that they have some coffee available in the breakfast room.
- Clean and comfortable room, lovely breakfast. Very friendly and welcoming.
- The continal breakfast offered is fine. Good wifi. Very kind staffConfortable room but …
If the coffee is nice i really cannot tell, as they did not offer us any..
For hiking this place is nice, though it’s really overpriced (59 euro a night for a hotel with 70s furniture mixed with a bit of IKEA).
Hostal La Maya
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hostal La Maya offers accommodations in Cercedilla, 7.5 mi from Navacerrada – Ski Station. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 31 mi away.
- You want to ask for room 416. The corner room at the top floor. Great balcony to enjoy the breeze and city. The view is just OK but the breeze….. Did not try the restaurant. Parking is on street or in a free city lot adjacent of the DIAS grocery about 500 meters from the hotel.
- Staff was excellent . Great location . Worth a stay for few nights . Hour from Madrid Airport .
- We arrived quite early since we had an event the same day, hotelier let us enter the room before check in time to get ready and drop out stuff. great location in the center, beautiful mountain view
- Very central location, spacious comfortable room, very clean and new. Would stay here again.
- Comfortable room in nice building. Quiet at night. Friendy reception. Straightforward check-in and out. Was a smoker in the room before us. Had to open the windows first. No problem 😉
La Casona del Pinar Albergue
Located in San Rafael, La Casona del Pinar Albergue features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a tennis court and a fitness center. Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. Guests can enjoy Local and Mediterranean dishes at the restaurant or have a drink at the bar.At the hostel, the rooms have a closet. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while some rooms also feature a balcony.La Casona del Pinar Albergue offers a continental or buffet breakfast.You can play ping pong and pool at the accommodation, and car rental is available.Segovia is 23 miles from La Casona del Pinar Albergue, while Navacerrada is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Excellent value for money. Excellent outdoor bar/ cafe. Location excellent. Excellent pool with friendly pool attendant, Adriana, who gave excellent advice on what to visit in Segovia.
- The staff were very friendly any time of day or night
- Muy amables en la recepción. La habitación muy limpia. El entorno fenomenal para desconectar. No tuvimos tiempo para probar las instalaciones pero nos ha parecido un sitio muy completo.
- Me ha gustado en general todo y sobre todo las actividades. Gracias
La estancia en plena naturaleza.
La tranquilidad en todo el entorno.
Las instalaciones al aire libre.
El desayuno bastante aceptable
Camino de Lis Hostel
Set in the heart of Sierra de Guadarrama National Park, Camino de Lis Hostel is located in La Granja de San Ildefonso. This hostel offers free WiFi in all public areas.This property offers bunk beds in dormitory rooms, which include hardwood floors, heating, and personal lockers. There is also access to shared bathroom facilities.The property has a shared lounge with a flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a kitchen equipped with a fridge, microwave, and dining table.Camino de Lis Hostel is just 650 feet from the Granja de San Ildefonso Royal Palace. You can find many restaurants within a 5-minute walk of the property.
- It’s a good hostel, clean and the owner is very nice. The kitchen facility is good and clean!
- Kitchen, though I did not cook during visit. V clean
- Everything . For 14 a night (accomodation and bedsheets) was an absolute bargain. Staff really nice and facilities couldn’t be faulted. Would recommend the waterfall to anyone who finds themselves in San Ildelfonso
- The location is good. Kichen facility is goodt. Good bed size and comfortable.
Su precio…la limpieza…el confort …seguridad
EL REFUGIO DE COTOS
Located in Rascafría, EL REFUGIO DE COTOS has a garden, a shared lounge and a bar. The property is around 12 miles from Valdesqui – Ski Station, 12 miles from Del Arroyo and 12 miles from Collado. The property is 12 miles from Escuela lll.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom.Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near EL REFUGIO DE COTOS.Park Center is 12 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 62 miles from EL REFUGIO DE COTOS.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Becerril De La Sierra Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Becerril de la Sierra Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Becerril de la Sierra Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Becerril de la Sierra Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!