5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saelices Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Saelices Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saelices Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saelices Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saelices Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saelices Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saelices Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Saelices Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal Restaurante Bustos
Located in Villarrubio, 31 miles from Chinchón, Hostal Restaurante Bustos features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Belmonte is 29 miles from Hostal Restaurante Bustos, and Tarancón is 8 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 52 miles away.
- Newly renovated room. Basic but perfectly adequate for an overnight stopover from Madrid. Comfortable bed, extremely clean. Despite no English the elderly couple were very friendly and helpful. Large bathroom with good shower. Again it was spotless. Everything in the room appeared new, although the building was old.
- the people were very nice and friendly and helpful
- Location was excellent just off the motorway, room clean and tidy and wifi good.
- The owner, Jose, and his wife met us at the door of the entrance to the Hostal. They were kind and helpful. Neither of them spoke English but I am bilingual so that did not pose any problems for us. We chose to stay here because it was close to Tarancon, where we were attending a wedding. Jose’s wife made us some cafe con leche right away and gave the kids a cold drink. The rooms are on the second floor, they were basic rooms and clean with plenty of light and a small wall TV with satellite. We came back from the wedding very late and Jose woke up to give us the main door key to enter the Hostal. Would recommend this Hostal to anyone who needs a basic overnight stay. It is about 45 min from the beautiful city of Cuenca, home of the hanging houses (casas colgadas).
- Very convenient for stop over to Spain or France , very friendly owners
Hostal La Estación
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal La Estación offers accommodations in Tarancón.All rooms have a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chinchón is 24 miles from Hostal La Estación, and Arganda del Rey is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 44 miles from Hostal La Estación.
- Good stop off travelling from Santander to Costa Blanca.Basic but clean with free wifi and value for money.
- There was plenty of free street parking and there were bars nearby for breakfast.
- Antonio the caretaker was most helpful. Our room was spotless and the beds very comfortable. Would recommend.
- It was quiet, the beds were comfortable and there was safe parking on the road.
- Great value as a stopover from Santander to Costa Blanca.Reasonable bars snd Chinese retaurant 600 yards away in town centre.
Hostal Gran Avenida
Hostal Gran Avenida offers accommodations in Tarancón.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chinchón is 23 miles from Hostal Gran Avenida, and Arganda del Rey is 30 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- The rooms were very comfortable, offering a small refrigerator, comfortable bedding. the rooms are decorated to make you feel you are in a cabin. Very nice. The bathroom was spacious and offered all that one would need.
- The location was ideal for our overnight stay on our way from Madrid to Cuenca. We parked outside, it was nearly midnight when we arrived and we phoned reception and they arrived immediately. Check in was fast and friendly and the room was warm when we entered. The bed was comfy and there were spare blankets. There was also a fridge and a TV.
Easy access from the motorway, travelling from Almería province to Santander, good stop off around halfway.
Comfortable, close to decent place to eat. Inexpensive.
- I stayed here in August on the way to the ferry from Bilbao to Portsmouth. I loved it and decided to stay again on the way back to Alicante via Portsmouth and Santander. Its an excellent alternative to a regular hotel and very comfortable, quiet and private.
- Accommodation in very clean and well maintained wooden chalets. Aircon, Fridge and TV. I packed a Nesspresso machine as I was driving a long way, atravel kettle would be a good idea if you want hot drinks. Shower was amazing! Plenty of on Street parking directly outside. Short walk to supermarket. Very nice but pricey restaurant nearby also cheaper cafes. There is another,similar branch nearby in Ucles which has a restaurant, so I may vist there next year.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal Imaginatelo offers accommodations in Carrascosa del Campo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.Tarancón is 15 miles from Hostal Imaginatelo, and Pastrana is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 53 miles from Hostal Imaginatelo.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, El Chalet offers accommodations in Torrejoncillo del Rey, just 23 miles from Cuenca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.Tarancón is 23 miles from El Chalet, and Mariana is 25 miles away.
- El dueño fue muy amable. Nos quedamos una noche de paso.
- El trato fue muy agradable, una familia encantadora 🙂 un 10 !
- El hostelero Jesus un tio muy majo. Se ve que es muy buena persona, muy atento.
Es gab zwar keine Essen und Frühstück, aber eine Tasse Kaffee haben wir trotzdem
- La amabilidad del dueño. Nos permito ampliar el horario de salida.
Top Guest Houses In Saelices Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saelices Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saelices Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saelices Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!