5 Best Hostels To Stay In Almáciga Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Almáciga Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Almáciga Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Almáciga Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Almáciga Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Almáciga Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Almáciga Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Almáciga Tenerife:
Albergue Montes de Anaga
The hostel has nine rooms, of 2, 4 and 6 seats. The facilities are adapted for disabled guests and are aimed at all types of public: hikers, organized groups, tourists, students, associations and athletes who love nature.The property has a living room and dining room, TV and Internet room. There is also a terrace with barbecue. A laundry area and storage for materials and bicycles is offered.We offer you the possibility to enjoy the tranquility offered by a unique environment, the Anaga Rural Park and to participate in our unforgettable activities.
Perfect location in the middle of the mountains, superb view for breakfast
Good value for money
- The location is absolutely stunning. Nothing but mountains and gorgeous views of the ocean! Yet without a car you are in the middle of nowhere…
- Perfect location, nice nature around (Anaga mountains), very pleasant service and tastful dinner
- This hostel is pretty remote from tourist locations, which makes it so great, but with lots of hiking opportunities. I was absolutely amazed by peace and tranquility. It was great to have a breakfast on the terrace with the best view of mountains, clouds and the ocean.
Good for rest after hard days. We did not stay long. It was sufficient for a rest and then we went on again.
Typical hostel. I was not surprised by the simplicity and self-service of bedding. The bathroom was good for its purpose. Beware of small ants, no horror, but a couple of them came out of the window.
- Perfect location in the middle of the mountains, superb view for breakfast
La Terrera Youth Hostel
Guests have access to a wardrobe and a shared bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided.Continental breakfast is daily served. There is a shared terrace with outdoor furniture and a small garden. Guests can also enjoy a games room and a libraryA wide variety of bars and restaurants can be found in the area. 2,300 feet from the hostel, there is a tram stop with connection to Santa Cruz. Tenerife North Airport is only 1.9 mi from the property.
- Staff are very friendly and give a warm welcome. Had a very comfortable stay here! I would recommend to anyone.
- The private room I stayed in was very peaceful, the location is good.
- very friendly staff, cozy room, generous breakfast…
- The staff is super nice, the coffee in the morning was beautiful, the whole hostel is super cool with really good energy 🙂
Stayed there for one night before the morning flight, everything was ok.
Staff helped me with taxi order.
B&B La Laguna
Accommodations has bunk beds or single beds, and access to shared bathroom facilities.There are barbecue facilities and a vending machine for drinks. B&B La Laguna includes a shared lounge and kitchen, as well as luggage storage and lockers. The patio has fruit trees and you can pick fruit for a snack or to make juices.Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 6.8 mi from La Laguna and Tenerife North Airport is 1.9 mi away.
- They have the best beds of any of the hostels I have been staying in. Also, I loved the communal area, it is such a lovely place to meet other guests and to relax. Also the hosts were so nice, as my flight was delayed she called me to see how my travel was going.
- Very good breakfast (buffet) , the room was quite big for a dormitory so each of us could have his own space. Very nice common area and garden with lemon trees where it is nice to rest. The other guests were very quiet and respectful. Very good location as it’s walking distance to the historical center and the main bus station to go hiking in Anaga ! Chiara was a wonderful Host, very kind and always helpful 🙂
- Really cute Interior. Vegan breakfast options so that was dope!
- It has everything that can be needed. The girl that met us gave good tips what to do in the city and where to eat
- Chiara gave a us a very friendly, warm welcome, which made the difference. She even gave us a better room to give us more privacy. Her B&B is full of colour and has a happy atmosphere. It is a basic accommodation of course, but one with a personal touch. Grazie Chiara!
All rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms include a shared bathroom with a bath. The rooms are equipped with a seating area.The property has a fitness center.Tenerife Trade Fair is 2.3 miles from Wanderlust Hostel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 10 miles from the property.
The staff is so nice, it feels like coming home.
The roof terrace is pretty amazing and its only few minutes walk to the City Center!
I would come back here at anytime!
- Nice kitchen and roof terras. Lots of room (we were the only guests) Nice clean showers. The staff was very friendly. Bonus, this hostel has a tiny gym.
- The nice and peaceful atmosphere of the hotel helps you regain your strength after the parties 🙂
- Fajne miejsce, dużo przestrzeni, wielki taras, kuchnia, dwie łazienki, jest nawet siłownia, można się czuć jak w domu.
- Personal muy amable, muy cercanos y siempre atentos. Todo muy limpio. Repetiría.
- The staff is so nice, it feels like coming home.
At the hostel, all rooms include a patio with a mountain view. With a shared bathroom, certain units at Patio Hostel also feature a garden view. The hostel has a welcoming patio with a seating and chill out area.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire is available at the accommodations.Catedral San Cristobal de La Laguna is 2,300 feet from Patio Hostel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 1.9 mi from the property.
It’s a very good and clean place to stay. The personnel is very friendly and helpful. The hostel has a patio where you can relax and meet other travellers. There is free tea and coffee as well as other things to make the stay comfortable.
I would stay there again 🙂
- Amazing hostel. Great atmosphere, helpfull staff and beautiful patio.
- Really nice people and the patio is great for meeting people and spend some time to relax. It was also very clean and the beds were comfortable. It was also very easy to get to Anaga from the hostel.
- It was everything so nice like the room, people, breakfast and outreached every expectation so far. I had a really great stay there.
- This has is definately my favorite hostel in the world and I have traveled a whole lot! I’ve never felt so at home in a hostel and I was very sad to leave. The staff is soo amazing and unbelivably helpful, beds are comfy, everything is superclean, the location is great and every morning there is a big breakfast. I could really not have asked for more! Thank you very much for this amazing time!!!
- It’s a very good and clean place to stay. The personnel is very friendly and helpful. The hostel has a patio where you can relax and meet other travellers. There is free tea and coffee as well as other things to make the stay comfortable.
Top Hostels In Almáciga Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Almáciga Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Almáciga Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Almáciga Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!