5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vaux-devant-Damloup Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Vaux-devant-Damloup Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vaux-devant-Damloup Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vaux-devant-Damloup Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vaux-devant-Damloup Lorraine. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vaux-devant-Damloup Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vaux-devant-Damloup Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Vaux-devant-damloup Lorraine:
Located in Verdun-sur-Meuse, 5 miles from Verdun Memorial, warmer Kunstraum has rooms with air conditioning and free WiFi. The property is around an 18-minute walk from Mondial Center for Peace, 1.2 miles from Verdun Aquadrome and 1.9 miles from Subterranean Citadel of Verdun. Douaumont Ossuary is 6 miles away.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with an electric tea pot.Popular points of interest near warmer Kunstraum include The Citadel High, Verdun Battlefield and American Cemetery. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 65 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Les Insolites in Watronville features a garden and a terrace.Continental and buffet breakfast options are available daily at the guesthouse.The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 56 miles from Les Insolites.
Lieu insolite, qui correspond bien à l’époque du lieu visite (Verdun)
Lieu original, au calme (hormis les cloches de l’église tôt le matin)
Chant du coq et oies dans le jardin, lieu atypique ou il fait bon séjourner
douche de l’époque, toilettes sèches, chalet dans ancienne étable , douche sur le côté … vraiment très orginal
Chantal heeft hier een klein paradijs van gemaakt .
In de grote tuin val je van de éénen verbazing naar de andere, alles met zorg en gevoel voor detail gemaakt.
Het ontbijt s’morgens was ook erg goed verzorgd, leuk detail was dat de nieuwsgierige ganzen voorzichtig probeerde de eetkamer binnen te komen.
- L amabilité et le côté insolite du lieu. Un retour de un siècle en arrière avec l électricité et l eau chaude! Normal pour un lieu proche de Verdun. Nous sommes en plus repartis avec des plantations locales offertes par Chantal propriétaire des lieux
- Le cadre très agréable pour se reposer,et une literie très confortable.
Superbe chambre insolite, merci à Chantal pour son accueil.
Nous reviendrons dès que l’occasion s’y prêtera.
- Lieu insolite, qui correspond bien à l’époque du lieu visite (Verdun)
Chambres dhôtes Logette
Set in Consenvoye, 9.3 mi from Verdun-sur-Meuse, Chambres dhôtes Logette features a barbecue, a terrace and views of the river.Every room includes a TV and a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a coffee machine in the shared Summer kitchen. Breakfast and evening meals are available at an extra cost and upon prior request.You can play darts at this guest house, and the area is popular for fishing. Torgny is 17 mi from Chambres dhôtes Logette, while Virton is 22 mi from the property. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 48 mi away. A charging station for electric cars is available in front of the property
Great little bed and breakfast in a very tranquil and historic area. We would encourage more Americans to stay here.
Outstanding dinner prepared by our hosts.
- Our room was quiet and warm on the second floor. Simple furnishings and friendly hosts. Close to battlefields and contains many brochures about local sites.
- Very friendly owner. It is an Hostel, a privat person that rents her rooms.
- Excellent service, very friendly towards the customers. The guests can use a community kitchen. Clean rooms.
- Location, hosts were very friendly, nice little courtyard with tables and parasols, well equipped kitchen.
- Great little bed and breakfast in a very tranquil and historic area. We would encourage more Americans to stay here.
Le Bon Etage
Located in Fresnes-en-Woëvre, Le Bon Etage provides a garden, shared lounge and terrace.Guest rooms has air conditioning, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a fridge, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. Each room has a coffee machine, a private bathroom and free WiFi, while selected rooms are equipped with a patio and some have garden views. At the guesthouse each room is equipped with a seating area.LE BON ETAGE offers a continental or buffet breakfast.You can play ping pong at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking.The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 53 miles from Le Bon Etage.
- At supper time Katarina served us freshly made Apricot Tart. It was delicious! Next morning, we enjoyed a good breakfast with fruit, an assortment of breads and hot coffee.
- Very quiet and comfortable property. The hosts were very nice and helpful. The breakfast was great. The space available is huge
Owners are very hospitable
Very spacious rooms
Very neat and clean place and very well decorated and maintained by house lady.
Very welcoming and caring host.
- Very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent. Owners were very nice
Maison d’hôtes Le Château de Puxe
The 17th-century Château de Puxe is set on a 3-hectare park with an orchard and a vegetable patch, 4.3 mi from Lorraine Regional Park. Freshly baked bread and homemade jam are served for breakfast.Antique furniture decorates the guest rooms. The private bathrooms have a contemporary style and they are fitted with a shower.You can use the free Wi-Fi in public areas. Restaurants can be found within 3.7 miles. Breakfast is served daily at Château de Puxe.Amnéville Zoo is 23 mi from this property and Conflans-en-Jarnisy Train Station is only 3.7 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Everything, and one of the best sleep in a month or so of travel
- The French speaking proprietor was very pleasant. The property is a 40 minute drive from Verdun. The price of the stay, for this basic room, was emblematic of a basic experience.
- This was a delightful place to stay with the family. We rented 4 rooms for the night and each room was clean and nicely decorated. Some of the rooms were huge and we could all gather in them. Our older kids loved it.
- Great hostess. Found a very good little restaurant close by. Good breakfast.
- Fun to stay in a large chateau. Convenient location between Verdun and Metz. Located in a quiet village, no traffic or noise. Large grounds. Not a beautifully furnished palace, but a family/working/historic property.
Top Guest Houses In Vaux-devant-damloup Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vaux-devant-Damloup Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vaux-devant-Damloup Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vaux-devant-Damloup Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!