5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villers-les-Ormes Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Villers-les-Ormes Centre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villers-les-Ormes Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villers-les-Ormes Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villers-les-Ormes Centre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villers-les-Ormes Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villers-les-Ormes Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Villers-les-ormes Centre:
Located 1.2 mi from Chateauroux Train Station, La Soierie offers an indoor swimming pool, a garden and a terrace. Free Wi-Fi is free of charge in the entire property.The rooms at La Soierie feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, and the private bathrooms include a shower and toilet.A continental breakfast is available daily, and restaurants and a supermarket can be found within 0.6 mi of the guest house.Déols and its historic center are 1.8 mi from the property, Belle Isle leisure center is 1.6 mi away, and free private parking is provided on site.
Dinner was wonderful
People could not have been nicer
Best place we stayed on our trip
- We were pleasently surprised staying here we just booked it off the internet Martine the owner was such a nice woman and her hotel was clean top to bottom her & her staff were friendly and just wanted us to have a good stay also the meal at 20 euro was a bargain it was excellent value for money we will be coming back
- Very convenient to motorway. Annex room ideal for dogs
- The conviviality of the evening meal and the way our young dog was accepted.
- Delightful, delicious simple supper and good welcome.
- Dinner was wonderful
Located in Niherne, Le Tilleul features a garden and a terrace.At the guest house, rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. With a shared bathroom equipped with a bidet and a hairdryer, rooms at Le Tilleul also provide guests with free WiFi. At the accommodations every room is fitted with a desk and a flat-screen TV.A private garage is available onsite for bicycles.Châteauroux is 9.3 mi from Le Tilleul, while Le Blanc is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Chateauroux-Center Airport, 16 mi from the guest house.
- The area was very picturesque & the property fitted in perfectly
- Prima B&B voor een overnachting onderweg. Zeer vriendelijke ontvangst en service. Erg fijn zijn de ruime koelkast met vriesvak voor de spullen voor onderweg.
- Nous avons été accueillis par des personnes charmantes et bienveillantes. Nous les remercions d’avoir rendu ce court séjour très agréable.
- Un accueil très chaleureux. Petit déjeuner méga bon selon les enfants ! Les propriétaires sont chaleureux, disponibles et discrets à la fois. Accueil avec une boisson sur la terrasse. Logement au calme, d’une propreté irréprochable !!! Pain frais et viennoiserie le matin avec tout à disposition.
- Chambre et salle de bain très agréables. Accès au frigo très appréciable.
Located in Saint-Maur, in a building dating from 2015, La Parent(h)èse provides a garden and guestrooms with free WiFi.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. At La Parent(h)èse all rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.La Parent(h)èse has a terrace. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the guesthouse.The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 15 miles from La Parent(h)èse.
- I liked the atmosphere, large campsites and swim facility and restaurant. Especially the pizza!
- The location was fine very quiet, very secure parking. Very Clean. The hotel is run by a lovely young lady Aline who was very helpful. Although I arrived late she provided some food and drink, assisted in getting internet access and was very attentive throughout my stay. Could not ask for more.
We needed an accommodation close to the Main Street to Paris, this place was a lovely surprise, you feel you’re immerse in the nature and the welcoming was awesome, we got lost with the gps and we were carefully driven to the location.
The Breakfast in the morning in the sun surrounded by farm animals was dream like.
Still wanna check the “shabby chic shop” did not have time.
- This was so unexpected. A perfect oasis in the countryside with lovely hosts genuine home made supper and a quiet haven after a long days drive. We loved the goats and donkeys and chickens and everything about this secret hideaway.
- Cadre sympathique avec des animaux. Accueil très chaleureux. petit déjeuner simple mais bon.
Château Le Boisrenault
Château Le Boisrenault is located in Buzançais in the Center Region and offers traditional French décor with antique furniture. This B&B features an outdoor swimming pool, terrace and a library.Decorated in a unique style, the rooms include views of the castle grounds, an electric kettle to make tea and coffee and a bottle of water is offered. They are complete with an private bathroom.A continental breakfast is provided at Le Boisrenault. Guests can also sample the local cuisine in a shared meal with the hosts, it is available upon reservation and served on the terrace or in the dining room.Additional features include a communal lounge with TV and games, table tennis and free Wi-Fi in the public areas. Châteauroux is a 30-minute drive away and Château de Bouges is 16 mi from the property.
- Very attractive historic chateau and grounds. Chateau was located in quiet wooded park like setting. We stayed three nights and were upgraded to a large second level room. The room was clean, very large, nicely furnished with tall ceilings and a great view of the grounds. Some of the downstairs public spaces could use some reorganizing. Staff was very friendly and helpful in booking a nearby horseback ride – which rode by the chateau. Great photo-opp. The location also allowed us to visit a few of the nearly chateaux and sites. Excellent breakfast with choices of breads, cheeses, jams, cold cuts and beverages. Great overall value with breakfast.
- Staying in a Chateau in a four poster bed is not the normal B&B, but this option was excellent and a lot different from normal. Staff was very helpful in arranging a table at a local restaurant which was very good value for money. Owner is maintaining the Chateau, whilst running the business, but has no impact with the stay. Breakfast is excellent with good choice of home made and local food.
- The chateau looks great. The hosts were very friendly. Beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean. Breakfast was copious and good. Our kids enjoyed the pool.
Large, 19th century Châteaux with freedom to wander internally and in the large grounds. Very friendly owners and excellent evening meal, served on the terrace. Breakfast was also good and served in a nice dining area.
The other guests were lovely dining company.
- The owner was very nice and made our stay very enjoyable. We booked dinner at the hotel which was really nice and good value for money. Nice pool which was welcome after a long day driving and very hot weather. Being able to take the dog was also very handy.
Le Cottage des Animaux
Located in Baudres, in a building dating from 2015, Le Cottage des Animaux has a garden and guestrooms with free WiFi.All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a shower. Le Cottage des Animaux provides some accommodations with garden views, and the rooms have a coffee machine. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.The accommodation has a terrace.The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 22 miles from Le Cottage des Animaux.
- Loved everything about this property and we will definitely booking again for next year
- De vrije ligging tussen velden en boomgaard is prachtig. Het huisje is modern in een oud boerderijtje, heerlijk ruim voor ons vieren met een aparte slaapkamer. De eigenaresse is zeer vriendelijk en enthousiast.
Tout est prévu pour passer un excellent séjour.
La literie est de très bonne qualité, le logement est très propre et très grands (il y a 6 couchages).
Les propriétaires sont très accueillants!
Nous avons séjourné à 4 : 2 adultes et 2 enfants.
A disposition : un frigo, un micro-onde, une cafetière, une bouilloire avec thé et café offerts, petite table avec 4 chaises. A l’extérieur il y a même une table et un salon de jardin.
Chèvres et poneys au rendez-vous !
- Zeer aangename ontvangst van de eigenares. Voor wie wil ontvluchten in alle rust is aan het goede adres. De ruimtes kunnen mooi afgesloten worden voor te verduisteren.
- потрясающее место! гостеприимные хозяева. чистый воздух, красивая природа, а так же животные, которых мы с удовольствием кормили и наслаждались общением
Top Guest Houses In Villers-les-ormes Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villers-les-Ormes Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villers-les-Ormes Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villers-les-Ormes Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!