5 Best Hostels To Stay In Antey-Saint-André Valle d’Aosta – Top Hotel Reviews
Antey-Saint-André Valle d’Aosta is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Antey-Saint-André Valle d’Aosta. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Antey-Saint-André Valle d’Aosta. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Antey-Saint-André Valle d’Aosta. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Antey-Saint-André Valle d’Aosta right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Antey-Saint-André Valle d’Aosta with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Antey-saint-andré Valle D’aosta:
Rifugio Alpino L’Ermitage
Rifugio Alpino L’Ermitage is located in Chamois, just 14 miles from Zermatt. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a shared bathroom.Ski equipment and bike rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing.You can play ping-pong at the hostel. Saas-Fee is 24 miles from Rifugio Alpino L’Ermitage, and Verbier is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- I was late travelling to Rifugio Alpino L’Ermitage so I called to let them know. Antoine the owner was quick to get on the phone and help me with travel directions. When I arrived late Antoine went out of his way personally pick me up and bring me up the mountain via snowmobile! The food was terrific and the atmosphere was wonderful! Highly recommended!
A lovely setting. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The meals were delicious. We really enjoyed our stay and appreciated the good hiking trail advise we received as well as the video about climbing Cervino. It felt like home.
The trail to the rifugio from the lift is not difficult. It is a steep village path that is well maintained and marked. It is not a ” cliff”. Most walkers would be fine. The views and flowers were beautiful.
Thank you for a wonderful spring time visit.
- Superb secluded location in a community with a genuine ‘Italian feel’ rather than nearby Cervina. An excellent days skiing is proferred at less than half the price of Cervino with some lovely interesting runs and great views. Antonio, the proprioter, a wealth of experience and helpful knowledge on skiing/mountaineering
- Great location, welcoming host and warm atmosphere!
- Posto incantevole,accogliente,pulito. Clarissa e Antoine gentilissimi e simpaticissimi gestori.
Il Casello Verrès
The youth hostel “Il Casello” is located near the train station of Verrès, only 19 miles from Aosta. Verrès is located in the Valle central next to the Valle d’Ayas. The bus station is only 150 feet from the hostel.The hostel is the ideal spot for an relaxing or cultural vacation. Because of its central location in the region it is the perfect starting point for excursions in the mountains, visits to the castles or culinary itineraries.
* Great location when walking on Via Francigena
* Friendly people
* Big room
- Comodo da raggiungere.vicino ai mezzi pubblici.pulito e colazione dignitosa
. cet “Osello” est recommandé par l’association Via Francigena
. pour les voyageurs en train, il est proche de la gare de Verrès
- Ein sehr familiäre Atmosphäre. Trotz mangelhafter Kenntnisse der italienischen Sprache, hat man sich sehr grosse Mühe mit uns gegeben.
- L’accoglienza è stata ottima! Si respira un’aria di famiglia! La cena (costo di 12€, primo e secondo) era ottima! Il dessert (non incluso nel prezzo)era preparato al momento…la proprietaria aveva appena sfornato uno strudel delizioso! Così come per la colazione, c’era un’invitante e deliziosa ciambella! Le stanze erano pulitissime e il personale cordialissimo! Come essere a casa! Posto auto gratuito e la struttura era a pochi passi dal supermercato! Lo consiglio vivamente!
- * Great location when walking on Via Francigena
Ostello Lou Créton di Lui
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Ostello Lou Créton di Lui is located in Pontboset in the region of Valle d’Aosta, just 29 miles from Zermatt.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.Aosta is 20 miles from Ostello Lou Créton di Lui, and Saint Vincent is 10 miles away. Turin Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- Very kind owner, quit place in nice little village. Good surroundings to make walks and only some kilometers away from the motorway. Good location.
- -very nice staff, very clean room and grounds, excellent breakfast, excellent restaurant at 10 minutes worth of walking
- The owner of the hotel is super friendly. We were staying only one night and told him we were going camping and hiking in the Valle d’Aosta region for the rest of the week. He gave us a bunch of folders and maps with hiking trails, so we would know where to find all the good stuff. He was also more than happy to tell us about the region and answer my questions if specific sights were worth the while. If we’re ever in the area we would gladly return to this hotel for another stay!
- Arredamento camera stupendo. Personale disponibile.
- L’accueil et la convivialité d’Andrea , le calme
Ostello Auberge de la Gare
Featuring free WiFi, Ostello Auberge de la Gare offers accommodations in Hone.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for skiing. Zermatt is 28 miles from Ostello Auberge la Gare, and Aosta is 22 miles from the property. Turin Airport is 30 miles away.
- If you like travelling by train you can’t find a better place as the hotel is inside the train station building ! Easy travel to a lot of interesting places in Valle d’Aosta by train from the hotel. Also easy and free parking in front of hotel. Fort de Bard is a 10 minutes walk. Everything is bright and clean inside, staff is pleasant, bed was comfortable, would definitely recommend this place and would love to come back. Nice bar and restautant just across the street, managed by the same people.
Excellent shared kitchen facilities and dining room – and with stupendous view of Forti De Bard
Ensuite bedroom was roomy and comfortable (note – 2 flights of stairs)
Free on-street parking
Trainlines right outside but very little noise
- The bar across the street is super convenient, it even offers Valdostana food! Romina was a great host. The view to the fort next door is amazing.
- Helpful owner and staff. Property very clean and tidy. Wash room was good and location quiet, with bar opposite property for drinks and snacks. Very reasonable price for overnight stay.
- it’s not difficult to find, it’s the best location we could imagine. We eat at the restaurant opposite. It was good.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casa Ciuca offers accommodations in Bard, just 29 miles from Zermatt. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is featured.Aosta is 22 miles from Casa Ciuca, and Saint Vincent is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 29 miles from Casa Ciuca.
Ottima esperienza. Abbiamo prenotato un appartamento in 4 amici (2 coppie) per passare il capodanno in montagna. La casa è veramente molto spaziosa, ci sono un salotto/cucina con divano letto matrimoniale molto comodo, una camera con un letto a castello e una camera da letto molto grande con letto matrimoniale, oltre ovviamente al bagno.
Soggiorno molto piacevole. I proprietari sono stati molto disponibili e gentili. La struttura ha anche un ristorante dove si mangia in maniera fantastica.
Davvero da ritornare!
- la cordialità della Sig.ra Tiziana e il fatto di avere anche cenato, benissimo, nella struttura a prezzi, tra l’altro, assolutamente onesti.
- Cet hébergement est vraiment exceptionnel. La structure moderne construite dans un bâtiment multiséculaire est d’un excellent goût. Les sanitaires sont amples et propres. Il y a une touche d’authenticité dans les chambres que je vous laisse découvrir. Les employés et la patronne ont le sourire, il y règne une bonne ambiance. Vraiment à recommander!
- Bella struttura in casa storica ristrutturata, la camera doppia dove ho dormito era decisamente ampia e confortevole. Letteralmente a due passi dagli ascensori per il forte di Bard, nel borgo vecchio, vicino a ristoranti e bar. I proprietari sono fantastici e molto disponibili e gestiscono anche il buon ristorante sotto la struttura.
Geweldig restaurant bij de herberg of het appartement met een meer dan heerlijke keuken!
Prachtige locatie in een typisch oud Italiaans dorpje met uiterst vriendelijke eigenaren en personeel.
Ligt op een steenworp afstand van het fort.
- Ottima esperienza. Abbiamo prenotato un appartamento in 4 amici (2 coppie) per passare il capodanno in montagna. La casa è veramente molto spaziosa, ci sono un salotto/cucina con divano letto matrimoniale molto comodo, una camera con un letto a castello e una camera da letto molto grande con letto matrimoniale, oltre ovviamente al bagno.
Top Hostels In Antey-saint-andré Valle D’aosta Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Antey-Saint-André Valle d’Aosta to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Antey-Saint-André Valle d’Aosta but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Antey-Saint-André Valle d’Aosta. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!