5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ruèges Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Ruèges Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ruèges Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ruèges Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ruèges Midi-Pyrénées. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ruèges Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ruèges Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Ruèges Midi-pyrénées:
Maison d’Hôtes Hameau de Taur
Hameau de Taur is located in Villefranche-d’Albigeois in the countryside, 9.3 mi from Albli. Free WiFi access is available. At Hameau de Taur you will also find a garden with a terrace and an outdoor heated swimming pool. The property offers free parking.Each individually decorated room has a private bathroom with a bath or shower as well as a courtesy tray.The property is a 20-minute drive from the center of Albi and Toulouse Lautrec Museum. Toulouse-Blagnac Airport is 51 mi away.
- Quiet location with lots of amazing visits possible in the area. Our favourites were the village of Lautrec, Ambialet, Realmont and Castres. The pool was warm and clean.
L’accueil de l’hôte, très aimable et de bons conseils pour visiter la région.
Très bon petit déjeuner !
- Accueil très chaleureux, chambre impeccable, excellent dîner et petit déjeuner au top.
- Nous avons été accueillis par Nadine et son sourire. La maison est magnifique, notre chambre était petite mais très charmante. Nous avons partagé un dîner pendant lequel nous avons bien rigolé. Nadine a vraiment été aux petits soins avec nous…bien des propriétaires pourraient venir en stage et apprendre.
El entorno, la casa i los dueños encantadores
Domaine de La Borie Neuve
Set in Bellegarde, Domaine de La Borie Neuve is a renovated farmhouse in the Tarn Valley just 7.5 mi the center of Albi, which is classified a UNESCO World Heritage site. It sits in a garden with an outdoor swimming pool and pétanque and tennis table facilities.Free Wi-Fi is provided. The double and family rooms feature a private bathroom with free toiletries, hairdryer and bath or shower. Rooms’ Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast included every morning.The apartment is made up of 1 bedroom and offers garden furniture and barbecues facilities in the park. A washing machine is also available. Restaurants and a supermarket are located 1.9 mi away. Free private parking is possible on site.The Ambialet-Peninsula on the Tarn River is just a 6.2 miles drive away. Albi Train Station is 9.3 mi away and Toulouse Airport is 43 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Les Ecuries de La Sabatarié
Located in Cambournès, at 1,950 feet altitude, Les Ecuries de la Sabatarié offers unique guest accommodations in a yurt. Hiking, mountain biking and kayaking activities are popular in the area and horseriding is possible on site at an extra cost.The yurt features a terrace and heating. It includes access to the house next door, which has a fully equipped kitchen, shower and toilet.A breakfast is available each morning at les Ecuries de la Sabatarié. Guests can also enjoy a homemade meal prepared by the hosts, upon request and at an extra charge.Castres is only a 30-minute drive away and the property is 14 mi from Mazamet. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the public areas and free public parking is possible on site.
- Le personnel très accueillant ,donnant des éléments pour comprendre la région
- La yourte est vraimant très spacieuse et confortable . Superbe nuit au calme en pleine nature.
- un véritable havre de paix dans un écrin de verdure où les propriétaires partagent ces lieux avec une grande authenticité.
- Accueil très chaleureux et gîte conforme à nos attentes. Le feu était préparé dans l’insert à notre arrivée grâce à Pascal. Gîte douillet et confortable, rustique et plein de charme. Pascal et Magali nous ont accueillis avec beaucoup de chaleur. Nous retournerons avec plaisir pour une durée plus longue afin de profiter des prestations équestres. Un grand merci et bientôt!
- des gens simples, qui bossent dur pour y arriver et qui font partager leur art de vivre .. une philosophie de vie qui me conviens , qui nous conviens .
Le Pigeonnier de Lacalm
Le Pigeonnier de Lacalm is a former restaorated farm offering accommodations in Saint-Grégoire, just 15 minutes’ drive from the historic center of Albi and its cathedral. The guest house has a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Some rooms have views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at this property which is set in a small hamlet.Cordes du Ciel is a 25-minute drive from Le Pigeonnier de Lacalm, while Castres is 23 mi away. The nearest airport is Toulouse-Blagnac Airport, 49 mi from the property.
- I’d come back here if only for the delicious dinner, where I learned duck can be prepared in many ways. It was the best table d’hôtes experience I had on my 6 day road trip, and all of the others were at least good. The couple who own the place know how to take care of their guests and make good conversation – I was happy to develop my French a bit further. The pool was lovely to be able to cool off a little on the hot summer day when I arrived and the room was perfect.
- The Pigeonnier is absolutely fabulous: peace and quiet, but not far from the city of Albi. Our room was comfortable and furnished to a high standard. Victor and Ghislaine went out of their way to make us feel welcome and comfortable. Can highly recommend their table d’hôte in the evening and if you are lucky, your breakfast egg comes directly from their chickens. We had a wonderfully relaxed stay and would come back any time.
- It was a very appealing property: attractive appearance, clean, comfortable, tasteful decor, well equiped and set in a beautiful garden in a lovely, peaceful rural landscape. It was an easy drive to the town of Albi for those wanting to see this wonderful city. The hosts were so welcoming, generous and friendly. We really enjoyed our stay there and would recommend it to others.
- The evening meal was quite superb and fantastic value.The hosts were very accommodating,and the room and breakfast were both very good.
- Fantastic welcome. We were given a lovely Evening Meal,and enjoyed some interesting conversation.Breakfast was excellent. The room was brilliant with a very comfortable bed. We thoroughly recommend a stay here.
Gite d’Etape Agnes et Olivier
Gite d’Etape Agnes et Olivier in Burlats provides accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, barbecue facilities and a shared lounge. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. The property has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, every room has a closet. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. All guest rooms at Gite d’Etape Agnes et Olivier are equipped with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Carcassone is 29 miles from Gite d’Etape Agnes et Olivier. The nearest airport is Castres-Mazamet Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Ruèges Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ruèges Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ruèges Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ruèges Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!