5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ruines Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruines Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ruines Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruines Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruines Auvergne. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ruines Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ruines Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Ruines Auvergne:
Noel is a guest house located in Anglards-de-Saint-Flour. Free WiFi access is available.Rooms feature a wardrobe and private bathroom with a shower. You can enjoy a mountain view.Breakfast is included in the rate, and the hosts can prepare homemade meals upon request.At Noel you will find BBQ facilities and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a children’s playground.Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is 54 mi away. The property offers free secured parking for cars and motorbikes.
- Excellent value for money. Comfortable room. Home made jams for breakfast.
- Annie et Jean Pierre nous on très bien reçu ,très bon petit déjeuner et repas simple et excellent
- Les repas étaient bons. La chambre était simple mais correcte. La nature environnante était exceptionnelle. L’établissement semble fréquenté par pas mal de motards et nous le recommanderions à cette communauté qui semble s’y retrouver en famille.
- Bij het ontbijt was er veel koffie. Het stokbrood werd ‘s morgens vers gehaald. Tweepersoons bed voor mij alleen.
- très bon petit déjeuner servi dans un cadre agréable. très bon rapport qualité prix.
Chambres d’hôtes de l’Auberge L’Astrassadou
Auberge l’Astrassadou offers free Wi-Fi throughout, a restaurant and bar, and easy access for people with reduced mobility. It is 4.3 mi from the A75 motorway and 6.2 mi from Saint Flour Train Station.The allergy-free rooms at Auberge l’Astrassadou feature a TV, a private entrance, an iron and a wardrobe. The private bathrooms include a bidet, shower, hairdryer, toilet and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning and the restaurant serves regional specialties.Auberge l’Astrassadou is a 30-minute drive from Lioran ski resort and there is a supermarket 6.2 mi away. Free private parking is provided on site.
- The food was excellent as was the warm welcome. Lionel and Nathalie were the perfect hosts friendly and funny. The room was very modern and clean would go there again excellent I would give it 10 out of 10.
- It was located in a beautiful little farm village with stunning panoramic views and the host were excellent
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Village, although remote, is beautiful. Room was a good size and excellent value for price.
- The owners were charming and very welcoming. Food very good. Scenery was fantastic.
- Friendly warm welcome. Large room with comfortable beds. Very clean.
Featuring a garden, La Freneraie is set in Paulhac and also provides a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy a selection of Grill/bbq cuisine in the on-site restaurant.A continental breakfast is served at the property.You can play ping pong at the guesthouse, and the area is popular for cycling and fishing.Aurillac is 23 miles from La Freneraie, while Blesle is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Our hosts couldn’t have been nicer despite our minimal knowledge of each others languages. Dinner en famille was superb, all guests seated at a large table together. Conversation flowed with the with the wine everyone helping as we bought our best french. Everything is homemade even the yoghurt at breakfast. Excellent place to stay.
- Everything. The host is fantastic and the structure is very nice.
- A friendly host who offered a varied breakfast much of which was homemade. An evening meal was offered if six or more were dining.The food was delicious and included aperatives and wine.
- The owner was very welcoming and the room was tastefully furnished with the added benefit of a kettle and tea or coffee. Covered parking was available for my motorcycle which was much appreciated due to the rain. Breakfast was exceptional with everything homemade except the cheese – bread, yoghourt, brioche, ginger bread, 3 types of jam and a waffle. Kept me going all day.
- Very French,which we liked,language was a problem but it was fun,owners were great characters
La Maison des Chats
Located in Saint-Mary-le-Plain in the Auvergne Region, 3.1 mi from the village of Saint Poncy and 23 mi from Murat, La Maison des Chats features a terrace and a garage.The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.There is a shared lounge at the property. You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding, cycling and fishing. A shelter for horses is available and water is provided at an extra cost.Free private parking is available on site. Brioude is 16 mi from La Maison des Chats, while Saint-Flour is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 42 mi from the property. The property is just a 2-minute drive from Exit 25 of the A75 Motorway, and is a 7-minute drive from Massiac.
- The wonderful cheeses and very tasty butter at breakfast, the charm and friendliness of the hostess and host, and the beautifully rural location
- Lovely bedroom. Lovely people. Very friendly family , lots of fun and chatting around the table in the garden drinking wine . Good dinner and breakfast . Eight cats – one belonged to another family in the village but was still very welcome . Our dog was very good and quite happy there .
- Lovely location, lovely people, lovely rustic property. The only noises were wildlife. We arrived late, as usual, and although not ordered our hosts were able to pull together a superb omelette and a variety of cheeses, bread and a bottle of wine. French hospitality at its best.
- Very friendly hosts,tranquil location and good facilites. Excellent breakfast.
Welcome and ambience.
Generous quantities of hearty food and wine.
For us with dogs we could walk straight out into very pretty countryside on marked paths.
La roulotte au fond du pré
Located in Coltines, La roulotte au fond du pré has a garden, terrace and free WiFi. The rooms are equipped with a terrace with views of the garden.Guest rooms are fitted with a TV. Each room is equipped with a coffee machine, while some rooms here will provide you with a kitchenette with a microwave. All rooms at La roulotte au fond du pré come with a seating area.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental breakfast, at an additional cost.La roulotte au fond du pré offers a children’s playground. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the bed and breakfast.Super Besse is 30 mi from La roulotte au fond du pré, while Aurillac is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Aéroport d’Aurillac Airport, 31 mi from the accommodations.
- schitterende accomodatie met zicht op weilanden en natuur. alle faciliteiten prima in orde, recent opgeknapt.
Séjour très agréable la roulotte est très sympa et le point de vue magnifique
Très bon accueil du propriétaire je recommande vivement
- Idyllische Unterkunft (mit komplettem Equipment zum Kochen), liebevoll eingerichtet. Auch mit zwei Teenagern gut für eine Übernachtung geeignet. Toller Tipp des Gastherrn zum Wasserfall in der Nähe.
- Petit village calme, propriétaire super sympathique et la roulotte est très propre.
- Accueil chaleureux, location atypique, très bien décorée… Un petit coin de paradis.
Top Guest Houses In Ruines Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ruines Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ruines Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ruines Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!