5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Solana de Padilla Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Solana de Padilla Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Solana de Padilla Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Solana de Padilla Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Solana de Padilla Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Solana de Padilla Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Solana de Padilla Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Solana De Padilla Andalucía:
All accommodation at Apartamentos Raisa has rustic décor, air conditioning, a TV and free Wi-Fi. Apartments also include a living room and a kitchen with a fridge and an electric hob.The restaurant serves traditional dishes from the surrounding region.Tranco de Beas Lake is just over 0.6 miles from the Raisa. Beas de Segura is a 30-minute drive away, while the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Úbeda and Baeza are less than 55.9 miles from the property.
- For everybody who is interested in staying at a cozy apartment while walking around chilled-out Hornos or doing some tours around. I recommend motorcycling through the valley of Sierra der Cazorla. Restaurant has also nice food and the open chimney is really a great thing to sit at. Very much recommended, although the room may not be too spacious. Mine had also a nice balcony with a view of the castle.
- Owner very helpful with safe lock-up garage for our bicycles.
- Great basic accomodation—clean, comfortable, quiet. Great value.
- Lovely hosts, great tapas with every drink! Great bar. we were there for 3 nights and had dinner there every night . It was like being at home, wonderful when you have been travelling for a while
Clean and comfortable rooms, in excellent location. Friendly and helpful staff.
Easy parking, adjacent to property.
El Jaraíz de Peñolite
This traditional village house features heated rooms with a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The on-site restaurant offers a buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. El Jaraíz de Peñolite also has various indoor lounges. Free WiFi is available in public areas and there is a laundry service.Outside the guest house there is a terrace with views of the surrounding countryside. A tennis court and small football pitch can be found close to the property. The Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve is around 10 minutes away by car.
- Quirky and comfortable as expected. Excellent host. Nothing was too much trouble.
- It is a unique house with wonderful lounges and rooms !
- Great value for money. Owner takes great pride in his property. Good value dinner available at the hotel.
- Excellent host at this lovely, traditional hotel. Warm welcome and delicious food. We really felt at home and enjoyed staying in this beautiful property and learning a little bit about the history. The owner goes out of his way to communicate in English via an online translator. Beautiful location. We wished we could have stayed longer.
The Casa is situated in the nice village very close to Cazorla Nature Park and it is a perfect location to explore the area!
We stayed 2 nights and managed to visit in 1 full day: Castle of Segura de la Sierra, drive the beautiful road from Tranco to Cazorla, and on the way back – Sabiote, very beautiful village!
Parking is safe and easy.
The breakfast was great – with fried eggs, toasts, coffee etc
There is a restaurant on site and you can book in advance your meal!
The host Angel was very friendly, his family owes the house for generations. He gave us a tour of the Casa which is full of character and historical artefacts
El Mirador de Messía de Leiva
The fully-equipped apartments feature a rustic décor with stone flooring, exposed wooden beams and wooden furniture. There is a spacious living-dining area with a fireplace and TV, and a kitchen including an electric hob, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. El Mirador de Messía de Leiva apartments offer panoramic views of the Guadalimar Valley.There are several historic monuments within walking distance of the apartments, including the Mudéjar Castle and the Arab baths.Staff are happy to provide guests with information on a variety of outdoor activities available in the surrounding area, including hiking, fishing and cycling.
The location and views from the room were incredible. The property was restored to the highest standard.
We stayed in the Royal Suite which was fabulous. I have never had a bath with such a stunning view before.
The room was incredible! Super clean and big with the amazing bathtub in the middle of the room and 3 large windows with the views of all of the mountains and nature below. Beautifully decorated. Couldn’t ask for more! The room alone was worth the trip. Amazingly low price and the quality of a 5* hotel! The village is really special located on the top of a mountain and this room is at the highest point of the village (only the castle is higher) with amazing views of the entire natural park. The sunset from the village is amazing!
The castle is beautifully preserved and interesting to visit.
- Picturesque little town, great room with a stunning view, really clean, great bar in town- the real spanish experience
- Excellent place to stay in a little mountaintop town that could not possibly be more picturesque. The fireplace with firewood included was a bonus I didn’t expect. And beautiful rustic furniture and beams.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful even though we have little Spanish and they had little English… Miguel really did his best to help us All the extras…Carton of milk in fridge,coffee,little cakes in kitchen and toiletries in bathroom. Comfortable beds and amazing surroundings
- The location and views from the room were incredible. The property was restored to the highest standard.
Hostal Rural La Montería
The air-conditioned rooms have a balcony and feature a TV and desk. They are also heated and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A free traditional breakfast is offered. Regional and international cuisine is served in the restaurant, which uses locally produced olive oil.There is 24-hour reception and free parking nearby. The tour desk can arrange excursions and you can go hiking, mountain biking or paragliding in the area.
- Excellent food, great terrace full of lively locals
- La zona es maravillosa. Mucha naturaleza y unas vistas preciosas. La calefaccion y la decoracion. Los desayunos muy buenos. Es un sitio precioso pero descuidado. Hace falta una reforma
- Lo mejor del Hostal fue la Recepcionista Srta. Azahara. Persona seria, eficaz y profesional. En todo momento muy atenta y simpática
- La terraza del bar y las vistas desde la habitación.
- llevo varios años yendo para las fiestas de 15 de agosto la verdad seque, este año hemos notado la falta de limpieza y servicio y muy mala organización ,la piscina esta para hacer bonito ,en los años que llevo yendo no la he visto nunca funcionar es una pena porque esta muy bien
Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as cycling, fishing and hiking. Arroyo Frio is 30 miles from La magnolia, and Riópar is 20 miles away.
- La amabilidad de la propietaria y su buen gusto por la decoración del local
- El Personal muy agradable,y la Dueña(Fátima) es una gran persona,nuestra instancia fué todo muy bien y la habitación como el baño son bastantes amplios.
La amabilidad y simpatía de Carlos.
La habitación es acojedora y silenciosa, la casa con una decoración bonita.
La dueña, Fátima, un encanto, muy dispuesta y agradable nos dió muchas facilidades.
La vista desde la habitación preciosa y las camas muy cómodas.
- El buen gusto con el que está decorado el alojamiento, una antigua casa de varias plantas muy bien restaurada.
Top Guest Houses In Solana De Padilla Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Solana de Padilla Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Solana de Padilla Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Solana de Padilla Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!