América is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in América. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in América. You’re probably wondering where to stay in América. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in América right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in América with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hostels in América.
5 Best Hostels In América:
Hostal Mision Catracha
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Mision Catracha offers accommodations in Tegucigalpa.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Toncontin Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- Great hostel! Everyone was very welcoming! They even added me on Whatsapp to check when I was coming and if I needed directions or something. They really went the extra mile. Thank you!
- Nice staff, warm welcome, waiting with patience, clean environment, fast wifi, simple but fast breakfast prepared even when you need to catch a flight and leave at 5. can’t ask more with 12 dollars per night
- Everything was perfect.. Lovely and helpfull stuff
The atmosphere 🙂 i realy felt there like home :). Huge space and amazing balcony. Hope they will develop fast and successfully.
- Me gustó muchísimo la terraza, es un lugar súper cómodo y es excelente te para relajarse, luego de un largo día de trabajo.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Palmira Hostel offers accommodations in Tegucigalpa. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Toncontin Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
This is a fabulous hostel – the type that makes you feel at home. Shortly after checking in on my first day, Hernan invited guests to join his exercise class (held daily) on the terrace. It was a great workout and fun too! I also loved the installations – the terrace is beautiful with a view of the city, there are little nooks with hammocks to hang out and relax, a ping pong table, and a well stocked kitchen for shared use (which includes cree drinking water). Plus – if you don’t feel like cooking or wandering to one of the nearby restaurants, for a reasonable $5 you can join Hernan for a home cooked, healthy and delicious meal.
The day tour to Nuevo Armenia was a lot of fun too. The hostel attracts a great mix of people and I made some new friends there, who I now feel really close with. As a solo traveller, this was the perfect choice. And others who want more privacy can also find that at Palmira Hostel.
- Beautiful terrace, comfortable and spacious private room, kind owner
- Location is O (hotel zone of the city). Excellent beds
The owner was present and very good with communication. I was nervous about going to Tegus alone for the first time, and they had someone waiting for me at the bus stop to take me to the hostel. Even though I didn’t have wifi on the bus, they still were able to coordinate for me!
The hostel felt incredibly secure and there was a lovely kitchen with fresh water. I didn’t get to enjoy the terraces with the hammocks, but I’m sure they were lovely too.
- Palmira hostel is safe, had comfortable beds, the staff is friendly and welcoming, and best of all is the location. Restaraunts, coffee shops, and bars are all easily accesible on foot so once you arrive no need to worry about getting anywhere. Tours to the national park or Picacho can be easily booked through the hostel as well. This was my second time staying here and is now my go-to hostel for staying in Tegus.
- This is a fabulous hostel – the type that makes you feel at home. Shortly after checking in on my first day, Hernan invited guests to join his exercise class (held daily) on the terrace. It was a great workout and fun too! I also loved the installations – the terrace is beautiful with a view of the city, there are little nooks with hammocks to hang out and relax, a ping pong table, and a well stocked kitchen for shared use (which includes cree drinking water). Plus – if you don’t feel like cooking or wandering to one of the nearby restaurants, for a reasonable $5 you can join Hernan for a home cooked, healthy and delicious meal.
La Ronda Hostel Tegucigalpa
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Ronda Hostel Tegucigalpa offers accommodations in Tegucigalpa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience.There is luggage storage space at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Toncontin Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- The staff is superb. The service provided, excellent.
- Super cool spot, with a fun, mellow bar and terrace to hang out at and meet locals and fellow travelers.
- JP is a great host, gave lots of great recommendations. Location is good and area seemed safe. Cool bar downstairs connected to the hostel. Stong wifi.
- Very clean-room,bathroom,staff with english, beds very comfortable,all perfect gracias!!!!
- Very good hostel! Good atmosphere, very clean, very good bathroom! Also, in the hotel on the walls you can find all the information you need to visit or travel around Tegucigalpa, very helpful!
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Vinostal offers accommodations in Tegucigalpa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is featured.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Toncontin Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- Warm, effusive, genuine exchanges with a helpful staff. Large, well lit room.
We really enjoyed our stay at Vinostal. The staff is incredibly nice and helped us out with everything. We shared many nice conversations.
Breakfast is really good and they even adapted to all our special wishes.
The rooms are simple, clean and have a fan and comfortable beds. We started and ended our trip here and would definitely do it again! 🙂
Awesome staff, very helpfull!
The Hostal is in the former Danish embassy, this might help if you ask around as you don’t find it in your primer attempt..
- Las instalaciones son muy cómodas con espacio suficiente y el personal es muy amable te hacen sentir como en tu casa.
- La cama era cómoda, agua caliente y el baño era espacioso, la ubicación una de las mejores en la ciudad. Una zona donde te sientes protegido y un precio bastante razonable, lo recomiendo para turistas.
Hostal Las Victorias
Hostal Las Victorias offers accommodations in Santa Ana. The hostel has a barbecue, playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV.You will find room service at the property.The nearest airport is Toncontin Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- El clima y el ambiente, un excelente lugar para pasarla bien
- En general todo bien, excepto la oferta en alimentos
El ambiente, la vista y la atención que se nos brindó.
El café estaba muy rico y la comida igual, un buen lugar para quedarse.
- Las habitaciones e instalaciones en general son lindas, ademas de la vista a las eólicas dan un atractivo extra a la estadía.
- La increible vista de las eolicas de santa ana, ojojona! El lugar decorado con muchos arbustos, super lindo, la atencion personalizada de los dueños, mas que recomendado el lugar.
Top Hostels In América Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in América to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in América but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in América. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!