5 Best Hostels To Stay In Altessano Piedmont – Top Hotel Reviews
Altessano Piedmont is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Altessano Piedmont. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Altessano Piedmont. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Altessano Piedmont. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Altessano Piedmont right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Altessano Piedmont with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Altessano Piedmont:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Open011 offers accommodations in Turin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Egyptian Museum Torino is 1.7 miles from Open011, and Polytechnic University of Turin is 2.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 7 miles from Open011.
- Staff was very kind and helpful. Room was clean and in order. Great to spend one night.
- Big rooms, nice bathrooms, everything was clean, the staff was great
- Quite hostel, no noise at all especially at night.
- Good position, clean sheets and bathroom, kind staff
- Great location, clean sheets and bathroom and kind staff
Bamboo Eco Hostel
One of our best sellers in Turin! Bamboo Eco Hostel is located in Turin, just 1.4 miles from Egyptian Museum Torino.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Polytechnic University of Turin is 2.3 miles from Bamboo Eco Hostel, and Torino Olympic Stadium is 3.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 7 miles from Bamboo Eco Hostel.
Nice staff. I talked more with Alejandro, nice guy, buena onda.
Nice hostal try to be eco friendly.
Can be nice but people need to follow the rules.
Not huge breakfast but simple choice. “Everything” organic.
Free coffee and tea all the day.
They clean everytime when staff is working (bathroom and rooms)
Matress is good.
Plugs really close to bed. Really nice lockers.
Hostal is close to the bus stop.
- Really nice, clean and cosy. The guys working there are really good and friendly.
- The staff is really helpful and speak really good English.
- Very cool and comfy common room. The rooms and facilities were very modern and clean. The dining area was a great hangout with the Other guests and there are a few long term Italian guests who are so lovely and helpful. They’ll tell you what wine to buy and where to go and what to see.
- Super friendly staff, great showers, comfortable beds, free lockers
- Nice staff. I talked more with Alejandro, nice guy, buena onda.
Attic Hostel Torino
Attic Hostel Torino is located in Turin, just 1,950 feet from Egyptian Museum Torino.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Polytechnic University of Turin is 0.8 miles from Attic Hostel Torino, and Torino Olympic Stadium is 2.2 miles from the property. Turin Airport is 9 miles away.
- Great location, friendly staff, clean and modern room, a nice simple breakfast included in the price.
Great staff especially the boss, speaks good english and they provide very useful tourist information no matter what u are looking for.
Good location just outside of Porta Nouva and have ice cream shop oppsite.
- Every thing is great, Thanks to the list of the restaurants!
Location – right near the train station.
Pretty clean in general.
They allow you to stay a bit more in the kitchen after the check-out time.
The kitchen is good.
- Cozy hostel, in the center of Torino, close to everything. Friendly and helpful staff
Turin Hostel offers accommodations in Turin.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Polytechnic University of Turin is 1.3 miles from Turin Hostel, and Egyptian Museum Torino is 2.4 miles away. Turin Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- Clean but basic shared accommodation, decent price for Turin but in a suburb of main city
Posizione ottima (10 minuti a piedi dal pala Alpitour e stadio olimpico, a pochi minuti trovi le fermate dell’autobus x raggiungere il centro, nel raggio di poche centinaia di metri presenza di supermarket, anche discount come Lidl e in’s)
zona tranquilla e ricca di parcheggio gratuito!!!
I gestori sono gentili e disponibili e la pulizia degli ambienti è impeccabile
Se dovessi tornare a Torino, soggiornare di nuovo presso di loro!
- Stanza calda e comoda. Zona silenziosa e abbastanza servita. C’è il wifi.
- La vicinanza a luoghi di interesse e l’ospitalità
- Struttura accogliente, personale disponibile e gentile, pulitissimo, posizione ottima
Ostello Torino is located in the Lingotto neighborhood in Turin, just 2.2 miles from Polytechnic University of Turin.There is a shared lounge at the property.Egyptian Museum Torino is 2.9 miles from Ostello Torino, and Torino Olympic Stadium is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Turin Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable hostel. The breakfast is really good for a hostel, add some eggs and it’s hotel worthy 😉 Staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms really big and spacious. They have many rooms, I imagine it must be perfect for even bigger groups.
- Very nice breakfast. I had Pannetone for breakfast one day
- Excellent hostel with a friendly professional stuff, especially the receptionist Ms. Hiroko which speaks many languages and welcomes you with smiling face while providing all needed information and requirements. The hostel is also very clean and very close to Lingotto Train station. i would recommend it to anyone staying in Turin.
- The room was fairly comfortable and quiet since it was only me and one other guy in the split dorm room. The room was clean and shower water pressure was great (when it actually worked). Fairly decent room to just hang out in, as long as you have unlimited data on your phone since the wi-fi is nonexistent.
- The man at the breakfast room was so nasty and arrogant… Unbelievably enough, he seemed not to know that passengers in a hostel should be treated as passengers, not subbordinates… He was so overtly arrogant to a point that he became disgusting..
Top Hostels In Altessano Piedmont Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Altessano Piedmont to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Altessano Piedmont but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Altessano Piedmont. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!