5 Best Hostels To Stay In Alberrys Creek Bastimentos Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Alberrys Creek Bastimentos Island is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Alberrys Creek Bastimentos Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alberrys Creek Bastimentos Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alberrys Creek Bastimentos Island. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Alberrys Creek Bastimentos Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Alberrys Creek Bastimentos Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Hostels In Alberrys Creek Bastimentos Island:
The Island Hub
Located in Cajun Cod in the region of Isla Bastimentos, 5 miles from Bocas Town, The Island Hub features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Buena Vista is 11 miles from The Island Hub, and Isla Colón is 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Selina Red Frog
One of our best sellers in Bastimentos! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Bastimentos in the region of Isla Bastimentos, 3.6 miles from Bocas Town, Selina Red Frog features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. Buena Vista is 11 miles from Selina Red Frog, and Isla Colón is 8 miles away.
Most comfortable beds, Super friendly stuff, amazing beach bar and special place!
I had such a great time.
- I really love the Selina brand And this one is no different but something special from the rest. The people are true locals and can give you a taste of what’s important to the island. David pointed out red frogs and sloths about two hours into my stay. Carolina explained the importance of water conservation in this area. Everything is from the rain and this can cause water shortages. It’s awesome to learn to be more conscious of water usage. Ricardo, the surf instructor, is awesome and a wealth of knowledge. They all helped me learn more Spanish. Lastly, just remember you are in the jungle, not a sterile, all- inclusive resort. The co working space is perfect here
We stayed in the deluxe bungalow which was AMAZING. It had 360 views of the jungle and a private balcony as well as shower window facing the jungle. The beach was a lovely 3-5 min walk from the bungalow through jungle.
The room had a projector to watch movies on.
Very comfortable bed.
Staff were all very attentive and lovely during our stay.
- It was secluded. Great surf lessons by Ricardo! Good AC in bungalows.
- Short walk from the beach. The pool is great and you can meet some great people here.
- Most comfortable beds, Super friendly stuff, amazing beach bar and special place!
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Bastimentos, 2.3 miles from Bocas Town, Bubba´s House features a sun terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Buena Vista is 13 miles from Bubba´s House, and Isla Colón is 6 miles away.
- The room was clean and comfortable, the breakfast was ok. Maybe some fruit with pancakes, or make a little change once in a while. As it was the same every day..
- Pancakes with syrup for breakfast was great and the hammocks were cosy. Rooms were comfortable enough and staff were helpful
The over-the-water setting was nice
The little upstairs deck – where we COULD drink our own drinks
THe 6pm – 7pm US$1 beer Happy Hour
- Good location living on a jetty with good free pancakes in the morning and friendly voluntary staff.
- Casual, friendly atmosphere. Good for backpackers.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, El Jaguar offers accommodations in Bastimentos. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bocas Town is 2.2 miles from Hostal el Jaguar, and Buena Vista is 13 miles away.
- The owner and personnel were great. It was not very crowded and noisy, so that’s a difference from the main island. I wholeheartedly recommend the Zapatilla tour.
- This place is so beautiful ! Everyone was nice and the location is awesome ! You sleep over the water. The room was beautiful. Everything is clean and perfect ! Highly recommended
- I loved the location of this property and the shared space! The hammocks, tables, and view were all so welcoming and really added to this secluded bohemian island feel.
- The place is as described and good value for your money.
Perfect location to explore the island
Nice for low budget traveling
Happy hour beer is 1 dollar
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Located in Bastimentos, 2.3 miles from Bocas Town, Hostal Bastimentos features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hostel has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at this hostel, and the area is popular for hiking. Buena Vista is 13 miles from Hostal Bastimentos, and Isla Colón is 6 miles away.
Room was good and its well located in bastimentos, eventhough its better to stay on isla colon.
They cooperated with us when we wanted to stay only 2 nights instead of 4
- Comfy bed, scenic view, helpful and friendly staff
- It got a nice view, dorms were good, many places to sit in a hammock
Located on a nice spot!
Quieter than Bocas Del Toro, this place gives you a more authentic feeling of the islands.
Everyone working there are really nice people, they have good recommendations of stuff to do around and their activities aren’t rip offs.
Overall it is a good spot and you can easily get to the main island.
- This place was made to relax and enjoy the life. Very nice stuff, adorable dogs, good location, a lot of bright colors, terrace is perfect for yoga practice, jungle is right behind the hostel, shops is less then 1 minute walk, water taxi stop is 1 minute walk. Overall the whole island is beautiful and tranquil.
- Room was good and its well located in bastimentos, eventhough its better to stay on isla colon.
Top Hostels In Alberrys Creek Bastimentos Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Alberrys Creek Bastimentos Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Alberrys Creek Bastimentos Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Alberrys Creek Bastimentos Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!