5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Taguluche La Gomera – Top Hotel Reviews
Taguluche La Gomera is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Taguluche La Gomera. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Taguluche La Gomera. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Taguluche La Gomera. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Taguluche La Gomera right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Taguluche La Gomera with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Taguluche La Gomera:
Pensión Amparo Las Hayas
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Pensión Amparo Las Hayas offers accommodations in Valle Gran Rey, just 29 miles from Playa de San Juan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Puerto de Santiago is 28 miles from Pensión Amparo Las Hayas, and Alcalá is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is La Gomera Airport, 8 miles from Pensión Amparo Las Hayas.
- Staff, hospitality was brilliant and the food absolutely brilliant! Brilliant location! Loved it!
- Took a ferry to La Gomera from Tenerife to ride the island on motorcycle. Great spot, basically in the middle of the island. WIFI great, food ok, coffee really bad but it was like that on the whole island (I guess everyone is using the same brand). Parking is free but not protected, was a bit worried about the rental bike being scratched. Very little english from staff but there are more german tourist on the island so understandable. Paid €35 for a room with bed, shower, no TV (no problem), toilet can´t complain .
- Very nice and well furnished apartment in an excellent position
- The breakfast was good value. The lady was very nice.
- The room (105) was basic but very clean and had two windows looking out onto different aspects – nice breeze through the room. It was easy to park in the car park opposite the property. There were some nice benches outside the rooms to sit on and enjoy the view.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Apartamentos Playamar offers accommodations in La Playa Calera.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.Valle Gran Rey is 0.7 miles from Apartamentos Playamar, and Vallehermoso is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Gomera Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The apartment looks like it has been recently renovated and was very nicely if simply furnished. Good value for money. Staff quick to react to requests (like electric kettle). Excellent location by the seafront in the centre of La Playa.
- The location was super and unbelievably good value.
- Die Lage war sehr gut. Das Appartement war sauber.
Direkt am Meer
Schönes, großes Zimmer
- La ubicacion,tiene todo a mano,supermercados,farmacia y una gran avenida para caminar,el apartamento un poco anticuado,pero estaba todo muy limpio y agradable,lo recomiendo
Hostal Casa Amaya
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Casa Amaya offers accommodations in Vallehermoso.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.Las Palmas is 28 miles from Hostal Casa Amaya, and Valle Gran Rey is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is La Gomera Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect. confortable bed, nice room, perfect location to hike in Nature and Alfredo the owner gave me advise and info so I could enjoy the best of my holiday. The organic garden. ..it exceeded my expectations
- An immediately welcoming atmosphere. Alfredo was extremely generous, sharing his beautiful organic garden and offering little extras. I wanted to stay longer!
Alfredo is a very kind and helpful host.
I liked the ecological coffee and herbal tea
Possibility to use the wonderful ecological garten
- Everything was brilliant from start to finnish! Really friendly and helpful owner. Best bed ever in the room. Absolutely brilliant location just by the small town square and above a supermarket. Nice common balcony overlooking the square as well, where to enjoy the morning coffee!
- Great host that created perfect athmosphere with candles once we entered the facility. It’s very modest, but clean, in great location. You could admire the view all day long and would not get bored. Highly recomended.
Pensión La Gaviota
Located at Playa de Santiago Beach, Pensión La Gaviota offers stunning sea views. The property has a bar-cafeteria with a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi is available in all rooms.Rooms at Pensión La Gaviota come with 2 single beds and offer either sea, street or square views. Some feature a balcony or a private bathroom.You will find bars and restaurants within 10 minutes´ walk. A tourist information centre and banks are also located 350 feet away.Tecina Golf Course is 5 minutes by car, Garajonay National Park is a 20-minute drive and Gomera Airport is just 2.5 miles away.
- The room was very clean and had a balcony that looked out over the ocean and the black-sand shores. It was modern and well-furnished. Nearby, there are a lot of areas to walk and explore, and it’s also within walking distance of the airport (if you don’t have suitcases to lug around). The sunrise can be seen nearby and stargazing at night is just a short drive away. I went to 4 of The Canary Islands and stayed in 6 different places, and this was my favourite accommodation. You had to make a phone call to be checked in, but it took no time at all, and check out was super simple. Great food nearby as well. A quieter place with a lot of options.
- Location is perfect. Clean room and confortably bed, good shower.
- Fantastic location! Great room. And downstairs is a nice bar to have a drink or a good dinner. You can just sit on the balcony and watch the locals sitting on the square before you go to the black sand beach just 2 minutes away.
- Friendliness of the owner and very high standard of cleanliness and excellent value for money.
- Excellent position , only minor problem was the water pressure for the shower.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Hostal Colón is located in San Sebastián de la Gomera, 24 miles from Playa de las Americas and 24 miles from Los Cristianos.Adeje is 23 miles from Hostal Colón, and Costa Del Silencio is 29 miles from the property. La Gomera Airport is 7 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Taguluche La Gomera Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Taguluche La Gomera to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Taguluche La Gomera but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Taguluche La Gomera. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!