5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Ilpize Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Ilpize Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Ilpize Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Ilpize Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Ilpize Auvergne. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Ilpize Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Ilpize Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Saint-ilpize Auvergne:
Les 5 Noyers
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Les 5 Noyers is located in Saint-Ilpize.The guesthouse provides certain units with garden views, and each room includes an electric tea pot.Les 5 Noyers has a terrace. You can play ping pong and darts at the accommodation, and the area is popular for fishing.The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 51 miles from Les 5 Noyers.
Tout était parfait la nourriture, le couchage, les services supplémentaires, l’accueil.
Les hôtes sont d’une gentillesse incroyable. De belles discussions sur la nature.
Le jardin est top. Il y a une très belle vue.
Le petit déjeuner est copieux !
- Accueil chaleureux, petit déjeuner copieux et délicieux, chambre confortable et très propre, petites attentions touchantes pour le voyageur (café, bouilloire, petits ours à grignoter dans la chambre) A recommander.
- endroit très jolie avec des gens charmants et la table d’hote excélente très facile d’accés
- L’accueil des propriétaires, un excellent petit déjeuner (il manque juste un produit local : le saint nectaire !) comme on en voit peu. La table d’hôte est très bonne et de grande qualité. Chambre spacieuse, lieu très calme et bien placé pour de belles balades.
- Tout était parfait la nourriture, le couchage, les services supplémentaires, l’accueil.
Set in a 4000 m2 park in a former dovecote, La Tour is located in Lorlanges in the heart of the Auvergne region. It is just 7.5 mi from Blesle village. La Tour features free WiFi.The rooms feature a flat-screen TV, DVD player, CD player and a shared bathroom with a shower and a toilet. Certain units include views of the mountain.Breakfast can be enjoyed on the terrace or under the pine trees, weather permitting. Upon prior request, guests can enjoy other meals at the property.You can play table tennis at this guest house, and free use of bicycles is available.Saint-Flour is 25 mi away and access to the A75 road is just 0.6 mi from La Tour. Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is 32 mi from the property. Free private parking is available on site.
- The quiet country location was very restful. The breakfasts were copious and delicious! I especially enjoyed the CHEESES.
- Everything was extremely clean and had everything we needed. I would totally recommend it!
- Very kind owners of the B&B really enjoyed to be there! Lovely Breakfast with all you can think off!
- The personnel touch as we were greeted on arrival and shown around.
Petit déjeuner très bien, le jus d’orange frais est top!
L’acceuil est très sympathique, simple et convivial
La Maison des Chats
Located in Saint-Mary-le-Plain in the Auvergne Region, 3.1 mi from the village of Saint Poncy and 23 mi from Murat, La Maison des Chats features a terrace and a garage.The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.There is a shared lounge at the property. You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding, cycling and fishing. A shelter for horses is available and water is provided at an extra cost.Free private parking is available on site. Brioude is 16 mi from La Maison des Chats, while Saint-Flour is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 42 mi from the property. The property is just a 2-minute drive from Exit 25 of the A75 Motorway, and is a 7-minute drive from Massiac.
The breakfast was excellent, slightly different from standard French petit dejeuner, with fresh baked cakes each morning.
Christine and her husband were very welcoming and helpful, and the evening meals that we had with them were very good.
The situation of Maison des Chats is well off the beaten track, but was great for us as there were some randonees which started from the village, so we did not need to use our car.
- Excellent location in a small rural village but close to the motorway,a really rural French feeling to the whole experience,amazing food and stunning olde world furniture. Madam speaks some English and communication was little problem.
- Extremely friendly and hospitable hosts, comfortable room.
- Lovely woman who runs and owns the house. Marvellous food, traditional local meals with wine ,very good value. Great breakfast and only 7 euros pp
The hosts were great, the house was warm, the bed was a wonder of comfort and warmth, the shower looked good, the breakfast was excellent, the 5-course dinner, with wine, we had was brilliant – it was lovely to be offered a cup of tea or coffee or a beer on arrival.
Christine has several interesting knickknacks and her furniture is to be admired
There are great walks around – the village is a historical gem – this is a great placed to stay for the countryside, the ambiance, for either winter or I should think summer. If you can get a room here you are in for a treat.
- The breakfast was excellent, slightly different from standard French petit dejeuner, with fresh baked cakes each morning.
Chambres du Notaire
Chambres du Notaire has accommodations in Saint-Arçons-dʼAllier.At the guesthouse rooms include a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 64 miles from Chambres du Notaire.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’hôtes de l’Auberge L’Astrassadou
Auberge l’Astrassadou offers free Wi-Fi throughout, a restaurant and bar, and easy access for people with reduced mobility. It is 4.3 mi from the A75 motorway and 6.2 mi from Saint Flour Train Station.The allergy-free rooms at Auberge l’Astrassadou feature a TV, a private entrance, an iron and a wardrobe. The private bathrooms include a bidet, shower, hairdryer, toilet and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning and the restaurant serves regional specialties.Auberge l’Astrassadou is a 30-minute drive from Lioran ski resort and there is a supermarket 6.2 mi away. Free private parking is provided on site.
- The reception was friendly and food and we wat Bert wel.
- The food was excellent as was the warm welcome. Lionel and Nathalie were the perfect hosts friendly and funny. The room was very modern and clean would go there again excellent I would give it 10 out of 10.
- It was located in a beautiful little farm village with stunning panoramic views and the host were excellent
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Village, although remote, is beautiful. Room was a good size and excellent value for price.
- The owners were charming and very welcoming. Food very good. Scenery was fantastic.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-ilpize Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Ilpize Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Ilpize Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Ilpize Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!