5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Saint-avit Poitou-charentes:
Maison Charles Maurice
Located in Chalais, Maison Charles Maurice has a garden. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with an electric tea pot. Certain rooms are equipped with a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop. All guest rooms at Maison Charles Maurice feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Angoulême is 30 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 55 miles from Maison Charles Maurice.
Excellent breakfast, super environment. Great to have kettle and tea/coffee.
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Location was perfect and parking good
- The building was beautifully restored and Chalais is a nice quiet town in a good location. Hotel is in the high street so well placed and there are lots of cafe’s and boulangerie’s in a short walk. Staff were very pleasant and the room was great
- Quiet.Clean.Intriguing property.Lovely French local.Very friendly proprietor.
- Beautiful building, brilliant location, lovely village
- Excellent breakfast, super environment. Great to have kettle and tea/coffee.
Set in a 17th-century house, Moulin Rouhaud is a guest house located in Montboyer. Guests can there enjoy an outdoor swimming pool, a garden with a terrace and free WiFi access in common areas.Viewing the garden, each room at Moulin Rouhaud has a seating area and offers a bathroom with a hairdryer. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a games room.Upon request, a dinner can be shared at the owner’s table. Restaurants and stores can be found a 5-minute drive away.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. Aubeterre-sur-Dronne picturesque village can be visited 9.3 mi away. Chalais Train Station is a 7-minute drive away, which offers free parking upon prior reservation.
- I think it was one of the best boutique hotels I’ve ever stayed. The host was very friendly and attentive. The room was very comfortable, nicely decorated with all possible facilities for such small hotel, even Nespresso coffee machine, for us, coffee lovers, it was very pleasant surprise. Very good Wi-Fi connection. The park around the property is amazing, we were travelling with our dog and it was great to have chance to play and walk around. Excellent breakfast in the morning. We will definitely stay there again and recommend to our friends.
A warm welcome was received from Robert and Maryse despite our later than planned arrival.
The breakfast was plentiful and the ham divine.
- Great place, wonderfull owners, comfortable swimming pool, handy kitchen
- superbe location, very spacious and extraordinary breakfast room, nice garden and pool area, good restaurant only five min. away, the most flowered place I know.
- Le cadre, le calme, la gentillesse des hôtes, l’excellent et copieux petit-déjeuner.
Les Tuileries de Chanteloup
Located in the heart of La Roche Chalais village, near the Dronne River, this 19th-century house offers a large garden with an outdoor pool with a fully furnished terrace.Each room at the Les Tuileries de Chanteloup are individually decorated and has free Wi-Fi access and a TV. They also have a private bathroom with bathrobes and a bathtub or shower.Breakfast is served daily in the dining area or out on the terrace. The host can also prepare traditional cuisine for dinner upon prior reservation. There is a restaurant just 100 feet from the property.Activities in the nearby area include hiking and fishing in the Dronne River. There is a traditional market every Saturday morning in the village center and it is a 35-minute drive to Libourne and St Emilion.
- Very good value for money, big bedrooms and bathrooms
The room was large.
The manager Estelle went over and above to help arrange taxis very last minute.
She was extremely helpful and made me feel very welcome.
The staff at Les Tuileries de Chanteloup are very accommodating and professional.
The accommodation is beautiful and very comfortable.
- Comfortable, Stylish, Friendly, & very Clean. Estelle was a brilliant host, she took time out to ring round restaurants and made several bookings for us. We had the Angels and Marine rooms. The Angels room was on top floor (Pascal carried our over large suitcase) and comfortably housed 3 adults – one bed in a small private room. Very useful fan provided, we took our own small fan for the 3rd bed which was a good move – August is hot! The Marine room was stunning! Also had a very useful fridge for beer and wine!
- Had a lovely 3 night stay here while attending a wedding at the local chateau. Estelle (who speaks perfect English) and Pascal were the nicest of hosts, even at one stage when there were 11 of us taking over their beautiful home and garden! Our immaculately clean room (Rose Bonbon) was on the top floor but they do have rooms on lower floors if you don’t fancy the stairs. I’d definitely stay here again if I was in the area.
Villa 2 Pas Sages
Featuring a sun terrace with a swimming pool, as well as free bikes, Villa 2 Pas Sages is located in La Roche-Chalais. Among the various facilities are a tennis court and barbecue facilities. The property has a shared lounge.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Villa 2 Pas Sages also provide guests with a garden view. All guest rooms feature a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Guests at Villa 2 Pas Sages will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Roche-Chalais, like cycling, fishing and canoeing.Saint-Émilion is 25 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Hosts Faldo and Sandrine were amazing. The property was beautiful in terms of decore and location!
- Guest areas all newly renovated, kettle/tea/coffee in bedroom. Quiet location with large garden bordering pleasant river. Comfortable beds, very nice bathroom, plenty of hot water and nice toiletries/towels. Good WiFi coverage.
- Falko and Sadrien were absolute legends!! Was attending a nearby wedding and this was the perfect place to stay.
- The owners Falco and Sandrine were both delightful and helpful. The rooms were charming and beautifully decorated.
- The owners went above and beyond for us over our stay.
Le Domaine Du Haut Preau
Located in Saint-Palais-de-Négrignac, Le Domaine Du Haut Preau features a tennis court and a garden. The property has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms contain a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some feature pool views.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests can use the sauna. You can play ping pong at Le Domaine Du Haut Preau.Jonzac is 18 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-avit Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Avit Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!