5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villatoro Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villatoro Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villatoro Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villatoro Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villatoro Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villatoro Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villatoro Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Villatoro Castile And Leon:
Posada Real Torre Del Mayorazgo
Showcasing an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Posada Real Torre Del Mayorazgo is located in Villatoro in the region of Castila y Leon, just 23 miles from Ávila. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A TV and DVD player are available.There is room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for skiing and biking. El Barco de Ávila is 26 miles from Real Torre Mayorazgo, and Arenas de San Pedro is 24 miles from the property.
- Good breakfast, staff is good. Plenty of parking spaces. Spacious rooms, like a country house. Nice surroundings.
La cocina excelentíśíḿá.
El colchon un poco duro.
El trato inmejorable.
El entorno precioso.
Muy acogedor, bonito y práctico. Dan ganas de quedarse más días.
Íbamos con una niña pequeña y no tuvimos q estar pendientes de retirar cosas q pudiera romper.
1. Admiten mascotas: es de los pocos sitios que te permiten tener a tu mascota en la habitación por un módico recargo por día. Además, el entorno es perfecto para que corretee libre por el campo.
2. La localización es inmejorable. Las vistas te quitan el aliento.
3. El apartamento es muy acogedor y se mantiene caliente día y noche.
Perfecto para familias, y en mi caso también con nuestro perro. El apartamento era muy amplio y cómodo.
Muy práctica la cocina para preparar algo rápido .
Hostal Rural Las Cuatro Calles
Hostal Rural Las Cuatro Calles offers accommodations in San Martín del Pimpollar. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Ávila is 27 miles from Hostal Rural Las Cuatro Calles, and Talavera de la Reina is 31 miles away.
- The friendly hospitality of the owners and amount of time spent giving us information to enhance our visit to the area.
- Very nice small village, beautiful mountains. The hostel is cozy, and food is great. Very friendly owners. Good wifi.
- Extremely friendly and helpful owner. He lent us a map and showed us where to go for walks. Room and beds were great. Nice lounge with log fire. Would stay here again.
- Tidy room and good shower. Breakfast area was nice. Hosts were excellent and offered dinner, which was taken up by many guests as this mountain village is some distance away from restaurants
- Host super nice and helpful. The room was spotless and the beds were so comfortable we slept like angels. Breakfast really nice. We also had dinner that was home made for us and was lovely. Overall a very cozy place that we would love to visit again. Highly recommended.
Hostal Refugio De Gredos
Hostal Refugio De Gredos is located in Navarredonda de Gredos, just 20 miles from El Barco de Ávila.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arenas de San Pedro is 11 miles from Hostal Refugio De Gredos, and Candeleda is 15 miles away.
- The host was amazing kind and nice to us, specially in a more difficult time. We felt most welcomed. Thank you so much…
- A very heartfelt welcome and flexible breakfast hours; possibility to make yourself a cup of tea:-)
- Woman of the hostel was very friendly and interested
- El trato de la propietaria, el desayuno, la comodidad de la cama, la chimenea de la acogedora salita.
- La dueña fue muy amable. El desayuno sencillo pero rico y completo. El lugar es tranquilo y acogedor. La cama era comodísima y la habitación bonita y agradable. El wifi funcionaba sin problemas. Nos sentimos muy cómodos allí.
One of our top picks in Navarredonda de Gredos.Located in Navarredonda de Gredos, 31 miles from Ávila, Hostal Almanzor features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. El Barco de Ávila is 21 miles from Hostal Almanzor, and Arenas de San Pedro is 11 miles from the property.
- Hosts Luis and Lolly are friendly and obliging. Hides for birders. Lolly is a great cook!
- The environment, the comfort, the cleaning, the staff, etc.
- Estancia rural agradable. Personal atento y amable.
- The hotel offers a beautiful view, and has very friendly staff who went out of their way to make sure we had all that we needed, including specially cooked vegetarian meals. The owner Luis is a keen and skilled wildlife photographer and has a collection of excellent photographs, as well as a purpose-built hide behind the hotel to watch the birds come down to feed and drink. He was very helpful and gave us lots of detailed information on places to visit nearby.
- Clean, comfortable room. Nice hot shower. Upper deck/ balcony accessible from our room. For birders, two “hides” providing close looks at the local birds and wildlife. Restaurant for dinner absolutely superb!!
Hostal Gran Duque
Hostal Gran Duque offers accommodations in Piedrahita. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baños de Montemayor is 30 miles from Hostal Gran Duque, and Béjar is 24 miles from the property.
- very clean and friendly, excellent restaurant and very helpful staff
- La Villa de Piedrahita es muy agradable y completita. Los pueblos de la comarca también guardan tesoros artísticos y paisajísticos que recomiendo recorrer. Hay multitud de ríos y arroyos que invitan a un refrescante chapuzón en plena naturaleza.
- Hostal muy correcto con muy buena relación calidad precio. Bien ubicado limpio y con las cama muy comoda. Lo recomiendo totalmente.
Está muy céntrico, es un sitio tranquilo yel personal fue muy amable y atento en todo momento.
La habitación limpia, y el colchón parecía nuevo, durmimos muy a gusto.
La tranquilidad de la habitación.
La comodidad de la cama.
El desayuno, normal pero rico.
Top Guest Houses In Villatoro Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villatoro Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villatoro Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villatoro Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!