5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Trapajugar Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Trapajugar Murcia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Trapajugar Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Trapajugar Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Trapajugar Murcia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Trapajugar Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Trapajugar Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Trapajugar Murcia:
Pensión Encarna Vargas
This small guest house is located in the historic centre of La Union, in Murcia. All of the air-conditioned rooms have Wi-Fi, and all rooms can be reached by lift.The air-conditioned rooms in Pension Encarna Vargas have a flat-screen satellite TV and a balcony. They also have 2 armchairs, and a private bathroom.There are shops, cafés and restaurants in the surrounding area.Both Cartagena and the Mar Menor are about 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Sr Gines is a very good, friendly and helpful host. The facilities are very comfortable and clean. La Union is a few miles from the main tourist areas of Cartagena city and the beach, but otherwise that is no problem if you have a car. Breakfast is not served, but there are lots of eating places with good value for money. Thanks for a very enjoyable stay.
Gines, the owner, was great. Helpful very courtious.
Google translate used to great effect!
- chap on reception was charming little Spanish helps could not be more helpful ,great location ,elegant building good wifi charming attached public reception room a bonus
- I really enjoyed my stay. I was satisfied with all my needs (i.e. where to buy the best wine/jamon, etc.) and the owner really took care of me. 🙂
The room was lovely and clean, we had no complaints and would definitely use again when going to this area of Spain. This area of Spain was really nice and not far from Cartagena.
The hotel owner was really friendly and nothing was a problem for him. Also liked the access to the hotel Wi-Fi.
Pensión Balcones Azules
In the center of Cartagena, this guesthouse offers air-conditioned rooms with views of the ruins of El Molinete. The Roman Theatre of Carthago is just a 5 minute walk away.All the rooms at Pensión Balcones Azules feature tile floors, air conditioning and heating. They come with a TV, telephone and wired internet. The private bathroom has a bathtub or shower.La Manga del Mar Menor, including Playa Honda and La Gola Beach, is about a 30 minute drive away. The wild beach of El Portús is just 7.5 miles away.Pensión Balcones Azules has a 24-hour front desk. Cartagena bus station is a 10 minute walk away.
- The view out of the window on a large hill with Roman ruins is unique and the location in the old town close to a square with a lot of bars and cafes is perfect to experience night life in Spain.
- Perfect location, nice staff to talk to. Service for key (you can leave it with reception).
view from balcony – of roman ruins (standing room only)
Clean room & bathroom
- The bed was very comfortable.Lots of hot water,friendly staff,very clean.
- Friendly staff. Security/ reception 24 hours. Central location. Warm and clean. Near bars and shops. Refreshments available in reception. Shower hot and powerful. Air-con warm. High bed. All ideal for a few days break. Local bars have tapas & beer for a few euros.
Pensión Manolo II
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Manolo II offers accommodations in Cartagena, just 27 miles from Murcia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Torrevieja is 30 miles from Pensión Manolo II, and La Manga del Mar Menor is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- breakfast available ,grosserie store across the street.
- Basic pension attached to a Hotel. Clean, presentable room, cafeteria downstairs. Free parking provided.
- My room was very clean and had a balcony with an excellent view of the petroleum station.
This is quite an old hotel, quite far from the centre, but parking was a big plus for us. The staff was friendly enough to provide us with private bathroom room, although when we were doing our booking only shared bathroom rooms were left. Thank you for that!
Generally not much to expect from this place – a standard hotel, AC, restaurant.
- I loved this place! Perfect value for the money, comfortable room with air-conditioning and all necessary equipment and facilities. Very, very recommendable!!
Pensión El Cordobés
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Pensión El Cordobés is located in Los Alcázares, just 23 miles from Murcia.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Torrevieja is 19 miles from Pensión El Cordobés, and Cartagena is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Very clean ,nice size room with comfy bed..Good variety of toiletries which were refreshed every day..Fridge in room and there is a shared lounge room with a TV and toilet and a microwave. Rooms cleaned every day. Close to town Hall where there are lots of bars and shops just behind it.
- Very clean hotel best I’ve stayed in for along while
- No breakfast offered. Accommodation was basic, yet comfortable and clean. It was what we expected and for one night it was fine.
Basic accommodation but very clean and excellent value for money. Ramon restaurant very close and excellent. Close to the beach.
Very quiet no noise from other guests.
- Good location, extremely clean in all areas. Lovely clean and bright room and bathroom ( with nice toiletries) Owner very helpful with sorting out taxi to the airport as we checked out.
La Manga Rooms
La Manga Rooms in Cabo de Palos centre, 350 feet from the Marina, has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a tennis court. Facilities include a sun terrace and free WiFi is available throughout the property.At the guest house, the rooms are equipped with a wardrobe, a TV and a shared bathroom. The rooms are fitted with a seating area.Cartagena is 16.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 11.2 miles from the property.
- Parking privé et propreté de la chambre car la salle de bain moyen
- Rauhallisuudesta ja iloisesta emän ästä.yhteistä kieltä ei löytynyt mutta juttuun tultiin hyvin.
- Cuando vimos el espacio decidimos no quedarnos. El baño es compartido
- Esta bien ubicado y tiene aparcamiento. El lugar esta recién reformado y se ubica a 5 minutos andando del puerto. Ademas, Elisa la propietaria, nos dejó hacer uso de su cocina.
- Desayuno cutre y muy justo. Instalaciones muy precarias por lo que se paga… Alojamiento funcional sin ningún lujo, con duchas comunitarias y habitación estrecha. No recomendable para parejas… El alojamiento es un local comercial transformado en vivienda para alquilar habitaciones.
Top Guest Houses In Trapajugar Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Trapajugar Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Trapajugar Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Trapajugar Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!