5 Best Hostels To Stay In Atallu Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Atallu Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Atallu Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Atallu Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Atallu Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Atallu Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Atallu Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Atallu Navarre:
Albergue Uztartza features free WiFi and views of mountain in Aduna. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a bar.Guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. Rooms have a shared bathroom.Guests at Albergue Uztartza will be able to enjoy activities in and around Aduna, like hiking.San Sebastian is 12 miles from the accommodation, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 20 miles from Albergue Uztartza.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Otardi Landa Aterpetxea
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Albergue Otardi Landa Aterpetxea is set in Asteasu. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. San Sebastián is 9.9 mi from Albergue Otardi Landa Aterpetxea, while Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 25 mi from the property. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 19 mi away.
- Lovely! A family run place in the heart of beautiful countryside. Hearty homegrown and homecooked meals are served in the evenings with local cider (or wine or beer) and breakfast is also offered- all at very good prices. The children loved playing with the dogs and other kids in the garden, and we loved having a drink on the patio as the sun set, listening to the birds. Lots of wonderful hillside and country walks can be done nearby, and it is a fairly short drive to beaches at zarutz and San Sebastián. Owners so accommodating and kind. Recommended!????
- The host family is so kind and friendly. They made an amazing for-course home cooked meal for dinner complete with beer and cider for €15/person, I highly recommend it. Staying here was like visiting family. The home is a 500 year old farm house that has been amazingly remodeled and restored. The property and view is gorgeous and peaceful and safe. It is a 30 minute drive from San Sebastián by car. The rooms are set up bunk-style.
- Me gustó mucho el lugar donde esta el caserío y lo agradables, amables y acogedores que son los dueños.
La chambre était très spacieuse, très propre, les salles de bain aussi.
Le petit déjeuner était à volonté.
Nous avions oublié des bijoux et les propriétaires nous les ont renvoyé. Ils sont très gentils, ils parlent un peu français.
- Lo mejor del alojamiento, la familia que lo regenta, que nos atendieron muy bien desde antes de llegar. Si lo que quieres es tranquilidad, este es tu lugar. La habitación compartida para seis personas era amplia y cómoda. Todo limpito. A 25 kilómetros de la Playa de la Concha. Comida de la huerta que tienen allí mismo. ¡Nos encantó! Seguro repetiríamos.
Albergue Olasenea Aterpea
Located in Zubieta, Albergue Olasenea Aterpea features a terrace and shared lounge. The accommodations provides a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.With a shared bathroom, rooms at the hostel also offer a mountain view.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Albergue Olasenea Aterpea.San Sebastián is 40 mi from the accommodations while Pamplona is 37 mi away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 26 mi from Albergue Olasenea Aterpea.
- The great personnel, comfortable check-in/out time and everything was enough clean
- Manu was always really friendly and helpful to us, my friend will cherish the memory of him serenading her with his friend on guitar. Zubieta is truly a beautiful part of the basque reigion, we really enjoyed our stay.
It was like a dream i can not expect – everything was so great that i have no words to describe it.
Imanol and Maria, i was so glad to meet you! You made this evening so special, and now i know that i have a place like home in a small and so cozy village between San-Sebastian and Pamplona. And this home has a great balcony, great kitchen and even a guitar!
I strongly recommend you all this place if you want to enjoy a pure happiness with the nature, with hiking, with the people and with the life itself.
Imanol y Maria, un abrazo fuerte de Moscu y eskerrik asko por todo!
- Great staff in a very nice village. The persons here are the best!
- Wonderful community – fabulous location – brilliant fun!
Albergue Abarun Aterpea
Located in Ituren, 19 mi from San Sebastián, Albergue Abarun Aterpea features a children’s playground and terrace. There is a games room on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Please note that bed linen and towels are not included.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play squash at the hostel. Biarritz is 25 mi from Albergue Abarun Aterpea, while Pamplona is 22 mi away. San Sebastián Airport is 16 mi from the property.
- SUPER family-friendly — play room, outdoor activities, cool bunk beds, etc.! AMAZING location — I chose it not knowing what the town/village was like, and it turned out to be the highlight of our stay. Tourist info available on-site. Beautiful interior, amazing building, so clean — gorgeous!!
- Good breakfast with a pincho and fruit served by staff. Additional rooms available for playing and sitting outside. Bar. Fronton to play pelota yourself next to the hotel, with equipment available at hotel.
- excellent destination!! very friendly and helping staff!!! After a day in the mountains coming back to the hotel for an excellent and good value for your money dinner!!! Our room had a mountain view and enjoyed it very much!! Too bad we couldn’t stay a few days longer 🙁 !!! In the future we would like to come back again!! Lot to see and do around here!! We had a great vacation time!! And have fun learning a few basque words, the locals will be very happy!! Eskerrik asko/ Thank you Albergue Abarun Aterpea!!!!
- Take the evening dinner offer, for an experience of local cuisine.
- langile taldea biziki atsegina. janaria simple eta oso ona.
Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta
Located in Ilzarbe, Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta features barbecue facilities and a garden. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a playground. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the hostel, every room includes a balcony. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain rooms will provide you with a seating area. All rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta has a terrace. The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Pamplona is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Olite is 38 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 14 miles from Alojamiento Rural Ur Tanta.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Atallu Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Atallu Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Atallu Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Atallu Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!