5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Riglos Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Riglos Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Riglos Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riglos Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riglos Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Riglos Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Riglos Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Riglos Aragon:
El Callejon De Andrese
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, El Callejon De Andrese offers accommodations in Loarre.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a tour desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Jaca is 18 miles from El Callejon De Andrese, and Huesca is 17 miles away. Zaragoza Airport is 50 miles from the property.
Very generous breakfast which was included in the price.
Free use of outside sitting/eating area. Free use of lounge area.
- Unusual decor. Local bar Just down the street, with far better food than La Rambla “production”. Comfort beds.
- The owner doesn’t speak English but is very friendly and attentive. The old house provides atmosphere of original Spanish village. Castle view is also very picturesque.
Delightful decor – very original and interesting. Very comfortable sitting area, with cosy wood burning stove. Excellent breakfast.
Friendly and helpful owner.
- Beautiful place, lovely old decor with homely feel. thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this little hidden gem.
- Very generous breakfast which was included in the price.
Hosteleria Santa Cruz
Located in Santa Cruz de la Serós, 24 miles from Formigal, Hosteleria Santa Cruz features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Jaca is 7 miles from Hosteleria Santa Cruz, and Huesca is 30 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 52 miles away.
- Our reason for returning was the friendliness of the owners/staff, who even serve dinner at a relatively early hour. The village is charming and the view from the hotel excellent. It is an excellent location for visiting San Juan de la Peña but
- This is a country hotel in the hills and as you would expect does not have the facilities of a big hotel. It was comfortable with good food and drink and very helpful and friendly staff. The location is picturesque set in a small square overlooking the church and village.
Excellent location overlooking the church.
Comfortable room with balcony.
Very pleasant and welcoming staff.
- This well appointed apartment in the centre of Haro was well appointed and spacious. The décor was excellent. The owner, Pedro, was very helpful throughout our stay and provided many helpful tips on where to go and what to see. It is essential that if you are travelling by car you book a parking space. Otherwise, the parking charges are prohibitive.
- L’emplacement le personnel de l’hôtel le site magnifique le calme et la vue
Solano de Moran
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the mountains, Solano de Moran is located in Murillo de Gállego. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking, fishing and hiking. Jaca is 21 miles from Solano de Moran, and Huesca is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 46 miles from Solano de Moran.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Casa Rufino offers accommodations in Bolea, just 21 miles from Jaca.All rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Huesca is 11 miles from Casa Rufino, and Sabiñánigo is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- Spotless accommodation, Bar downstairs has very good food Nice village
- Do not look anywhere else, this is the best value around. Traditional food, friendly staff, and cozy accommadations. The patrons of the bar and restaurant are great to have a beer with and talk about Spanish culture.
- Convenient right in town. Good restaurant/bar just below.
- Situated above a very popular local restaurant that serves authentic local food at lunchtimes, in an interesting old town with friendly staff, fast wifi and big rooms.
- El restaurante super económico y riquísimo, de mucha calidad, no te esperabas un restaurante de esa categoría al entrar. En general muy buena relación calidad precio
Hostal El kanguro
Hostal El kanguro offers accommodations in Luesia. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for hiking.Jaca is 28 miles from Hostal El kanguro, and Sos del Rey Católico is 13 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- Great place to stay and very friendly family. Huge room with plenty of space despite the massive bed!
- Friendly owners. Great location. Quiet setting. Handy to Sos de Catilico if you have a car.
- The location is great and the town is a beautiful medieval town with a castle. There is a public pool should you need it. The owner of the property is great and he took us to see his beautiful horses
- Our hosts are such a sweet couple! We had a really good chat with them over drinks at the bar below the hostel. They were super friendly! They even gave us 3 numbers as contacts so that if anything “unhappy” happened, they would be able to help! Awesome little town where we met 20% of the population in 2/3 of the bars!
- las camas bien, tele bien,servicio bien, incluso se preocuparon por que en los bares del pueblo, tenian las comidas y las cenas llenas, y se preocuparon por si habiamos conseguido comer algo, todo perfecto
Top Guest Houses In Riglos Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Riglos Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Riglos Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Riglos Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!