5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sanddal Rogaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Sanddal Rogaland is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sanddal Rogaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sanddal Rogaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sanddal Rogaland. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sanddal Rogaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sanddal Rogaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Sanddal Rogaland:
Guesthouse Peder Klows gate 8
Guesthouse Peder Klows gate 8 is located in Stavanger, 8 miles from Sandnes and 6 miles from Sola. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Stavanger Airport is 7 miles away.
- The kitchen was great, there was so many equipment. Cooking was fun. And the fridge was big 🙂
Kitchen is great.
Location is excellent.
We like almost everything.
Good place to stay for that value of money.
- The place is within a short walk from the city center. We were impressed by the staff: very helpful and friendly, available at all times and offering advise, and support for the entire stay.
- The location of the apartment is close to the city centre.
- Only stayed here a couple hours. Got in around 11pm and left around 4am. The owner was very accommodating to personally come let me in and give a quick tour at such a late hour. Location is not far from the water which was perfect because I left late for the ferry and missed a turn or two on the way. Excellent base for hiking Preikestolen and exploring beautiful Stavanger.
Home Sweet Home
Featuring free WiFi, Home Sweet Home offers accommodations in Stavanger. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Sandnes is 8 miles from Home Sweet Home, and Sola is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Stavanger Airport, 7 miles from Home Sweet Home.
- much better than expected … very friendly hosts … very clean, near the center …
- The room was very clean and silent. The bathroom was also nice.
- Very close to city center and the family living there was very helpful.
- Чистота. Много бытовой техники. Чай, кофе. Одна комната в квартире, где живёт семья. Ни каких неудобств.
- La habitación tiene nevera, tostadora, cafetera y cubiertos. Tiene buena conexión Wi-Fi. Las sábanas están limpias e incluye toallas.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the Åmøy Fjord, this privately run property is a 20 minute drive from central Stavanger. It offers shared kitchens and spacious lounges with flat-screen TVs. Wi-Fi and parking are free for guests.The rooms at Åmøy Fjordferie are housed in villas, and some offer beautiful views of the fjord. All have a work desk and a private bathroom with shower.Each house features a communal kitchen with refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. Other facilities include a laundry room provided with washing machine, dryers and ironing equipment.The picturesque island of Vestre Åmøy is an excellent base for hiking trips to the Preikestolen and Kjerag Mountains. Free maps are provided by Åmøy Fjordferie. Guests can rent boats and fishing equipment on site.
- Really nice and comfortable place to stay near Stavanger.
- Quiet location & nice clean room within a spacious house. We booked the family room but the other rooms were vacant, so ended up with the house to ourselves. Well equipped kitchen.
- The host was very friendly. The house was just incredible, specially the view! We were very lucky, we rented one of the bedrooms (with 3 beds) of the house and since none of the remaining 2 bedrooms were booked, we had the house all by ourselves, which was just amazing! Kitchen well equipped. Good value for money!
- Quiet location with a great outlook. Johann was a great host
- Great place/location!Great standard!and Superb Owner!:)
This inn offers budget-style accommodation on the Langgate pedestrian street, only 650 feet from the Sandnes Train Station. Guests enjoy free WiFi.The simple guest rooms at City Pensjonat have either shared or private bathroom facilities.City Pensjonat has a communal kitchen with refrigerator and microwave. A laundry room is also available on site.City Pensjonat does not have a reception. An access code and check-in instructions will be sent via SMS text message to the mobile phone number guests include in the booking information.
No reviews yet.
Featuring a garden, Sjøberg Ferie is located in Østhusvik, just 9 miles from Stavanger. Haugesund is 29 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units feature a TV. Some units have a balcony and/or patio. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher and refrigerator. Each unit features a private bathroom with a shower. Bed linen are featured.Sjøberg Ferie also includes a sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. The property also has packed lunches.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Sandnes is 17 miles from Sjøberg Ferie. Stavanger Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful with tips about the area. The view from the breakfast room is beautiful. The entire area seems great for a relaxing holiday. about 40 mins from Stavanger.
- cozy and nice apartment, excellent location with amazing viewing, pretty house
The apartment that was reserved for us (3 adults) was still occupied, so the owner give us a much bigger apartment with 4 bedrooms with in total 10 beds, a very big living room and well equipped kitchen. There are 2 bathrooms of which 1 with a bubble bath and a sauna.
Awesome view from the living room and all the bedrooms. The surroundings is beautiful and relaxing.
The menu in the restaurant is limited but the beef and chicken are excellent.
The owner is very very friendly and helpful, a really nice man.
- Very amenable hosts and lovely breakfast in the morning. Great starting point for the walk and to relax at the end of the day by the sea and next to a coop.
The views and the calm of the landscape. The owners were really kind and familiar.
The apartment is completly new and cozy.
Top Guest Houses In Sanddal Rogaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sanddal Rogaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sanddal Rogaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sanddal Rogaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!