5 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Praranger Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Praranger Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Praranger Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Praranger Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Praranger Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 5 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 5 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Praranger Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Praranger Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
5 Best Guest Houses In Praranger Rhône-alps:
All the heated rooms feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have stone walls and free Wi-Fi access. Guests can unwind in the living room and read a book by the fireplace.Breakfast is served every morning at Chalet Hamlet. Guests also have access to a shared kitchen equipped with a microwave, an oven and a fridge.This property is 6.8 miles from Val Thorens Ski Resort and 15.5 miles from Moûtiers. Méribel Ski Resort is 20.5 miles away and free parking is available on site.
- Kris and Kirstin are great hosts and they take great care of their guests in Chalet Hamlet. I spent four awesome days there and the place felt like home. The rooms are nice, the bed was very comfi and the breakfast was sufficient.
- You can use the kitchen for making some food yourself.great breakfast to start the day.you feel at home abroad.helpfull owner Kris with necessary infos. Great stay for me and my daughter!
- accueil très chaleureux, maison ancienne très bien rénovée. Jolis détails dans la déco, et les petites attentions telle que les bougies allumées pour le petit déjeuner.
- Très agréable, grandes baies vitrées avec vu sur la montagne. Proximité avec la station Les Menuires, parking gratuit juste devant , bon petit déjeuner.
Ligging op enkele minuutjes van de skilift
Parking aan de lift.
Volledig uitgeruste keuken beschikbaar voor de klanten.
Vriendelijkheid van de eigenaars.
Gîte Le Shantoné
Each room has a view of the mountains and the bathroom is fitted with a shower. Guests can watch TV in the shared lounge.A continental breakfast is served daily. For other meals, you can try one of the regional specialties, which can be taken in the dining room or on the terrace.Orelle is just 11.2 miles away and has a ski lift that leads to 3 Vallées Ski Resorts. During warmer months you can go hiking, climbing and mountain biking. Cyclists can also start from Shantone before leading to the Telegraphe and Galibier mountain passes. The village of Saint-Michel-de-Maurienne is 6.2 miles from Le Shantoné.
Owner was very attentive
Place was clean and quiet
- Simple but very nice. Very friendly hosts. Good breakfast. In a beautiful country side. Spacious rooms.
- The receptionist (who seemed to be the owner as well) was a good guy, communicating well. I arrived very late and he let me sleep there without properly booking in. Also the place where the hotel is is absolutely stunning, the view is breathtaking.
- I really liked the old fashioned French hospitality and the friendliness.
- The location commends great views of the Maurienne valley and surrounding summits, including les Écrins – yet you have to earn them by driving up a twisty mountain road. Once at the site you are rewarded with a warm welcome, a peaceful, relaxing setting and wonderfully fresh mountain air.
- Awesome location
Chalet de la Yodine
Each room includes a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. Guests can relax in the shared living areas and on the chalet’s terrace. A continental breakfast is served daily, and you can enjoy traditional evening meals prepared by the hosts on request.Free, public parking is possible on site. You will find shops and restaurants 6.8 miles from the property. Local activities include hiking and cross-country skiing.
- A beautiful mountain Auberge with definitely nice people running it. For the cherry on the cake, they knew it was my son’s 9th birthday and they made a cake for him where it was written his name and 9th birthday. We will remember this birthday 🙂
- The very pretty village location and the lovely friendly owner. We were on our way to Courcheval and it was a great quiet place to stay
The owner, Marie is very welcoming and helpful.
Beds very comfy.
Breakfast very good.
It was a little noisy at night and the shower did not have a holder but those are the only two minor points.
- Maria the owner makes you feel like you are at home, great facilities especially if yo are a cyclist (big bike storage room), excellent food and TOP portions, dinner and breakfast exceed my expectations.
- Die Marie war einfach Sensational nett und sympatisch. Das Essen war hervorragend. Einfach ein Klasse Urlaub.
An LCD TV with DVD player is available in the rooms at La Cascade. The bathroom is equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Upon request, a dinner can be served upon arrival.You can relax on the terrace, go fishing on the Arc River or visit the forts in Essaillon. The Aussois ski resort is 3.7 miles away while the Valfrejus ski resort is 8.7 miles away. Guests can enjoy year-round mountain activities such as hiking and cycling.
- Philip was super cool; I am happy for him and his wife that they have so clean and relaxing a place. Sleeping in the quiet of the alps was refreshing.
Very nice staff – I had forgotten my bag, they called me before I was too far and handed it over to me. Thanks God!
House is in the middle of a very nice village, along the old route between France and Italy. Fantastic hiking, great sight-seeing. Rooms are simple, but functional, building is at least 200 years old. Can recommend whole-heartedly!
- The evening meal was basic but good, with a great Loire wine. The desert was brilliant. However, at breakfast the bread was a bit stale – no french fresh baguette !
- La Cascade was outstanding. We were very impressed with the hotel, the owners and the surroundings. The food was excellent, the hotel was exceptionally clean and well-kept. The beds were very comfortable, the bathrooms were clean, new and well-stocked. We will definitely come back again,next time for a longer stay. Loved the owners!
- This property was very clean and modern, I believe it had recently been rnovated. The hosts were attentive without being overbearing. The evening meal was extremely good, the menu was limited but the food was well prepared, tasty and well presented. The hotel is located in a pretty French Alpine village.
Guest House Chalet Saint Roch
The en suite rooms at Chalet Saint Roch all come with free toiletries and offer mountain views. Two TVs with satellite channels and a DVD player, free Wi-Fi, and a fireplace are also available in the shared lounge.A homemade breakfast is prepared daily. In the winter and summer, you can enjoy evening meals upon request in the living room. They are served with other guests and include traditional Savoyard cuisine.There is a motorbike garage onsite. The property is ideally located 5 miles from the slopes of Albiez le Vieux ski resort and 6.2 miles from Sybelles ski area, which consists of 6 linked resorts.
Really nice owners of the Chalet. Served me a drink really late….showed me around.
Garage for my motorcycle.
- l’ambiance de ce lieu, la gentillesse des propriétaires
Nous avons passé un week-end merveilleux en famille avec enfant en bas âge.
Séjour inoubliable perdu dans la montagne.
Le restaurant est délicieux et les propriétaires du gîtes sont aux petits soins pour vous.
À ne pas manquer si vous aimez la tranquillité!
- Die grandiose Lage, allerdings hatten wir etwas Pech, ein paar Straßen waren gesperrt. Unser Zimmer war groß, da wir mit Motorrad unterwegs sind und viele Klamotten mithaben, war das sehr angenehm. Das tollste ist aber, das Abendessen, das man vorbestellen muss, es ist liebevoll und sehr lecker vom Chef persönlich zubereitet und wird am Kamin serviert. Hinter dem Haus ist eine Liegewiese und da wir mit dem Wetter Glück hatten, konnten wir dort herrlich, an unserem Motorrad freien Tag, abhängen.
Notre hôte nous a proposé une assiette charcuterie fromage parce que nous sommes arrivés tard et qu’il n’y avait pas de restaurant à proximité.
La cheminée, quel plaisir !
- Really nice owners of the Chalet. Served me a drink really late….showed me around.
Top Guest Houses In Praranger Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Praranger Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Praranger Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Praranger Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!