5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Agnan Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Agnan Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Agnan Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Agnan Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Agnan Burgundy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Agnan Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Agnan Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Saint-agnan Burgundy:
La Chouette Qui Chante Chambres d’Hôtes
Built in 1872, La Chouette Qui Chante Chambres d’Hôtes is set within 2 acres of garden in La Motte-Ternant, on the edge of Morvan National Park. The property offers English antique furniture and a terrace.The property offers accommodations in guests rooms or in self catering apartment and cottage. All guests rooms feature an private bathroom with free toiletries.During your stay, an evening meal can be served upon prior request and at an extra cost.Additional features include pétanque facilities, free Wi-Fi access in the public areas and free private parking on site. Semur-en-Auxois is a 25-minute drive away and the A6 motorway is 8.7 mi from the property.
- Warm welcome on arrival from a friendly, kind and helpful host. Sparklingly clean, well equipped and spacious apartment. Tranquil location with a beautiful view of the ancient church from the bedroom. Pleasantly exceeded all of our expectations. Thoroughly recommended. We would happily return. Great location for exploring the beautiful Morvan Natural Park.
- Excellent, friendly and efficient reception upon arrival, splendid room, marvellous breakfast, very helpful landlady. Highly recommended!
Je vais vous répondre en Anglais.
The best was the rapport with both Tracy and her husband. Always ready to give you directions and suggestions. Plus the b & b is situated strategically from both Baune and Dijon. Also from the other musts on the west and north west. The countryside is magnificent. Last but not least the recommendations from Tracy for our evening meal in la vielle auberge where we had a famous canard à l’orange. Highly recommendable on the whole.
– Exceptional host, Villa, room, bathroom
– The room was very nice with perfect beds and a very nice bathroom
– Parking very good in a huge area Close to the villa
– The host (Tracey) is such a friendly and supporting Person – just outstanding
– The breakfast we had in a very nice room and everything (every…) was presented 🙂 🙂
– Tracey supported us with Restaurant search and other questions we had (as I said … outstanding)
– The Location (La Motte Ternant) is a bit outside Saulieu but GPS should find it easily
Set in a renovated farmhouse in the countryside of the Burgundy region, Chez Virginie is only 6.2 mi from Morvan Regional Park. Guests have access to the tree-lined garden and shared lounge, while a continental breakfast is served daily.Decorated in an authentic style, each room offers a garden view and one room has direct access to the garden. The private bathrooms include a hair dryer and toiletries.Breakfast is served in the dining room. Additional facilities include 3 bikes to borrow and there is a communal lounge with a TV.Free private parking is available at the house, and this property is 7.5 mi from the town of Avallon. Montbard Train Station is 19 mi away.
- Perfect location for travelling to the south, but it is not just a stop over, it makes our holiday knowing we will stay in such a lovely place and Avallon in gorgeous with some lovely restaurants. We will definitely be back
- We enjoyed staying at Chez Virginie! Lovely and comfortable rooms. We visited during a heat wave and, even though there was no air conditioning, there was a fan in our room and we were quite comfortable.
- Warm welcome and very friendly host. Spotlessly clean.
- Friendly staff. Happy to have our dog. Great bedrooms. Very spacious.
- We stayed the third time and looking forward of the next stop over – lovely host, large rooms and wonderful breakfast with local, homemade products.
La Maison de Cure
Set in the Morvan Regional Natural Park, La Maison de Cure is located in Domecy-sur-Cure, 6.8 mi from Vézelay. The property features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.A breakfast is served every morning at la Maison de Cure. You will find French artisan crafts at the property’s gift shop.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as fishing and hiking. A Spa is available at a 30-minute drive from the property.
Avallon is 9.3 mi from La Maison de Cure, while Saulieu is 29 mi from the property.
- No TV or WiFi. Wonderful not to pestered by the unessentials in life.The valley is extraordinarily beautiful and the church of St Antoine 2 minutes down the road was full on Easter Sunday for the baptism of Samuel. Vezelay nearby and Avallon. Will certainly stay there again.
- Best croissants eaten ever. Quiet and peaceful outlook to wake up to. Had bats fly about our heads in evening
- Very clean and comfortable. However it is 10 km from Vezelay and 4 km from the Chateau de Bozuly which may make too far for some. There is really no walking around town but it is very quiet, a big bonus.
- Quiet country atmosphere. Good Wifi. Lovely breakfast room. Staff tried their hardest.
- Colazione buona. Camera pulita, spaziosa e con panorama. Proprietaria molto gentile
Les Residences du Chateau de Vianges
Les Residences du Chateau de Vianges sits in a 118110 ft² well-kept garden, in the Burgundy region. It offers unique, self-catering suites and apartments, free newspapers, and free Wi-Fi throughout.Elegantly decorated with period furniture and exposed beams, the rooms, suites and apartments at Les Residences du Chateau de Vianges have private bathrooms, a satellite TV and an espresso coffee machine.Continental, American and buffet breakfasts can be served every morning, and a buffet-style lunch is also available. Les Residences du Chateau de Vianges also offers wine and cheese tasting.Set in the Morvan Regional Natural Park, Les Residences du Chateau de Vianges is 17 mi from Autun Golf Course. Chateau de Chailly Hotel Golf Course is a 40-minte drive away. Free private parking is possible on site and helicopters can land on the property.
- The residences were in the grounds of a fabulous Château. Fortunately for us the owner was staying when we arrived and gave us a tour of his beautiful home. He and his staff were charming, helpful and attentive., they booked our evening meal for us at a local restaurant and provided a lavish breakfast.
- As noted, the rooms are NOT in the main Chateau, but in a heavily and beautifully renovated outbuilding — likely former stables. The room was quite comfortable, other than the fact that it is not air conditioned, it was 95F, and there was no fan either. It was really hot. When I first showed up at about noon, no one answered the bell at the closed gate (no signs either). I called on the phone — no answer. I sent an email, and got a response from the out-of-town owner that the on-site person had left, but would return — which she did later in the afternoon. No problem for me. She briefed me that there was “something wrong with their credit card machine, so only cash or check” OK. So when I went to pay here, I gave her mostly Euro bills, but also the last 4E in coins. She spoke only French, but managed to tell me that she only took bills — no coins. I told her too bad, and left.
- L’accueil très chaleureux de Marie. Jeune femme très sympathique, aux petits soins et attentive qui s’occupe bien des voyageurs en l’absence du propriétaire. Le silence des lieux et le parc. La déco des chambres.
- Cadre magnifique, beaucoup de charme, endroit très calme, chambres très agréables, bien équipées, excellent petit déjeuner et surtout un accueil très chaleureux, personnel disponible, avec toujours le sourire. Vraiment je recommande cet endroit. Les chiens sont en plus les bienvenus. Bravo et félicitations
- résidence très raffinée dans un cadre somptueux isolé en pleine nature. l’hôtesse est charmante. la décoration témoigne d’un goût très sûr et d’une réalisation impeccable
Au verger de Marcilly
Au verger de Marcilly is a 2-star property located in Marcilly-Ogny. This 2-star guesthouse offers a garden. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Some rooms also offer a kitchen with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave. The rooms will provide guests with a toaster.Au verger de Marcilly offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The accommodation has a sun terrace. Guests at Au verger de Marcilly will be able to enjoy activities in and around Marcilly-Ogny, like hiking.Dijon is 38 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 72 miles from the property.
- I warmly recommend, you will slow down there, whether you want it or not!
- L’hôte est accueillant et très sympathique. L’endroit est très calme.
- Un accueil chaleureux dans une ambiance très sympathique. Un petit-déjeuner rassasiant et convivial. Une grande baignoire et une cabine douche “TOP”
- L’accueil et l’aide du propriétaire (Nous avions un problème de moto et il nous a immédiatement proposé son aide). Le petit déjeuner servi avec un grand choix de confitures maison. La literie confortable.
Un couchage et une salle de bains XXL . Un hôte attachant qui nous a fait découvrir le golf .
Le verger ou il fait bon lézarder.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-agnan Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Agnan Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Agnan Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Agnan Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!