5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Tuis Cartago – Top Hotel Reviews
Tuis Cartago is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Tuis Cartago. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tuis Cartago. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tuis Cartago. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Tuis Cartago right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Tuis Cartago with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Tuis Cartago:
Turrialba Adventure is located in Turrialba, just 28 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Heredia is 31 miles from Turrialba Adventure, and Santa Cruz is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Turrialba, 27 miles from San José, Hostel Vicky features free WiFi access and free private parking.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Escazú is 31 miles from Hostel Vicky, and Heredia is 30 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 31 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Herza is located in Turrialba, just 27 miles from San José.The rooms include a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Escazú is 31 miles from Hotel Herza, and Heredia is 30 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 31 miles away.
- Very well located, 3min walking from the bus station. We have used the kitchen it was very useful
- Very welcoming and helpful staff. Nice shared kitchen – shared with the family so well equipped and very clean. Good location for bus station
- The hotel is in a quiet corner. The owner lives in one of the rooms sohe is almost always there. Fine for a one to two night stopover. Great market just down the street and the mana restaurant for breakfast.
- emplacement par rapport a la gare routière. village agréable pour faire une halte entre cote caraibe et SAN JOSE
- Chambre sympa pas de souci bien situé pour nous puisque nous venions à pied du terminal bus
Casa de Campo Sanar
Located in Turrialba in the region of Cartago, 26 miles from San José, Casa de Campo Sanar features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Escazú is 31 miles from Casa de Campo Sanar, and Heredia is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 30 miles from Casa de Campo Sanar.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Quelitales is located in Cachí in the region of Cartago, just 22 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a tour desk at the property.Escazú is 26 miles from Hotel Quelitales, and Heredia is 26 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 27 miles away.
- It was like being in the middle of the jungle. Very quiet and beautiful!
- The owner, and head Chef (Jose) is incredibly kind and friendly. The food, specifically the fish, is so delicious and comes with excellent presentation – for those foodies! There is a beautiful waterfall where you can take some great pictures. The setting is high in altitude and feels like you can touch the sky (the weather can change any second). The lodges are surrounded by the mountainous terrain and hillsides.
- The room was large, comfortable and very private. The beds were comfortable and the shower was nice. The staff was very friendly and the food was excellent. The grounds were beautiful and we saw lots of birds. It was a nice stop along the Orosi loop.
- EVERYTHING!!! It was difficult to leave such a great place and wonderful people.
- You’re in an incredibly scenic and pristine jungle valley. Birds, flora, fauna and an on-site waterfall. Excellent food restaurant and breakfast.
Top Guest Houses In Tuis Cartago Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Tuis Cartago to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Tuis Cartago but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Tuis Cartago. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!