5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santiago de la Espada – Top Hotel Reviews
Santiago de la Espada is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santiago de la Espada. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santiago de la Espada. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santiago de la Espada. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santiago de la Espada right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santiago de la Espada with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Santiago De La Espada:
El Mirador de Messía de Leiva
El Mirador is located in the centre of the historic town of Segura de la Sierra, a UNESCO Artistic Heritage site. It offers rustic 2 or 3 bedroom apartments with spectacular views of the Guadalimar Valley.The fully-equipped apartments feature a rustic décor with stone flooring, exposed wooden beams and wooden furniture. There is a spacious living-dining area with a fireplace and TV, and a kitchen including an electric hob, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine. El Mirador de Messía de Leiva apartments offer panoramic views of the Guadalimar Valley.There are several historic monuments within walking distance of the apartments, including the Mudéjar Castle and the Arab baths.Staff are happy to provide guests with information on a variety of outdoor activities available in the surrounding area, including hiking, fishing and cycling.
The location and views from the room were incredible. The property was restored to the highest standard.
We stayed in the Royal Suite which was fabulous. I have never had a bath with such a stunning view before.
The room was incredible! Super clean and big with the amazing bathtub in the middle of the room and 3 large windows with the views of all of the mountains and nature below. Beautifully decorated. Couldn’t ask for more! The room alone was worth the trip. Amazingly low price and the quality of a 5* hotel! The village is really special located on the top of a mountain and this room is at the highest point of the village (only the castle is higher) with amazing views of the entire natural park. The sunset from the village is amazing!
The castle is beautifully preserved and interesting to visit.
- Picturesque little town, great room with a stunning view, really clean, great bar in town- the real spanish experience
- Excellent place to stay in a little mountaintop town that could not possibly be more picturesque. The fireplace with firewood included was a bonus I didn’t expect. And beautiful rustic furniture and beams.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful even though we have little Spanish and they had little English… Miguel really did his best to help us All the extras…Carton of milk in fridge,coffee,little cakes in kitchen and toiletries in bathroom. Comfortable beds and amazing surroundings
- The location and views from the room were incredible. The property was restored to the highest standard.
Set in Hornos de Segura, within Sierras de Cazorla Nature Reserve, Apartamentos Raisa offers impressive mountain views from its elevated setting. This rustic property features apartments and rooms.All accommodation at Apartamentos Raisa has rustic décor, air conditioning, a TV and free Wi-Fi. Apartments also include a living room and a kitchen with a fridge and an electric hob.The restaurant serves traditional dishes from the surrounding region.Tranco de Beas Lake is just over 0.6 miles from the Raisa. Beas de Segura is a 30-minute drive away, while the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Úbeda and Baeza are less than 55.9 miles from the property.
- For everybody who is interested in staying at a cozy apartment while walking around chilled-out Hornos or doing some tours around. I recommend motorcycling through the valley of Sierra der Cazorla. Restaurant has also nice food and the open chimney is really a great thing to sit at. Very much recommended, although the room may not be too spacious. Mine had also a nice balcony with a view of the castle.
- Owner very helpful with safe lock-up garage for our bicycles.
- Great basic accomodation—clean, comfortable, quiet. Great value.
- Lovely hosts, great tapas with every drink! Great bar. we were there for 3 nights and had dinner there every night . It was like being at home, wonderful when you have been travelling for a while
Clean and comfortable rooms, in excellent location. Friendly and helpful staff.
Easy parking, adjacent to property.
Hostal Rio Segura
One of our top picks in Yeste.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hostal Rio Segura offers accommodations in Yeste. The guest house has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountain or garden.There is a tour desk at the property.Riópar is 14 miles from HOSTAL RIO SEGURA, and Puebla de Don Fadrique is 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Rural La Montería
Hostal Rural La Montería is set in Orcera, in the Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve. It offers free Wi-Fi. All rooms have mountain views.The air-conditioned rooms have a balcony and feature a TV and desk. They are also heated and the private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A free traditional breakfast is offered. Regional and international cuisine is served in the restaurant, which uses locally produced olive oil.There is 24-hour reception and free parking nearby. The tour desk can arrange excursions and you can go hiking, mountain biking or paragliding in the area.
- Excellent food, great terrace full of lively locals
- La zona es maravillosa. Mucha naturaleza y unas vistas preciosas. La calefaccion y la decoracion. Los desayunos muy buenos. Es un sitio precioso pero descuidado. Hace falta una reforma
- Lo mejor del Hostal fue la Recepcionista Srta. Azahara. Persona seria, eficaz y profesional. En todo momento muy atenta y simpática
- La terraza del bar y las vistas desde la habitación.
- llevo varios años yendo para las fiestas de 15 de agosto la verdad seque, este año hemos notado la falta de limpieza y servicio y muy mala organización ,la piscina esta para hacer bonito ,en los años que llevo yendo no la he visto nunca funcionar es una pena porque esta muy bien
Located in Yeste in the region of Castila-La Mancha, 11 miles from Riópar, La Alberquilla features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountain. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this guest house is air-conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is room service at the property.Caravaca de la Cruz is 30 miles from La Alberquilla, and Puebla de Don Fadrique is 29 miles away.
Great friendly people
Very welcoming especially as I was alone😉
Great restaurant connected
with the hotel in Yeste ,
More very lovely people!
- El desayuno y la atención del personal fue genial 🙂
- La atención recibida por el personal, las habitaciones tenían de todo y el establecimiento estaba muy cerca del pueblo.
Es un lugar muy tranquilo, recomendado para desconectar. El personal muy agradable, la chica que nos atendió nos recibió con una gran amabilidad y durante el tiempo que estuvimos allí alojados siempre estuvo dispuesta a hacernos la estancia mucho más agradable.
Las habitaciones decoradas con encanto y muy bien equipadas, con una pequeña cocina, zona de estar y terraza. El baño contaba con calienta toallas, punto a favor.
La temperatura en la habitación era muy cálida, dispones de aparatos de calefacción para poder regularla y chimenea. La cama muy cómoda y un silencio de 10 para descansar durante la noche y el resto del día.
La ubicación del complejo es ideal, ya que se encuentra a sólo 2 km del pueblo.
El personal excelente sobre todo mayte
El sitio muy binito y tranquilo
- Great friendly people
Top Guest Houses In Santiago De La Espada Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santiago de la Espada to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santiago de la Espada but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santiago de la Espada. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!