5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Rémalard Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Rémalard Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Rémalard Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rémalard Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rémalard Lower Normandy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Rémalard Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Rémalard Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Rémalard Lower Normandy:
Château De Blavou Normandie
Guest rooms at Château De Blavou Normandie are equipped with a seating area. Each room includes a private bathroom, while some have a lake view. All rooms feature a closet.Château De Blavou Normandie has a sun terrace. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Château De Blavou Normandie.Alençon is 20 miles from Château De Blavou Normandie, while Verneuil d’Avre et d’Iton is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 56 miles from Château De Blavou Normandie.
Our room was exceptional and we had the evening dinner cooked for us by pascal that was brilliant. The breakfast was also great.
The property was dog friendly.
- We loved the this Chateaux. The effort our hosts have made to making this property so beautiful is amazing and wow that guy can cook. The food is to die for.
- Food was excellent, our hosts couldn’t have been more accommodating
- Isabelle and Pasquale were lovely hosts. The chateau and grounds are beautiful and the dinner made by Pasquale was excellent.
- Besides being incredibly friendly and helpful, the proprietor is an experienced chef. Having dinner there was a delightful culinary experience. He also bakes the bread (croissants, etc) for the morning breakfast.
- Our room was exceptional and we had the evening dinner cooked for us by pascal that was brilliant. The breakfast was also great.
Jardin la Bourdonnière
The room at Jardin la Bourdonnière features a seating area, a wardrobe, and the private bathroom includes a bath tub and toilet.The continental breakfast is served daily, and several restaurants can be found just 3.1 miles from the guest house.Jardin la Bourdonnière is 23 miles from l’Aigle Train Station, and a swimming pool, horse riding school, tennis court and golf course can be found within 6.8 miles of the property. Hiking trails can be found just 2,650 feet away.
- Natural paradise for those who like gardening! Admirable and generous host.
- Our host was lovely and shared her botanic passion. Our tour of the garden was phenomenal. We learned so much.
- Attractive old house in lovely,natural garden. Friendly welcome. Perfect place for peaceful relaxation.
- Character property with fabulous garden. Attractive rural location. Bedroom adequately furnished, bed firm and comfortable. Proprietor friendly and knowledgeable about the local area; she also showed us the garden with great enthusiasm.
- The house itself is amazing, look exactly like on the photos. Hosts are very nice and friendly. Breakfast is served with the locally produced butter and yogurt.
Chambres d’hôtes Saint Jean
All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Chartres is 42.3 miles from the property while Le Mans is 46.6 miles away.
- Delightful hosts – excellent facilities and excellent breakfast. Lovely little patio garden. Very relaxing
- Lovely, fresh, homemade breakfast. Beautiful design. Comfortable bed. Loved my stay here.
- Beaucoup de goût dans la décoration, très propre. Petit déjeuner local tip top
- Très belle maison, très belle chambre. Espace indépendant. Très bon petit déjeuner.
- Accueil très chaleureux, propre, confortable, literie impeccable, calme, restauré avec beaucoup de goût, parfait pour la veloscenie notamment. Petit déjeuner avec des produits frais et faits maison, un régal.
Maison d’Hôtes Les Après
There is a shared lounge at the property. Homemade meals are available at an extra cost.Bike hire is available at this guest house and the area is popular for hiking.
No reviews yet.
Les Couleurs du Verger
All guest rooms in the guest house come with a private bathroom and a garden view. The rooms will provide guests with a desk.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Les Couleurs du Verger offers a sun terrace. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Beaumont-les-Autels, like cycling and hiking. A tennis court can be found 350 feet from the property.Chartres is 27.3 miles from Les Couleurs du Verger.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Rémalard Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Rémalard Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Rémalard Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Rémalard Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!