5 Best Hostels To Stay In Armaño Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Armaño Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Armaño Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Armaño Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Armaño Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Armaño Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Armaño Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Armaño Cantabria:
Albergue La Cabaña
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Albergue La Cabaña is located in Turieno. The property has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. The property provides a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the property.Skiing and cycling are among the activities that guests of the hostel can find nearby.Llanes is 40 miles from Albergue La Cabaña. Santander Airport is 66 miles away.
- They were really helpful with my luggage and with helping me with directions and advice and so forth. The rooms were also very cute and cozy, and they were very understanding of my needing to leave early in the morning and set it up so that I could, even though it was before check out time.
- This place was super awesome. Besides being really nice and mountain lodge looking, the staff was super helpful with storing my luggage (they let me keep it there one day free of charge and come back for it the next day when I stayed with them again) and letting me leave early, before normal checkout time, so I could catch the bus.
- We found the hosts to be incredibly hospitable (despite our lack of Spanish) and we loved our 3 night stay. It was peaceful, very clean, relaxing and the facilities were good. Excellent location – walking distance to Potes and close to Fuente De.
- Lovely hostel, easy to reach from Potes! (10 min walking from the bus station). The place was kind of basic but very clean and the bed was really comfy. Breakfast was okay with various cakes, bread, fruits, cereal, coffee and beautiful view!! There was a terrace to sit outside if you wished. The staff were very friendly. One day, as I was leaving for the mountains earlier they made a pack-lunch to take with me! Gracias!!!
- good breakfast available after 9:00. large Double room with on suite, very large balcony. Cooking facilities.
Albergue Turístico Valdebaró
The family-run Albergue Turístico Valdebaró is 3.1 mi from Potes, on the edge of the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers an outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi zone and free parking.The heated rooms feature wooden floors and mountain views. There are shared bathroom facilities. Bed Linen are provided.There are 2 communal lounges. The restaurant serves traditional cuisine. A local bus runs to the hostal twice a day.
- We loved the view,the room was ready for us before check in time as we arrived a bit earlier. The room was very clean, no dust or funny smell, very cosy with lovely wooden features. Clean toilets and showers.Nice bathroom. Very good value for money.
- The use of a swimming pool in the communal garden area. Nice outdoor eating area too. The staff were very friendly but spoke no english so learning some basic spanish would help. Meals are available.
- The two owners that took care of us during our stay were simply phenomenal. They took great care to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed to enjoy our stay in their beautiful albergue and surrounding area. The views are incredible and the common areas are very comfortable and great to kick up the sore feet after long days of hiking.
- Las vistas impresionantes, tranquilidad, muy amables, todo muy limpio
- La ubicación es preciosa y tiene una piscina muy chula
Albergue Turístico Briz
Albergue Turístico Briz is located in Espinama, 1.9 mi from Fuente Dé and within Picos de Europa National Park. It offers a shared kitchen and mountain-style accommodations looking onto gardens.Each dorm at Albergue Turístico Briz has simple wooden furnishings and bunk beds. All dorms have heating and access to a shared bathroom. Towels can be rented at reception.You can make use of a shared lounge with a TV, board games and a fireplace. The gardens and terrace offer views of the surrounding mountains. There is also a barbecue here.The area is ideal for hiking and skiing, and the nearest slopes are approximately 1 hour’s drive away. Potes is 12 mi away, and the nearest beaches can be reached in an hour by car.
- This place was beautiful, with a nice little patio out front and a random cat that came and purred at you. It was super cute and cosy and you really got that whole ‘mountain cottage’ feel. Location’s pretty good too.
- Location, proximity / closeness to Carres Trail.
- Extremely friendly owner and family feeling. Lovely wood fire chimney which made my day when it was raining!
Exceptionally kind owners. Friendly and helpful. the whole place was exceptionally clean.
I dealt with the parents of the owner as she was not well on my arrival, and they were fantastic, so kind and helpful. totally recommend the hostel.
- really good place to stay and the owner is absolutely awesome
Albergue Villa de Bulnes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Albergue Villa de Bulnes is located in Bulnes. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the hostel.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Albergue Villa de Bulnes.Llanes is 37 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 76 mi from Albergue Villa de Bulnes.
- Everything! Beautiful location, accommodating and friendly staff, we met some great people. Best hostel we’ve ever stayed. Was very clean and we felt safe.
- This is a small hostel in a tiny village without anything open after 20. Order the food in advance if you want to eat. For the price this place is hard to beat. The staff (Adolpho) was very helpful and nice, he seems to do everything himself.
- This is an Albergue (which is spanish for Youth Hostel), and a well run one at that, but it is not a hotel. The sleeping is in bunk beds with up to ten people in a room. There is only one shower, toilet for each room that can make for a bottle neck in the AM. Like most places in Spain, breakfast is coffee and toast or coffee cake. Not a lot of protein. That said, Bulnes is a spectacular setting, and well worth visiting for a couple of nights with a hike into the heart of the Eastern Picos de Europa. For the young and rugged there is a steep ascent to a refugio followed by one of several possible descents that makes for an exhausting day. For the older and less rugged there is a more gentle valley taking one into similar unforgettable terrain. Two nights there is all you need.
- Very new and spotless with comfortable bunk beds and secure lockers. Good shower and simple breakfast make this fantastic value.
- Unique surroundings as well as going to and from Bulnes.
Refugio La Ardilla Real Hostel
Refugio La Ardilla Real is located in Santa Marina de Valdeón and 1.9 mi from Posada de Valdeón, in the Picos de Europa National Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Refugio La Ardilla Real features free WiFi in shared areas. You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are several hiking routes in the area. Cares Gorge is 8.1 mi away.Cangas de Onís and Covadonga Lakes are 56 mi from the property. Fuente Dé Cable Car is 1.5 hour’s drive away and Santo Toribio de Liebana Monastery is 37 mi away.
Dinner possibility for fair price
- The place is awesome! The staff is very nice and the locals greet you like the nice people they are! Great for resting and checking out the Picos!
Atmosphere was fantastic. Personnel was very helpful.
- albergue tranquilo, nuevo, limpio y bien de precio. Muy amables
per chi vuole soggiornare nel parco naturale questa è un’ottima struttura
le ragazze che gestiscono il posto sono estremamente disponibili e gentili, ci hanno fatto cenare anche se siamo arrivati alle 10.30 di sera. le persone incontrate sono tutte molto gentili e la zona è fantastica
ho apprezzato molto la pulizia sia della camera che degli spazi comuni
rapporto qualità prezzo molto buono
- Country ambient
Top Hostels In Armaño Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Armaño Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Armaño Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Armaño Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!