5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rimeize Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rimeize Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rimeize Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rimeize Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rimeize Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rimeize Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rimeize Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Rimeize Languedoc-roussillon:
Les Granges de Bigose
The individually decorated rooms have free WiFi, a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and heating. Some offer a view of the river. En suite bathrooms come with free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available each morning on site. Guests can also enjoy local specialties such as aligot sausage and truffle at dinner, upon request 24 hours in advance.There is also a bar, a bicycle rental service and a ski storage room. In addition, motorcycle or quad activities can be organized. Bison and Loup Park is a 30-minute drive away and the A75 motorway is just 3.1 miles away.
- That was a great place with beautiful surroundings and the Aligot was delicious!
Very welcoming – the owner very thoughtfully made an evening supper for us, even though the restaurant was closed.
Interested in the weekend break opportunities and obvious walking region
- Host very welcoming, facilities excellent, a very comfortable stay
- Croissants perfect as was all breakfast items. Great choice. Self service suits. Pets welcome – a massive bonus. Parking very convenient. Selection of events for the future, very enticing. Location ultimate. Very friendly staff ie lady at bar/reception and chef. Shall strongly recommend you to friends considering staying in your area. Thank you
Friendly staff, good hot showers.
Restaurant on site
La ferme de Félix
At La ferme de Félix, rooms contain a desk. All guest rooms in La ferme de Félix are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Mende is 19 miles from La ferme de Félix, while Saint-Flour is 23 miles away. Aurillac Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- The hosts were very accommodating as we arrived late in the evening due to a long journey and wanting to eat before we arrived. Our room was large with an ensuite bathroom and beautifully decorated with lots of little touches. We felt immediately comfortable and had great conversation in the morning whilst enjoying a super breakfast!
- Pet friendly. Property is beautifully presented.
- The owners are very friendly and very helpful and the owner is an excellent cook. The room was very comfortable and extremely tastefully furnished with very comfortable beds. A perfect place to stay in beautiful nature and an ideal place as a starting point for a walk along the chemin de Jacques!
- This is a beautifully converted big farmhouse with every comfort. (For those interested there is also a magnificant 5-star “gîte” at the end of the building.) Jean-Claude and Annie provided extremely good “table d’hôte” and we were lucky enough to have interesting guests for the two meals we took there. It is close to Aumont Aubrac but far enough to be completely calm.
- The hosts were delightful & helpful. We booked for dinner which was catered to our dietary needs & it wasn’t a problem that we were a little late. We had agreed the dinner cost prior. They spoke some English & made us very welcome. The rooms were spacious & ensuite. A gem of a find.
Ferme de Saltel
Ferme de Saltel offers rooms, apartments and a chalet, each with a TV and an en suite bathroom. All accommodation has free Wi-Fi access and some has a kitchenette for making meals.The property serves a continental breakfast every morning in the dining room or on the terrace. Set menus and local cuisine made from seasonal ingredients are also offered.With free private parking available on site, the guest house is ideally located a 25-minute drive from the A75 motorway. Deroc waterfall is a 20-minute drive away and Millau Viaduct is a 50-minute drive from the house.
This is a country auberge and when we arrived we thought we would be in the old building but to our surprise we were taken to a new house in the grounds adjacent. Plain but comfortable room and very quiet.
We had an evening meal and breakfasst both both very good and reasonable cost.
- A good stay, helpful, friendly staff a good evening meal and breakfast.
We also had dinner here in the restaurant. We had an excellent meal.
The accommodation is very clean and modern, and is in a peaceful setting.
- Un accueil au top et irréprochable! Le tout avec gentillesse. Concernant la chambre au dernier étage, certes un peu désuète mais bien propre et confortable. Apres nous n’avons passé qu’une seule nuit sur place et ne sommes pas restés à l’hôtel. Donc pour cela, literie confortable et salle de bains également. Quant au petit déjeuner… parfait avec croissants, pains frais et confiture maison abricot-amande délicieuse!
- Accueil parfait.couple à l écoute et pleins d idées culinaires inventives. Chambres calmes confortables et très propres. Auberge à recommander. Couple fort sympathique et dévoué. Merci à eux de la part des doubistes et des Lyonnais.
- This is a country auberge and when we arrived we thought we would be in the old building but to our surprise we were taken to a new house in the grounds adjacent. Plain but comfortable room and very quiet.
le chalet du roc
Each room at Le Chalet du Roc features a private bathroom including a bathrobe, hairdryer and shower. Some of the rooms have a village view, while some others open onto the mountains.The owners propose a traditional cuisine with homemade bread and fresh products coming directly from the garden and the farm, available upon reservation.You can go cycling with your family and friends in the nearby paths. The Naussac Lake is 16.2 miles away and the A75 motorway is 21.7 miles away.
- la ferme et ses animaux, les produits faits maison… cuisine extra, impossible de résister a la gourmandise !!! un beurre délicieux…
- Calme et bien accueille, garage pour les motos, très bon petit déjeuner
- Très bon accueil. Découverte de la traite des vaches.
- L’authenticité des lieux, des hôtes, la qualité des repas (tout y est fait maison)…
- Tout est fait maison, bravo … on s’est régalé…
domaine de carriere
At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer.A continental breakfast is available every morning at domaine de carriere.The accommodation has an outdoor pool.Mende is 10 miles from domaine de carriere, while Chaudes-Aigues is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 42 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Rimeize Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rimeize Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rimeize Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rimeize Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!