5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vesuvius Salt Spring Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Vesuvius Salt Spring Island is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Vesuvius Salt Spring Island:
Beachfront at Vesuvius
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Offering spectacular views, this oceanfront property on Salt Spring Island is within walking distance of the Vesuvius Ferry to Vancouver Island. The suite features a covered deck with a hot tub and steps leading to Vesuvivus Beach, the warmest in the area.A 40-inch flat-screen satellite TV with a DVD library is offered in the Beachfront at Vesuvius suite. A kitchenette and an electric fireplace are included. Free Wi-Fi is also available.This Caribbean-style suite offers a large living room and dining room with ocean views. The living room, dining room, and bathroom all include heated floors. BBQ facilities are available.A continental breakfast including cereal, granola, yogurt, fresh fruit, tea and coffee is provided in the guest suite.Ganges is a 10-minute drive away while Long Harbour Ferry Terminal is a 15-minute drive from Beachfront at Vesuvius.
- Everything about our stay was amazing. Our host was so welcoming right from the booking to leaving the property on the last day. The suite is well-furnished, the couch and bed were very confortable, hot tub was amazing and so was the view. We will definitely be back to stay.
- The hosts went out of their way to be helpful. The place was roomy, comfortable and warm. Hard to find a problem with it.
- Everything was perfect. Couldn’t have been more relaxed. Highly recommend !!
- Jaquie was an amazing hostess! We felt so welcome and she went above and beyond to ensure we had a wonderful stay. Everything was perfect!
- Ocean view. Sunsets on the patio, privacy and the friendliness of the owner
Thistle Dew Cottage
One of our best sellers in Ganges! Thistle Dew Cottage is located in Ganges, just 27 miles from Richmond. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is free shuttle service at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Nanaimo is 28 miles from Thistle Dew Cottage, and Sidney is 16 miles from the property. Victoria Airport is 16 miles away.
- Absolutely brilliant in every way for a couple wanting a private getaway.
- Great location, comfortable, spacious, tastefully decorated, lovely owner.
- Arrived to freshly baked cake and bread! The host is a trained pastry chef! Kitchen was stocked with goods to make your own brekky – or cook your own meals. Cottage was self contained, appointed with details and modern updated bathroom. Cute spot and spacious.
- Everything was wonderful! The homemade bread was much appreciated and enjoyed.:)
- Paulines place was a perfect retreat while we stayed on Salt adoring! The cottage was spotless and comfortable. It was a bonus having the home made bread and breakfast items! We highly recommend this spot
Ram Spring Wellness
Located in Ganges in the region of Salt Spring Island, 26 miles from Richmond, Ram Spring Wellness features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Nanaimo is 28 miles from Ram Spring Wellness, and Sidney is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Victoria Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- The view was amazing, and the patio was a great place to sit. Lovely place to go for the summer. The breakfast and coffee was always out by the time we woke up in the morning. Saltspring is a great place to tour as well.
- Everything was really good. Felt very welcome to Ram Spring. Would recommend it to anyone looking for accommodations on Salt Spring Island.
- The proprietor is truly wonderful. She looked out for all our needs. This booking is as much a sanctuary as a house. If you are looking for a place for truly relaxing, in an amazing natural environment, you can’t do any better.
- The hostess was lovely and made every effort to make us feel comfortable. She also provides massage treatments and made us a healthy breakfast each morning with fresh produce she picked from the garden.
- Ram Spring Wellness is a unique location with lots of charm, located in a very scenic setting, convenient to other sites on the island and run by Savita who provides the personal touch but is very unobtrusive at the same time.
Casa Del Mar
Casa Del Mar offers accommodations in Fernwood.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.Richmond is 25 miles from Casa Del Mar, and Nanaimo is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nanaimo Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- We stayed at Casa Del Mar for 4 nights. It’s way beyond my expectation! I love the private beach, especially when you have kids. Tom is so friendly and considerate. We enjoyed the whole private site for 5 days. We will come back definitely.
- Very friendly and kind owners, the hammock was a treat and we saw lots of deer on the property.
- Peaceful getaway on the water and very close to Fraser Thimble farm
- Amazing location. Great views. Seals popping up right by.
- Great surroundings, peaceful and beautiful, amazing view, surrounded by forest. More than you pay for.
Located in Ganges in the region of Salt Spring Island, 29 miles from Victoria, Gatehouse Lodge features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Richmond is 29 miles from Gatehouse Lodge, and Nanaimo is 29 miles from the property. Victoria Airport is 14 miles away.
- It was clean, comfortable and very private. The owners were very knowledgeable about the area and provided us with information on local events and restaurants. The owners provided us homemade bread, homemade jam, and yoghurt. It was delicious and greatly appreciated. Can’t say enough about this lovely property 🙂
- Everything! The beds were extremely comfortable. Lots of clean towels. The home made bread and jam were delicious. The private patio was lovely. It was true comfort from beginning to end and the owners were wonderful, and so helpful.
- The suite is a lovely 2 bedroom with full kitchen. We really enjoyed the outdoor patio and BBQ. Linda and Harry are exceptional hosts. They are helpful, fun and friendly without being intrusive. Their love of the island and the environment is obvious in all they do.
- Loved how private it was. The hosts were very pleasant and helpful. The outdoor area was very lovely as well.
- Breakfasts were very good and the home made bread and jam, nice touch! Accommodations were immaculate and very comfortable. View of the mountains from the bedroom window. Linda and Harry were awesome hosts! Best place to stay!
Top Guest Houses In Vesuvius Salt Spring Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vesuvius Salt Spring Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!