5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Tirimbina Heredia – Top Hotel Reviews
Tirimbina Heredia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Tirimbina Heredia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Tirimbina Heredia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Tirimbina Heredia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Tirimbina Heredia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Tirimbina Heredia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Tirimbina Heredia:
Wendy´s Eco Guest House – Sarapiqui
Featuring free WiFi, Wendy´s Eco Guest House – Sarapiqui offers accommodations in San José. Free private parking is available on site.San José is 31 miles from Wendy´s Eco Guest House – Sarapiqui, and Alajuela is 25 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Boutique Malibu Los Sueños
Located in Tigre, 3.7 miles from Sarapiquí, Hotel Boutique Malibu Los Sueños features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Great place for exploring the surroundings.Perfect value for money. Very friendly owners.
– The location is convenient on the way from Arenal to Tortuguero.
– The cabins are big and comfy.
- Very close to the sarapiqui outdoor centre to do rafting the day later. The owner was very nice and the breakfast was delicious
- Owner very friendly and overly eager to please. Recommended a nice restaurant which had his advertising. Very nice family owned hostel. Very clean. Well maintained except shower.
- Clean, quiet and comfy after a long day. Helpful friendly family running a little gem.
Hostel Orozco – Costa Rica
Hostel Orozco – Costa Rica offers accommodations in Río Cuarto. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.San José is 30 miles from Hostel Orozco – Costa Rica, and Alajuela is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 24 miles from Hostel Orozco – Costa Rica.
- Very nice place to stay. The host Jason is the best.
- The welcoming of our hosts, particularly of Jason who showed us a wonderful place very close from the hostel, with 100 meters waterfalls, a beautiful river and a short walking in the tropical forest!
- Jason was very helpful and the property was better than I expected!
- Breakfast was great, the location is amazing, not touristic, but so much to see!! (Poas, several amazing waterfalls, restaurant) But the best part is Jason, he is the greatest host ever met. He showed us around and explained to us what places to go in humble non-benefical way!
- The most welcoming and nice staff we had ever seen! Surrounded by very beautiful waterfalls.
Tropical Paradise Bungalows
Located in Pital in the region of Alajuela, 27 miles from Fortuna, Tropical Paradise Bungalows features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Juan Santamaría International Airport is 34 miles away.
- We were so surprised at the really beautiful, actually tropical, and private setting. New little bungalows were spotless, well furnished and decorated. The host and hostess were lovely people who seemed only interested in our comfort. She even offered to do our laundry for a very minimal cost. Food was good. We would go again!
- The bungalows are lovely: clean, contemporary, roomy, and accommodating. The beds comfortable, which is key. Think in terms of a small studio apartment. The grounds were very well kept and designed by someone who loves to care for his property. The common rancho area located by the terrific swimming pool was perfect. It is situated behind the property owner’s Henry and Michelle’s (AAATours) home. Henry and Michelle are charming (the entire family is) and as you would expect experts on superior ways to experience Costa Rica. They offer particular activities from easy-going to pull out all the stops. This was our first visit to their location in Pital, and for other purposes then engaging in an adventure; but we have no doubt that they could deliver exciting memorable activities. We will return with that in mind. So happy to discover this Tropical Paradise Bungalows and AAAtours, Henry and Michelle.
- Kind of hidden and calm place near Pital (look for AAA Tours sign on the road when going there). The cabins are new, clean, with big comfortable beds. There is a really nice swimming pool you can use and breakfast is served just next to it. Breakfast is included and the owners themselves came to spend the breakfast with us and gave us some useful tips and after breakfast showed us their herbs (and other plants) garden. Definitely a really nice place to stay!
Les propriétaires sont trés sympathiques, la chambre était grande , très propre et confortable !
Le propriétaire nous a fait une petite visite de son jardin avec plantes aromatiques et médicinales très intéressante !
La situation géographique pour visiter le volcan Tenorio et le Rio céleste
- Accueil et séjour chaleureux, très propre et les petits déjeuners sont excellents prépare d une main de maître par la patronne Michelle. Nous avons aussi apprécié la disponibilité et les connaissances d Henry.
Cinco Ceibas Reserve
Cinco Ceibas Reserve offers accommodations in Sarapiquí. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Juan Santamaría International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Big House and really nicely decorated. Good activities! We enjoyed very much!
- If you’re looking for a middle of nowhere place this is a great place for you to stay. We did guided tour and kayak tour and both were great! The staff did their best to make us feel really comfortable!
- Soaked in nature. The staff was friendly, warm, welcoming and very proffesional. We took all the tours that this place had to offer, kayaking, horse riding and the nature trail. All three were great.
- Really friendly people. VERY clean. Will visit again in the near future. Thanks!
- We had a wonderful stay at Cinco Ceibas. Although the sleeping accommodations are basic, the lodge, the food and the people are anything but basic. The food was the best we ate in Costa Rica, the lodge was wonderful, the wildlife abounded ( we saw a cameleon while eating our lunch) and the staff are the most wonderful, warm and engaging people. I would definitely recommend visiting cinco Ceibas.
Top Guest Houses In Tirimbina Heredia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Tirimbina Heredia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Tirimbina Heredia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Tirimbina Heredia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!