5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villerajouze Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Villerajouze Limousin is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villerajouze Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villerajouze Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villerajouze Limousin. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villerajouze Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villerajouze Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Villerajouze Limousin:
La Flambée is a guest house located at the foot of Blond Hills less than 3.1 mi from Bellac in Haute-Vienne. Set in an 18th-century countryside house, this property offers a garden and free-Wi-Fi in all areas.At La Flambée, all the B&B rooms feature a desk and offer a bathroom with a shower and toilets. The property also has a 2-bedroom cottage.For the B&B guests, a continental breakfast composed of homemade produce is served in the morning. Upon request, regional cuisine meals can be prepared and enjoyed at the owner’s table.An array of activities is available on site or in the surroundings, including hiking and biking. The nearest train station is just 3.7 mi away from this property, which offers free parking.
Breakfast very good french style.
Myriam the host speaks excellent English and is very helpful.
Easy “drive-in” “drive-out” parking even with a large vehicle and trailer.
Very quiet location, but on a good road.
Good tea and coffee in room.
- Miriam is a very friendly lady and a good cook. I recommend booking an evening meal. The decor is quirky but our room was spacious and comfortable . Lovely terrace. Quiet area close to Bellac and also villages Inc oradour sur glane, a must to visit. We will return.
- Fantastic host – Miriam and real friendly ‘at home’ feeling
- Everything, very well furnished. The host was amazing. Would we go back a most definite YES.
- Evening meal excellent host joins you and other guests who are dining at a communal table at 20 euros per head also excellent value….just check ahead what evening not available. If only four guests dining you eat in her kitchen and outside is available if weather suitable…breakfast also does not disappoint….
- Breakfast very good french style.
L’ancienne épicerie is offering accommodations in Oradour-sur-Glane.At the guesthouse, every room includes a closet. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at l’ancienne épicerie also provide guests with free WiFi, while certain rooms will provide you with a terrace. All guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 11 miles from l’ancienne épicerie.
- It was a great experience .The hosts were brilliant.accomading .but gave you your own space.the breakfast was good.
- Super nice hosts, loved the horses and meeting new people there. Nice old house felt very Victorian
- We had a lovely overnight stay here. Very comfortable and spacious room/bed, nice bathroom, all super clean. Hosts very lovely and although we couldn’t speak French and therefore had a language barrier it was fine – Google translate came in handy! Warm, friendly people.
Bedroom was beautiful and well-equipped, the bathroom was stunning and spacious.
The hosts were very accommodating.
- The two owners were so friendly and helpful. A really lovely French family couple. Very caring. The property was perfectly located. Colourful and spotless. Very traditional French. Very comfortable bed. Big shower. By far the best hotel stay I’ve had in France to date.
Featuring free WiFi, Le Ramier offers pet-friendly accommodations in Mézières-sur-Issoire. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Breakfast is included in the rate on a self-service basis. Bread, butter, jam and juices can be found in the fridge, and guests are free to use the kitchen facilities to prepare a coffee or a tea.Limoges is 25 mi from Le Ramier, while La Souterraine is 29 mi from the property.
- A beautiful old style large French house , with all the old features still in place totally unspoilt ,one can see lots of memories here fabulous a pleasure to have been in such a beautiful house.
- Informal guest house in a substantial old French house. NIce gardens you can sit out in.
- Pleasant garden to sit and relax, nice village with bar almost opposite and small supermarket.
- Super mooi huis, nette kamers, hele vriendelijke mensen…
- Le cadre , la gentillesse et la disponibilité de la personne nous ayant reçus
Chambres d’hôtes d’Antardieu
Offering a restaurant, Gite et chambres d’hôtes d’Antardieu is set in a former farmhouse dating back 1750 and located in Saint-Junien. It is just a 15-minute drive from Oradour-sur-Glane. Free WiFi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with a TV, a seating area and satellite channels.At Gite et chambres d’hôtes d’Antardieu, you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, horse riding and fishing. The property offers free parking and is a 25-minute drive from Limoges Airport.
The room was amazing, very well decorated with all facilites needed. The hosts were very warming and we had an amazing dinner in their restaurant.
Highly recomend this place.
Everything was perfect.
- The apartment was nice. The location is out of the way but quiet
- Very clean ; modern inside and lovely setting in countryside
- Pascal was a good host , the small restaurant was lovely
- The Breakfast was good and the location was very Tranquil.
- The room was amazing, very well decorated with all facilites needed. The hosts were very warming and we had an amazing dinner in their restaurant.
Located in Saint-Bonnet-de-Bellac, Les cros features a garden.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower, rooms at Les cros also have free WiFi, while selected rooms will provide you with a terrace. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 27 miles from Les cros.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Villerajouze Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villerajouze Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villerajouze Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villerajouze Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!