5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Zafra Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Zafra Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Zafra Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zafra Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zafra Extremadura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Zafra Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Zafra Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Zafra Extremadura:
Casa Ruy Lopez
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Casa Ruy Lopez offers accommodations in Zafra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Almendralejo is 18 miles from Casa Ruy Lopez, and Jerez de los Caballeros is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 39 miles from Casa Ruy Lopez.
- Hotel is located within easy walking distance to the town. Warm welcome from Manuel upon arrival and he was helpful during our stay, explaining the local sights and restaurants. We stayed in the junior suite which is spacious, well decorated, with a good size bathroom and spacious, powerful shower. We enjoyed sitting on the private terrace watching the sun go down. The breakfast was traditional Spanish and Manuel ensured brown bread ‘pan integral’ was available.
We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of this establishment. The rooms were of a decent proportion with a comfortable bed. The room was clean with a great shower in the more than adequate bathroom. The family owners were very friendly and accommodating and the breakfast although limited of a good quality. We felt very relaxed at the property and had little disturbance from other guests.
There is no English spoken which is good for me as I wanted to practice the Spanish I know. The owners were very appreciative of the fact that I made the effort and listened with patience. Would readily stay here again.
- Welcoming host, excellent location – short walking distance to Zafra main square. Clean spacious room. Reasonable parking on a near by street. Our GPS took us there through the narrow lanes of the old town – turned out to be unnecessary, you can get there driving around on a ‘normal’ street.
- A lovely little hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast is typically Spanish (tostada) and delicious. The Wifi A/C are good (and needed, it was 40C outside). A fridge in the room is a nice touch. The reception opens at 5:30 so contact them beforehand if you intend to arrive earlier than that. There are excellent and reasonably priced restaurants a short walk away.
- Good location in the old city and with easy parking place close by. Very friendly staff speaking decent English which is exceptional in Extremadura. Good value for a low price.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Carmen offers accommodations in Zafra. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Almendralejo is 18 miles from Hostal Carmen, and Jerez de los Caballeros is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 39 miles from Hostal Carmen.
- Excellent location, lively hotel and restaurant , good value and very helpful staff,we will go back !
- Garage next door to park our moto bikes, friendly staff
- Cafe and restaurant great staffing everything convenient
- Room comfortable. Staff excellent. Restaurant superb value. Location very good.
- Have stayed at Hostel Carmen on a number of occasions and continue to be impressed with staff and excellent value.
Hostal El Camionero
Hostal El Camionero is located in Burguillos del Cerro, 10 miles from Zafra and 24 miles from Almendralejo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Barrancos is 27 miles from Hostal El Camionero, and Jerez de los Caballeros is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Talavera La Real Airport, 38 miles from Hostal El Camionero.
- Quiet location, great value, comfortable beds and air-con. Free parking outside. Attached bar served breakfasts and coffee.
- The stuff was friendly and helpful, the dinner (not included) was good and offered a closed park to leave my motorcycle at night.
- The helpfulness and friendliness of the manager in particular. The comfort of the room and how everything worked great, including wi-fi.
- Cosy little place outside a small town, quiet location, plenty of on-street parking
Frühstück haben wir selber gemacht, den Kaffee aus der Bar unter unserer Etage hochgeholt.Das Zimmer Nr 10 hat ein franz. Doppelbett und ein Einzelbett ,daher eher für 2 Personen zu
empfehlen. Burguillos de Cerro ist als Ausgangslage für andere Ziele z.B.Zafra ) durchaus
Das Restaurant unter uns bietet sehr günstiges 2-Gänge -Menüs an ,incl, Wein und Kaffee
neun Euro .
Auch auf dem Flur zu den anderen Zimmern gab es nachts keine Störungen ( April )
Finca Villa Juan
Finca Villa Juan offers accommodations in Ribera del Fresno.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Mérida is 26 miles from Finca Villa Juan, and Zafra is 13 miles away. Talavera La Real Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was excellent fresh orange juice, croissants good coffee n friendly staff
Ugenia was a wonderful hostess; so friendly and kind. We felt very much at home because of her.
The house is very relaxing. Beautifully decorated.
- We stopped there on the way back from Sevilla to Portugal. It’s in a very quiet village (at least in August). The finca is somewhat hidden between the buildings and you wouldn’t expect to find that much after the door opens. However, there is quite a lovely garden with a swimming pool and orange trees. It was almost completely silent and we spent the night star-gazing for meteor showers which could be clearly seen without excessive lighting. They welcomed us with a very good wine.
It was such a wonderful election
The House was an amazing place to stay, we were in love with gardens and the calm you breathe in there under the orange trees.
The staff was really kind and they provide us anything we needed, they also told us where to go or what to visit.
Nice to be at the swimming pool and going out to taste so good Extremadura Wine!!
We will be back!
- Old hotel, well kept, old world furnishings, nice new bathroom.
Located in Burguillos del Cerro, 10 miles from Zafra, La Estacion features a sun terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Almendralejo is 24 miles from La Estacion, and Barrancos is 27 miles from the property. Talavera La Real Airport is 38 miles away.
- El trato de su personal, la limpieza de la habitación , la tranquilidad…todo en general para nosotros perfecto!!! Encima nos tocó una habitación con vistas al castillo y estábamos encantados con ello!! en relación calidad precio está fenomenal!!!
- Insuperable relación calidad/precio. Antonio nos trató extraordinariamente bien, ¡hasta nos trajo churros para desayunar! Interesante experiencia la de dormir en una antigua estación de ferrocarril reconvertida en hotel. Ubicación muy tranquila, por las noches no se escucha absolutamente nada, lo que permite un sueño profundo y reparador.
- El edificio tiene encanto, es una antigua estación de tren convertida a hostal, donde atienden muy servicial y amablemente. Habitaciones muy limpias, camas cómodas, buena comida en el bar/restaurante, buen precio para lo que ofrecen y una atención al cliente inmejorable.
- El personal es muy simpatico y dispuestos a ayudar y aconsejarnos
- Me gusto la ducha comoda para entrar y salir jaja…la habitacion no esta mal
Top Guest Houses In Zafra Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Zafra Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Zafra Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Zafra Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!