5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Roche dʼIré Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Roche dʼIré Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Roche dʼIré Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roche dʼIré Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roche dʼIré Pays de la Loire. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Roche dʼIré Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Roche dʼIré Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Roche Dʼiré Pays De La Loire:
Chambre agréable dans la campagne angevine
All rooms in Chambre agréable dans la campagne angevine are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All guest rooms will provide guests with an oven.Guests at Chambre agréable dans la campagne angevine will be able to enjoy activities in and around Le Louroux-Béconnais, like hiking.Angers is 17 miles from Chambre agréable dans la campagne angevine. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Each room is individually decorated, has a view of the park and includes a private bathroom. You can enjoy a continental breakfast in the chateau’s main dining room, or outside on the terrace in fair weather.The owner offers courses in antique armchair renovation, which can be arranged with the property in advance. Le Rossay is ideally located for exploring the region’s chateaux and various vineyards.
- Typical French mini chateau in large grounds in deep country, very peaceful. Hostess couldn’t do too much to help. Big rooms, furnished in “shabby chic” – just old and well used furnishings, Place had been in present owners’ family for generations. Watching foal feed from it’s mother was a charming extra, as were the delightful dogs.
- This was an extremely comfortable stay. Bed, linens, service were all excellent. Parking was right at the facility. Breakfast was plentiful
Le Rossay is not a hotel. It’s an “open house”, as the land-lady offers. The domain has belonged to the Family for three centuries. It is located in the countryside, and you can see horses wandering around from your room window.
The welcome is warm-hearted and personalized. Breakfast is generous. You feel like home, except there is a big chance you will never have such a home!
- Very nice setting with rural outlook, impressive chateau, friendly and helpful owners
Séjour parfait! L’impression d’être de passage chez un membre de la famille.
Les propriétaires sont charmants, passionnants et ils ont du goût.
Notre chambre: spacieuse et confortable, nous y avons passé une nuit récupératrice dans un calme absolu!
Le petit déjeuné en musique, jus de pomme de la région délicieux, belle vaisselle.
Nous y retournerons avec plaisir!
À réserver les yeux fermés!
Le Hardas Mercure
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Some rooms contain a kitchen with an oven, a microwave and a toaster. At Le Hardas Mercure all rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Continental and Full English/Irish breakfast options are available every morning at the accommodation.Laval is 23 miles from Le Hardas Mercure, while Vitré is 23 miles away. St Jacques Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Fantastically welcoming and accommodating of the kids, made them settle straight in and really excited about exploring. A really great place, just a shame we weren’t staying longer. Will definitely be back.
- Nice country house surrounded by fields on the borders of village. Rooms finely refurbished and good looking. Staff super helpful! Recommended!!
We had an entire apartment.
Our hostess was extremely pleasant and friendly
We had a large variety of food to eat for breakfast
- Fantastic accommodation with very friendly and extremely helpful owners a real home from home very clean.
the house was wonderful and owners are very very nice people!
That was our best holiday the reason we were on this place.
At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a desk and a TV. Le Pigeonnier has some units that have city views, and the rooms have a private bathroom with a bidet. The rooms include a closet.A continental or buffet breakfast is served at the property.Laval is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Vitré is 27 miles from the property. St Jacques Airport is 34 miles away.
- The value , location and breakfast would stay again
- I can’t say anything bad about the place, location is great,people friendly and helpful,the closest restaurant is to be avoided but other options in town.For me on a motorcycle it was perfect to get in the pool after 3 hours on the bike.would stay again, breakfast was bread and jam and coffee but ok.
- A very nice place, owner very hospitable. Lounge, kitchen including washing machine for our use. Nice French breakfast, lovely rural setting on edge of Pouancé
- As soon as we arrived, after a very long journey we were met by the friendly landlord, who couldn’t have been any nicer. The property was excellent value for money. The setting was beautiful & the little town was perfect for a stop over.
- Lovely little gite in a nice town. Owner very helpful and friendly… went out of his way to check we were OK with everything. Simple, peaceful and relaxing accommodation and excellent value for money. Even a washing machine provided!!
Le Domaine du Chêne Vert
The accommodations at Le Domaine du Chêne Vert include uniquely decorated rooms and a wooden caravan. They all feature a seating area and a private bathroom with shower. The guest rooms also offer a garden view.Breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge or in the garden. Dinners are also available upon prior reservation.Other facilities include free Wi-Fi and private parking. A horse riding centre is just 1.9 miles away and Angers is 26.7 miles away.
- Fantastic and an example of why independent hotels are the best
- Fantastic area and lovely building, staff were great.
- The owner was very helpful and the country setting and pool were very pleasant. The breakfast was excellent with delicious bread and croissants. The room was a good size and comfortable.
- Very nice hotel some 1 km from the town. Great staff, comfortable parking, large room, good bed, nice and clean bathroom. Very quite area perfect for good sleep.
Continental breakfast was generous.
Top Guest Houses In Roche Dʼiré Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Roche dʼIré Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Roche dʼIré Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Roche dʼIré Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!