5 Best Hostels To Stay In Ascaso Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Ascaso Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ascaso Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ascaso Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ascaso Aragon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ascaso Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ascaso Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Ascaso Aragon:
A Borda Felices Hostel
The hostel A Borda Felices is set in Broto, 10 minutes’ drive from Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. It has free WiFi, a terrace with a barbecue and a communal kitchen.The simply decorated rooms at A Borda Felices have wooden furnishings and beamed ceilings. All rooms have heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hostel also has a lounge and a dining area. You can make use of a fully equipped kitchen and of a computer at reception. There is a washing machine and a tumble dryer, which can be used for an additional cost.Set in the Aragonese Pyrenees, A Borda Felices has a picturesque setting close to the Ara River.You can go cycling in the area and the hostel can also arrange off-road excursions. Panticosa’s ski slopes are approximately 40 minutes’ drive away.
- This is a (youth) hostel, not a hotel, so you are expected to make your own beds – not a pro lem. We had a triple room with two bunk beds and a single bed, quite comfortable, and a small but adequate bathroom. Good wifi, parking on street nearby not a problem. Communal kitchen and dining room spotlessly clean and well-equipped (apart from dishcloths). Quiet and peaceful despite being on the main road through Broto. Friendly and informative staff.
- Very nice staff and clean areas. They let us keep our bikes inside a room in other building, giving us the keys. Very kind people running the business.
- Very good value for money. Perfect location and friendly staff (only Spanish speaking). It was very nice to have the communal kitchen with all facilities. Good atmosphere in the house. The wooden floor in the room was good for the child to play. Also, a playground is next to the hostel.
- Great location, very friendly host, lovely small town, 5 mins drive from the park entrance
- Nice hostel a bit far from ski resorts if that is what you are looking for
Refugio Lucien Briet Hostel
Offering a restaurant, Refugio Lucien Briet is located in Torla. This charming hostel features a patio, bar and a tour desk.Each room at Refugio Lucien Briet, has heating and offers access to shared bathrooms. The kitchen comes with a microwave and a toaster. Please note that it does not include kitchenware.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and horse riding.The hostel is 1.9 mi from Parque Nacional de Ordesa.
Beautiful old menssion. We stayed at a double room that had precisely what we need, including a clean always-hot shower… we loved the place and booked again for after our treck.
When booking wrong room by mistake (and the relevant ones were allready occupied) the owner cancelled for free immidiately. We are so coming back.
- great base in Torla – just what we were looking for and great value for money
- Comfortable enough and good location for getting to the national park.
- In the heart of the village Torla. Good for solo travellers and Backpackers. Bunk beds are comfortable. Toilets were well maintained.
- Basic accommodation but location, cleanliness & comfort of the rooms good. Staff were pleasant and always willing to accommodate our needs where possible.
- Beautiful old menssion. We stayed at a double room that had precisely what we need, including a clean always-hot shower… we loved the place and booked again for after our treck.
Albergue de Sin
Featuring a restaurant and a bar, Albergue de Sin offers pet-friendly accommodations in Sin, 17 mi from Saint-Lary-Soulan. Free WiFi is available in shared areas and terrace.All rooms at the Albergue offers mountains views and some of them have a private bathroom.A breakfast is served every morning and all guests collaborate, for both breakfast and dinner, by setting and clearing the table.The hostel is located between Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park and the Nature Reserve of The Natural Park of Posets-Maladeta. A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.
- Very calm place, lovely owners, authentic spanish snall village in the middle of Pyrenees
- Excellent Mountain Inn. For Walkers Dorms with bunks but we had a double room ensuite which was very clean and comfortable. It really is out of the way, glad we had our 4×4. Amazing views. Nice people. Good wholesome food and plenty of it. Bed, Breakfast, Evening meal with Wine was E72 including the E6 linen hire (you can take you own) and pre dinner drinks on their lovely terrace. They were happy to accomodate my wife’s veggie diet. I had chicken wrapped in ham with local mushrooms & cepes which was excellent. Starter was a dinner plate egg & potato tortilla. We used it as a stopover just short of the Bielsa Tunnel crossing having driven up from southern Spain. Would love to go back and spend some walking in the mountain there.
- Owners were nice, beautiful view in and outside the village
Simple, con mucho corazón, gente muy amable y servicial, desayuno rico, y buena base para senderismo. Terraza bonita con la vista buenísima.
Gracias por tenerme! Aunque llegué muy tarde.
- Es un sitio muy acogedor. Y muy buenas vistas la terraza, para contemplar desayunando.
Hostal Restaurante Asador Pañart
Surrounded by Pineta Valley, Hostal Restaurante Asador Pañart is located in Bielsa, on the foothills of Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. The charming hostel offers a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.The stone building features colorful rooms with a private bathroom including a bidet and hairdryer. There is a TV and a balcony with impressive mountain views.Hostal Restaurante Asador Pañart has a terrace and shared lounge, and the restaurant serves characteristic Spanish cuisine. There are ski facilities available, as well as a tour desk.The property is located by Cinca River, in the Aragonese Pyrenees. The Piau-Engaly Ski Slopes in France are 30 minutes’ drive away. Huesca is 81 mi away, while Boltaña is 30 mi from the property.
It is really worth of upgrading a room or requesting a room with the balcony. The view from our balcony was amazing – straight to the beautiful village of Bielsa and the mountains. Only few minutes walk to the centre of the village, where are restaurants, shops and supermarket. Basic, but very nice hostal with extremely friendly staff, even if they didn’t speak English. They have suggested us to park our motorcycle under the roof of a tent, as it was out of the season and they didn’t use that part for the outside tables which was great, as it was a heavy rain that night.
The dinner at the hostal’s restaurant was great, as well as breakfast. They also have menus translated into English, which was great.
Overall, a very nice stay and we would love to stay there again.
The management and staff went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.
The room was nice, very clean, and the breakfast out of this world. Would go back there any time. A first class place!!
- Good location on the edge of a small village an ideal place to stay for the Pyrenees from either country. Owner made room for the motorcycles and was very helpful and accommodating. Food was spot on and value for the money. Very clean and tidy.
This hotel is spotlessly clean, the rooms and shower facilities are very good. The breakfast and dinner is fairly priced, the food excellent.
Run by a lovely family who just cannot do enough for you. We make this a regular stop when travelling back and forth between Spain and the U.K. Scenery in the area is stunning.
- Good location, friendly staff and excellent breakfast.
- It is really worth of upgrading a room or requesting a room with the balcony. The view from our balcony was amazing – straight to the beautiful village of Bielsa and the mountains. Only few minutes walk to the centre of the village, where are restaurants, shops and supermarket. Basic, but very nice hostal with extremely friendly staff, even if they didn’t speak English. They have suggested us to park our motorcycle under the roof of a tent, as it was out of the season and they didn’t use that part for the outside tables which was great, as it was a heavy rain that night.
Albergue El Último Bucardo
Albergue El Último Bucardo in Linás de Broto features a garden and a terrace. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hostel, the rooms include a desk. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.A variety of activities can be enjoyed on site or nearby, including skiing, cycling and hiking.Formigal is 25 miles from Albergue El Último Bucardo.
- Beds were comfotable and clean, common room for rest is comfortable.
The bed was wide and super comfortable, there was really enough space for each visitor. That is a luxury in any shared bedrooms. Bathroom was clean and spacious.
We arrived late at night, the stuff was really nice anyway.
Excellent place for backpackers. You can find a lot of information about routes in mountains. Albergue is situated on the main road, so it’s very easy to found it and we parked a car on the opposite side and it’s also a plus.
Breakfasts were in usual spanish style (pan con tomatos, jamon, queso and cafe con leche). For us it was a good start of a day.
I’m planning come back 🙂
- It was very clean and fair enough for the price. The breakfast was very good for 5 eur.
- The Albergue is very big, modern and cozy. I loved the shared kitchen and living room. Also there’s a fenced garden with BBQs and hammocks, where you can rest, cook, and take your pet out ! bedrooms very comfortable, no TV (but who cares) and also beautiful views!
Top Hostels In Ascaso Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ascaso Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ascaso Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ascaso Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!