5 Best Hostels To Stay In Aquasparta Umbria – Top Hotel Reviews
Aquasparta Umbria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Aquasparta Umbria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aquasparta Umbria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aquasparta Umbria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Aquasparta Umbria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Aquasparta Umbria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Aquasparta Umbria:
Ostello San Francesco
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Ostello San Francesco offers accommodations in Acquasparta, just 26 miles from Assisi. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Perugia is 30 miles from Ostello San Francesco, and Orvieto is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Set in a historical building in the centre of Amelia, Ostello Giustiniani offers rooms and dormitories, a restaurant, and a shared lounge. Narni is 9.3 miles from the property.Rustic-style accommodation at the Giustiniani includes terracotta floors and a wardrobe. Some rooms have exposed wooden ceiling beams. The bathroom is shared.Terni can be reached by car in around 30 minutes. The property can help arrange dinners and picnics at nearby farm stays, and a shared kitchen is available on site.
- Place is really nice and the owner is simply amazing! Breakfast were really good and the location is perfect.
- Wonderful location in a centuries old building, with mysterious vaults and great city view!!! The breakfast was fantastic and the personnel is absolutely lovely!
- Lovely staff/owners. The breakfast was extremely good with lots of home made bits.
Frühstück war nicht möglich, dafür für 19 € ein gutes Zimmer. Statt 10 Betten Schlafsaal.
Habe bei der Buchung leider nicht so genau gelesen. Schlafsaal, kenne ich eigentlich nur von der
Berghütte bzw Jugendherberge.
Lage und Gebäude historisch — neu renoviert.
Sehr freundliches Personal – Motorrad stand abgesperrt in sicherem Raum.
Unschlagbares Preis Leistung – Verhältnis.
- Un amico ed io abbiamo passato una notte all’ostello Giustiniani, che si è rivelato comodo, spazioso, pulitissimo e tranquillo. La proprietaria è stata di una gentilezza enorme: oltre ad averci bene accolti, una volta saputo che il mattino saremmo dovuti partire presto per partecipare ad un’evento sportivo ha addirittura anticipato l’apertura della colazione (fantastica!) per farcene approfittare! Consiglio caldamente questa struttura e ci tornerei più che volentieri.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Ostello Sant’Anna is located in Narni in the region of Umbria, just 25 miles from Orvieto. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Viterbo is 22 miles from Ostello Sant’Anna, and Spoleto is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 40 miles from the property.
As expected the accommodation is basic but clean and comfy. The lady at reception (Alejandra I think) was extremely helpful and friendly a credit to the establishment.
The dinner was good value and good Italian food.
- Room was clean. Comfortable bed. Adequate breakfast
- Prezzo qualità sufficente. La colazione da migliorare
- L’ostello è molto pulito,tranquillo e le stanze sono semplici ma con letti confortevoli.Al mio arrivo la stanza era ben riscaldata e lo ho molto gradito. Il personale è stato molto gentile.
- Ho soggiornato con delle mie amiche e ci siamo trovate molte bene. La ragazza che ci ha accolte è stata molto cordiale e simpatica. Ci siamo intrattenute anche in piacevoli conversazioni.
- As expected the accommodation is basic but clean and comfy. The lady at reception (Alejandra I think) was extremely helpful and friendly a credit to the establishment.
A Casa di Francesco
A Casa di Francesco is located in Poreta, just 20 miles from Assisi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Perugia is 29 miles from A Casa di Francesco, and Spoleto is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 24 miles from A Casa di Francesco.
No reviews yet.
B&b I Cavalieri Del Lago
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, B&b I Cavalieri Del Lago offers accommodations in Piediluco, just 15 miles from Spoleto. The hostel has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the lake, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and canoeing. Terminillo is 12 miles from B&b I Cavalieri Del Lago, and Norcia is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Sant’Egidio Airport, 42 miles from the property.
- La piscina e il cuoco molto gentile e la tranquillità.
Massima disponibilità del personale
Le crostate fatte in casa erano squisite…??? e la cena ottima..???? Davvero bravo lo chef!
Posto sommerso nel verde, l’ideale per portare anche i piccini. Soprattutto per chi ama il verde, gli animali.
Dimemticavo punto strategico, vicinissimo alle cascate delle Marmore! ??
- La natura intorno alla struttura e la vista sul lago
- Il posto in mezzo alla natura va bene per coppie e famiglie e anziani
Top Hostels In Aquasparta Umbria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Aquasparta Umbria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Aquasparta Umbria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Aquasparta Umbria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!