5 Best Hostels To Stay In Arcos Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Arcos Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Arcos Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arcos Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arcos Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Arcos Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Arcos Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Arcos Asturias:
Albergue Turístico La Peregrina
Located in Oviedo, within 1.3 miles of Bullring and 1,800 feet of Plaza de la Constitución, Albergue Turístico La Peregrina provides accommodations with free WiFi. The property is close to several noted attractions, around 0.7 miles from Plaza de España and around 1,200 feet from Campoamor Theater. The property is close to popular attractions like State Tax Administration, Oviedo’s University and Oviedo Cathedral.The rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. The shared bathroom is equipped with a shower and a hair dryer. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Oviedo Cathedral is half a mile from Albergue Turístico La Peregrina. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 29 miles from the accommodation.
- Right on Gascona street. The most popular nightlife street in Oviedo. Easy access with keys and registering and leaving.
Every bed had a plug and a light, also most beds were separeted by curtains, giving extra privicy.
The toilets were spotless, very very clean
- I liked the staff very much, they were helpful, friendly and polite. It was very close to the bus station, in walking distance, it is also right in the middle of literally everything. There are bars in the road where the hostel is but they were friendly and with family and I wasn’t bothered by any noise at all. I liked the showers, always clean and hot and there was an outside drying area too. There was also a table where you could sit and have your meals. There are large lockers by each of the beds.
- Muy buena ubicación, cama cómoda con enchufe y locker individual
- Я пилигрим,прошла путь 5 лет назад. и мне было очень приятно оказаться вновь в атмосфере пути Саньяго и других пилигримов
Hostal pachin Hostel
Hostal pachin is located in Mieres. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a shared lounge. The property has a concierge service and a tour desk for guests.At the hostel, every room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Hostal pachin, including skiing and hiking.Gijón is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Oviedo is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 41 miles from Hostal pachin.
- Very helpful owners and staff. In my case, arrangements were made to ensure I had access to my room in the event of a flight delay. Public areas and room were absolutely spotless. Good value, no frills accommodation and located right in the town centre giving easy access to restaurants, bars etc.
La ubicación y la relación calidad-precio
Baño privado en la habitación
- La super atencion de quien lo regenta!!! Debido a un retraso nos cancelaron nuestro hotel en el ultimo momento y este chico nos ofrecio una habitacion y espero lo que hizo falta para darnos la llave a pesar de ser muy tarde. Muchisimas gracias!!! El hotel esta muy bien, comodo, muy limpio y centrico. Que mas se puefe pedir?
- Ubicación, personal amable, cómodo y limpio. En general bien.
- A localização é excelente. Quarto e banheiro limpos.
Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello
Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello is located in Bustiello and has a garden and a terrace. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a playground. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the hostel, rooms include a closet. Rooms are complete with a shared bathroom, while certain rooms at Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello also feature a balcony.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast. There’s an in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of Spanish dishes.Gijón is 29 miles from Albergue Juvenil de Bustiello. Asturias Airport is 45 miles away.
- The couple who run this place are brilliant. They are very warm, friendly and full of local information. They made our stay most enjoyable.
- Dulce and Prudence are the most helpful, kind and friendly hosts. This is a great youth hostel in an excellent location. Wild swimming on the doorstep is a bonus and the breakfast is excellent. Would happily stay here again.
- Very warm welcome from hosts, it felt like home. They helped me with all my questions and speak good English. Breakfast was freshly made, very local and had a lot of choices. Nice sitting area downstairs. The facility is not modern, however it has own charming atmosphere, which is very cosy and relaxing. Good value for money!
- Witjout a doubt the nicest family run hostel I’ve ever stayed at. Kindness knows no language barriers and the husband and wife team went through amazing lengths to welcome us to their home and their community. Biker friendly, as the owner opened up the gated porch for my companion and I to safely store our bikes. The warm welcome was sincere, so much so that checking out was like saying goodbye to family. I can’t recommend staying here enough, the experience will touch your heart. Thank you so much for a wonderful last day in Spain.
- Absolutely loved the fresh home made breakfast. Best I have had. Home made yoghurt, home made jam, cakes…..home made everything. Couldn’t fault the hospitality. I was on foot and clear directions were given to me to get anywhere I wanted to go.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Gijón, GoodHouse hostel features a shared lounge. Around one mile from Los Fresnos, the property is also close to Gijón Bus Station. Infogijón – Tourist Bureau is 0.7 miles from the property.At the guesthouse, rooms include a desk. All rooms come with a shared bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. The rooms will provide guests with an oven.Guests at GoodHouse hostel can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Jovellanos Museum & Birthplace is 0.7 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 25 miles from GoodHouse hostel.
No reviews yet.
El Pez Escorpion
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Salinas, El Pez Escorpion has a garden, terrace and shared lounge. Free WiFi is offered.At the hostel, all rooms are equipped with a closet. All rooms have a shared bathroom.Gijón is 21 miles from El Pez Escorpion, while Oviedo is 24 miles away. Asturias Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- It has everything it takes to have an amazing stay. Really friendly staff with great recommendations to surf around Asturias. Great breakfast. Slackline and hammocks on the garden, outdoor showers for when you come back after the surf. Great chillout space with amazing surf books. I am definitely recommending it to all my friends!
Close to the beach and I had the whole place to myself
The host is very friendly
- Location is wonderful. People were really nice and helpful.
- Great breakfast, great staff, laidback and chilled surfer atmosphere. So close to the beach, bars and restaurants. Also got to practice my Spanish a lot. 100% recommended!
- Friendly staff, ample free on-street parking, and a stones throw from the beach.
Top Hostels In Arcos Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Arcos Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Arcos Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Arcos Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!