5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vermand Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Vermand Picardy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vermand Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vermand Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vermand Picardy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vermand Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vermand Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Vermand Picardy:
La Maison de l’Omignon
Set alongside a stream in Vermand, La Maison de l’Omignon proposes characteristic accommodations in a caravan or wooden hut. Saint-Quentin Nature Reserve and Canoe Club are both 7.5 mi away.All accommodations features a sofa, while some also include a terrace with garden furniture, a BBQ and ceiling window for star-gazing. Bathroom facilities are either private or shared.A continental breakfast is available daily. Traditional French food is served in the accommodations or in the owner’s house.Guests can fish in the shallow pond next to the accommodations and hiking and biking trails depart from the property. Amiens is an hour’s drive away and free private parking is possible on site.
- I loved the location, the birds, the river and the excitement and atmosphere of being in a roulotte. Lovely people. Will return.
- Beautiful house in a lovely village. Great area for walking the dog. Fabulous shower in the bungalow bathroom. The restaurant over the road is part of the hotel and we had a lovely meal there. Great breakfast the next morning good in the house.
- A happy welcome. Dinner and breakfast brought to our caravan.
The caravans itself was gorgeous – and very well equipped and comfortable. Everything you could possibly need, and spotlessly clean. The location is perfect, very tranquil with lots of interesting walks for our little dog close by.
We ordered dinner and it was incredible. I do not eat meat, so Nicole prepared two dinners – one for my carnivore husband, and a delicious fish dish for me. Both were superb.
Finally, the customer service we experienced was incredible: lots of information provided about the area at check in, flexibility on the time for dinner, breakfast delivered to our door. And when we had a problem with our return journey, they went well above what we could have expected. Cannot recommend this place more highly!
- Only stayed for one night but what an adventure to be in a gypsy caravan. We had a great time
Hôtel Particulier des Canonniers
Built in 1731, Hôtel Particulier des Canonniers offers pet-friendly accommodations in Saint-Quentin. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bath and shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for golfing and cycling. Saint-Quentin Hospital is 1.4 mi from Hôtel Particulier des Canonniers, while Saint-Quentin Basilica is 1,300 feet from the property. Lesquin Airport is 51 mi away.
- Yes we liked it because it was typically French, and all the French people were extremely friendly.
The landlady was so kind and helpful.
The fresh continental breakfast was excellent.
Owner was extremely helpful and friendly.
Room was a good size with a pleasant outlook.
Location was excellent – only minutes to walk to the centre.
The owner was lovely, was knowledgeable about the area.
The bed was very comfortable.
Kettle available to make a drink.
Able to park the car in the courtyard.
- Very helpful owners, lovely old building, very convenient for the town centre, meet our needs exactly
Chambres d’Hotes Spa Château d’Omiécourt
Located in the countryside of Omiécourt, Chambres d’Hotes Spa Château d’Omiécourt offers B&B accommodations within a 16-hectare park. You can enjoy the indoor swimming pool, the hot tub and the sauna.All of the rooms at Chambres d’Hotes Spa Château d’Omiécourt have a unique décor and a wardrobe. Each room features a private bathroom with a bath. Some of the rooms come with a refrigerator.Breakfast is served each morning in the dining room or in the comfort of your room.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the B&B. Free private parking is also possible on site and Amiens is 31 mi from the property.
Beautiful room in the style of beginning of the last century, which normally you only see in a museum.
Very nice host.
Warm indoor and unheated outdoor swimming pool.
Great breakfast at a large family table.
The wifi worked very well.
Nice renovated bathroom.
Very calm location.
- A very beautiful chateau with a nice spa area. The room was tall and nicely furnished with a great bathroom. The owner was very nice, too, the breakfast as well.
- good breakfast with local produce. Quiet night in a spacious room.
- Lovely outside pool. Nice sitting out for supper on terrace.
- Luxurious bathroom that wouldn’t be out of place in a glossy magazine.
- Beautiful room in the style of beginning of the last century, which normally you only see in a museum.
Le Domi features a garden and a terrace in Dury.The guesthouse provides some units with garden views, and every room includes an electric tea pot. All guest rooms in Le Domi are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.
No reviews yet.
Cathy et Eric
Located in Beaurevoir, Cathy et Eric features a garden, BBQ area and free WiFi. The rooms are equipped with a terrace.At the guesthouse, every room has a closet. Certain rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and an oven.You can play pool at Cathy et Eric.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 58 miles from the accommodation.
- A very nice apartment and even nicer hosts! We were welcomed with amazing homemade Marmelade and when we needed it the most, they drove one of us 20 kilometers to get our bike fixed. On our 16-day trip through Europe, this was by far the best place. Thank you Cathy and Eric!
- Cathy went out of her way to accommodate my every wish and made my stay a wonderful one. Her homemade brioche is the best I have ever tasted….fresh from the oven. The studio is perfect for a stay of more than one night. Parking was limited but very secure whether inside the grounds or on the road.
- Friendly hostess. Shared bathroom not suitable for tall people.
- Friendly, helpful owners, we stayed in the private chalet, beautifully clean with plenty of room for us and our dog, great outdoor space to exercise our dog in the garden and across the road.
- Our room was spotlessly clean and a private bathroom was a plus. Cathy was very welcoming and friendly. We finished up with a coffee, talking about family for over an hour. We used google translate to communicate in more depth and it was a lot of fun. The house is on the edge of a quiet village and had lovely country views. Very recommended.
Top Guest Houses In Vermand Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vermand Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vermand Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vermand Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!