5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Recey-sur-ource Burgundy:
Auberge des Capucins
Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property and breakfast is served daily.Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 28.6 miles from Auberge des Capucins, while Semur-en-Auxois is 28.6 miles from the property.
- the bedroom was lovely. It was individually decorated with a real French charm. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. A lovely evening , I recommend the Table d’hote.
A lovely old monastery run by Agnes and Philippe . They were really good hosts serving a great homemade meal in the evening – with cremante Bourgogne.
We also ate al Fresco in the morning.
It was well situated in a town but you couldn’t hear or see any town noise.
- Beautiful auberge, very friendly welcoming owners and old facilities, excellent breakfast with home made jams . We also had a delicious evening meal with local produce a specialty.
- Very old property restored to an authentic standard. Beautiful rooms with creaky floors. Host and hostess were very welcoming and friendly.
- Very friendly hosts, wonderful breakfast and homemade preserves and the room was fantastic!
Hermitage St Roch
The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom with free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property and guests can enjoy meals prepared by the host upon prior reservation, at least 1 day before arrival.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and horse riding. Chaumont is 13 miles from Hermitage St Roch, while Langres is 16.2 miles away.
- We stayed one night here on our way south. Fantastic house, full of character, wonderfully restored and in a beautiful, peaceful setting. We had a top floor triple room which was very spacious, with lovely furnishing & bedding, wonderful en suite facilities and glorious view. Our host, Jean Louis, was very welcoming & accomodating & treated us to an aperitif before a very nice dinner cooked by him with local produce, including wine, at a very reasonable price. Shame we only had one night and we would certainly recommend to friends and family.
- Fantastic location , beautiful property and surrounding , wonderful hospitality and food
- Fabulous location, excellent service, perfect hosts, great food, …
- The hotel is amazing. Very remote but worth the drive through the beautiful countryside. The owners prepared us a meal on arrival using local produce it was fantastic, great value including wine and coffee. Everything at the hotel is of high standard and such incredible works of art inside and out. The place is a restored monestry, works ongoing, we would love to return in the future to see how works are going. The place is full of history. Staying there was an experience we will never forget.
- The property was of a very high quality throughout within beautiful grounds. The host and hostess were very welcoming and clearly passionate about their house and about looking after their guests. It was a pity we were only staying one night as we would have loved to stay longer.
Chambres d’hôtes du Domaine du Val Bruant
Guest rooms in the guest house are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. All guest rooms include a wardrobe.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.Meals can also be prepared upon request and at an extra cost.Guests at Chambres d’hôtes du Domaine du Val Bruant will be able to enjoy activities in and around Arc-en-Barrois, like hiking.Colombey-les-deux-Églises is 20.5 miles from the accommodation, while Chaumont is 13 miles away.
Excellent service on a very convenient break on our way to the provence.
I can recommend this place to everybody who likes a quite and convient (weekend) break
- Beautiful farm setting, very serene, warm hospitality and delicious cooking. This is a very new establishment and will probably get better equipped in the near future.
- King size bed en huisgemaakte confituur en overheerlijke brioches alsook herten everzwijnen gewoonweg super locatie met een zeer sympathieke host
- Séjour vraiment super le matin brioches faites maison vu genial hôte vraiment gentille
Une hôtesse très accueillante et très attentionnée ;
un très grand parc avec animaux ; une vraie pause bucolique ;
les brioches faites maison ..;top
- Excellent service on a very convenient break on our way to the provence.
Le Soleil d’Or
The simply decorated guest rooms feature exposed wooden beams and wooden floorboards. Some include a private bathroom with shower, a seating area and tea/coffee facilities.A daily breakfast is available at Le Soleil d’Or with an extra cost. The bar on site also provides a range of snacks and homemade dishes.Free, private parking is available on site. Popular activities in the area include horse-riding at Ferme de Combe Noire, 11.2 miles from the property. Abbaye du Val des Choues with its hunting museum is 14.9 miles away.
- Fascinating place – lots of nice old stone features such as the fireplace, and stone circular staircase. The only place in town, and surprisingly empty of locals. Their loss! Andy the owner was great conpany, changing the music from alt agit folk to Gilbert and Sullivan and back again on demand. Most agreeable stay. Basic but good bar meals, and a nice enough breakfast. Room was spacious and quite luxurious. Brilliant overnight stop on my bike tour.
- Cool people ; Comfortable room . We will come back .
- Food was fantastic, place full of character and Andie was the perfect host.
- We’re always vividly searching for unique private hotels. Especially renovated from old building. Hotel owner was Scotchman, and for me, who don’t speak french, it was a pleasant break without tries to formulate something usable for native people. If you’re near – make a stop here. Old building, friendly host, excellent breakfast. Highly recommended, however it’s b&b style, so don’t dream about 5 star hotel))
- The owner Andy was so friendly and welcoming he went out of his way every day to ensure we had the perfect stay .Nothing was too much trouble for him .We would certainly recommend this lovely peaceful gem to our friends and family .😊
Château du Breuil
With antique-style furniture, all rooms are individually decorated and feature lake or garden views, wooden floors and a flat-screen TV. They also have a bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower.Guests are invited to enjoy breakfast every morning at Château du Breuil. Pastries and hot drinks are served.A shared lounge is available at the property and guests can go cycling and hiking in the area. The property offers free parking.
- Chateau du Breuil is a magnificent chateau and is located in the beautiful town of Gevrolles. Stephanie and Jean are exceptional hosts – they went out of their way to ensure that our needs were met, even driving us to a couple of locations as we had “car troubles”. Stephanie’s meals, made from local produce, are a delight. I can’t wait to return to Chateau du Breuil.
- The service we received was very attentive and friendly and was a beautiful place to stay. Lovely extra special touches in the room.
- Amazing and beautiful property, the grounds and the house are stunning and very grand. The view from the room overlooking the lake was lovely and the room very large and very comfortable. A really big and soft four poster bed. A really modern a powerful shower with plentiful hot water was a bonus in such an old house, I wasn’t expecting the plumbing to be so good!! My fiancee and our 6 month old daughter were the only guests, and the breakfast buffet would have fed 6 people at least and had everything you could ask for. Stephanie was a great hostess and very helpful and always around to assist us, and nothing was too much trouble. The property is a B & B, so don’t expect dinner, but Stephanie recommended and booked a table at a restaurant in Chatillon, and it was fantastic and Troyes is only 35 minutes away and well worth a visit if you have time. We’d love to stay again next year. Thank you.
- A quite extraordinary old hunting chateau. Filled with antiques and collectibles , some fantastic, others bizarre. Bedroom sumptuous and well equipped. Public rooms ornate and filled with antique furniture. Dining al fresco at top of entranceway staircase was novel . Extensive pretty grounds, pond and pool. Hostess very charming and welcoming. She spent time with her guests to tell of the collectibles etc.Breakfast very good.
- Location and hotel was great very nice chateaux clean and comfortable rooms
Top Guest Houses In Recey-sur-ource Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Recey-sur-Ource Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!