5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Roquefort Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Roquefort Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Roquefort Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roquefort Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roquefort Aquitaine. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Roquefort Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Roquefort Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Roquefort Aquitaine:
Domaine de La Méniguère
All units have access to a seating area where you can relax. Views of the lake, pool or river are featured in all the rooms. They also include a private bathroom, free toiletries and air conditioning.You can play table tennis at the guest house. Aire-sur-l’Adour is 9.3 miles away and and Nogaro 15.5 miles from Domaine de La Méniguère, while Labastide-d’Armagnac is 11.8 miles away.
- Everything was perfect. Welcome, friendliness of owners, surroundings, rooms. Absolute heaven. Will go back as often as possible.
- hôtes très accueillants et chaleureux, logement très confortable, très belle piscine et très bon conseil pour trouver un restaurant qui nous convienne
- Les hôtes sont super sympas et gentils. Et l’hôtel est un rêve! Idéal pour se détendre et profiter de la nature. Je recommande 100%
Nous avons passé un excellent week-end ! Les hôtes sont adorables et très professionnels.
La chambre était spacieuse et confortable, la literie au top. Le petit déjeuner avec gâteau maison était très appréciable.
Le cadre du gite, est idyllique.
Nous recommandons vivement!
Bisous à Domi, Guy et Louise de Paris
- Amabilité, disponibilité, situation géographique. À recommander
Castel La Bergerie
All rooms at Castel La Bergerie are equipped with a seating area. All rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and fishing.Mont-de-Marsan is 5 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 33 miles from Castel La Bergerie.
- The character and interior of the house, the location and the hosts. The evening meal was fantastic and we had a very early start and we were provided with a simple breakfast. This is a beautiful, peaceful house and highly recommended. Truly worth a visit.
Facilities were excellent.
Dinner and breakfast which were prepared by hosts were fabulous.
Lovely local food prepared beautifully.
Martine and Jack were very welcoming and warm.
- Superb evening meal! French regional cooking at its best. Well worth €30 a head for four courses and wines. (Table d’hôte – NOT for vegetarians.)The proprietor prepares everything and knows his food & wine. You eat together & conversation is in French.
- We went for a taste of FRANCE to glimpse Le Tour which passed nearby and this small chateau fit the bill perfectly. Home cooking with local and grown onsite produce was lovely. We met other folk passing through on short stops from Spain and France which made for a colourful trip
- The friendliness of the owners, the house, the garden. And the dinner and breakfast were wonderful.
Château du Prada
All rooms at Château du Prada are individually decorated with period furniture and offer free WiFi access. They all have a private bathroom, some located outside the room, and all coming with a bathrobe.Upon prior request and at an extra cost, guests can share a meal consisting of local produce at the owner’s table. Breakfast is served daily. The property also boasts a shared lounge.Armagnac tasting can be enjoyed on site as well as cycling and hiking in the surroundings. Mont-de-Marsan Train Station is a 30-minute drive away. The guest house offers free parking.
We had an excellent and unforgettable stay at Chateau du Prada in Labastide d’ Armagnac. The owner,
Baron Philippe (8th generation owner Chateau du Prada) and Baroness Beatrice
are very pleasant, hospitable and just great. The chateau is very original and opposite the nice village centre. Our room was overlooking the grounds. During our stay we learned a lot about armagnac, the production of it and we did a full range of tasting of Chateau du Prada Armagnacs. The Baron produces the armagnac with grapes from his own vinyard. We specifically liked the 1999 Folle Blanche and 2000 Colombard.
The hosts were so kind to give us a lot of useful information about the Departements Gers and Landes as well as wine tasting in Bordeaux.
- This is like stepping a few centuries back. I have never seen a place with such authentic air. Don’t miss the armagnac cellar. The owners are great.
- An excellent, authentic experience with excellent, aristocratic French hosts. Thank you for your hospitality.
- A peu près rien. Pour tout dire nous avions réservé pour 2 nuits, et nous sommes partis après la 1ere nuit. Mais nous avons quand même payé les 2 nuits soit 180€. Rapport Qualité/prix=0.
- Château señorial, conservado por varias generaciones de la misma familia, antiguo con un toque decadente pero con mucho encanto. La pareja de propietarios te hacen sentir como en tu casa. Si alguien va buscando un Château con lujos y pretensiones, no lo es, pero si es el lugar adecuado para disfrutar de un edificio con historia convertido en maison d’hôtes diferente a lo habitual y muy agradable. Merece la pena reservar mesa para cenar, en este caso se nos ofreció la opcion de hacerlo en la misma cocina familiar, dado que tenian ya reservado el comedor, lo cual fue un acierto, dada la calidad de la cena y toque informal y cálido de la estancia, complementado con el buen armagnac producido por el mismo propietario.
- We had an excellent and unforgettable stay at Chateau du Prada in Labastide d’ Armagnac. The owner,
Maison d’Hotes Le Chai d’Armagnac
All rooms have a private bathroom with shower, a private toilet and a wardrobe.In the morning, a continental breakfast is served, including pastries, brioche, bread, hot drinks, butter, jam and fruit. Upon request and prior reservation, guests can share regional evening meals with the owners.At Maison d’Hôtes le Chai d’Armagnac you will also find a garden, a terrace and barbecue facilities.Mont-de-Marsan Train Station is 15.5 miles from the guest house, while Rochefort Motorway is 6.2 miles away. The property offers free parking.
No reviews yet.
All rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Cote jardin has certain units with lake views, and each room is equipped with a private bathroom. All guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property. The restaurant at the accommodation serves Greek cuisine.Cote jardin has a terrace. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the guesthouse.Mont-de-Marsan is 12 miles from Cote jardin, while Sos is 26 miles from the property. Pau Pyrénées Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Roquefort Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Roquefort Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Roquefort Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Roquefort Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!